College says 9/11 memorial posters offensive to Muslim students

Islamic Terrorism hasn’t stopped, so you demanding people forget about them is both stupid and dangerous. If you want to pretend they don’t exist, have at it. Maybe you’d think differently if it hit closer to home, but then you’re a creature of such twisted logic, I doubt it.
As for everyone else, again, you don’t get to tell them to forget who the terrorists were, nor who the terrorists are, nor how they remember the victims, and you never will.

If they would lose a loved one over it they wouldnt be such kumbaya loons

Here is what some of those who DID lose a loved one over it...have done with their grief.

About US - 9/11 Families for Peaceful Tomorrows

And I choose to never forget. How's that?

Who is saying we should forget? Is your way the only way to remember?

Its my way to remember...much like I remember my best friend's smile and the fun we had growing up together from kindergarten to college.

Someone killed him....guess who

And it's your right to remember in whatever way you want.

No one is saying forget who they are.

Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously when you now apparently can’t even remember what you write from one post to the next - in the same thread - and within minutes??? Lol.

Old Lady: That poster is not to remember the victims. It is to remember the terrorists. Who wants to give them more headspace in anyone's mind?
Who wants to give them more headspace

We will not forget. Is our military not still in Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria? Every time there is a mass shooting or vehicle-into-a-crowd incident or a bomb found, what is the first question we all ask, including the cops?

I don't see why we need to hate the terrorists anymore than we already do for the despicable things they've done/will do.
Islamic Terrorism hasn’t stopped, so you demanding people forget about them is both stupid and dangerous. If you want to pretend they don’t exist, have at it. Maybe you’d think differently if it hit closer to home, but then you’re a creature of such twisted logic, I doubt it.
As for everyone else, again, you don’t get to tell them to forget who the terrorists were, nor who the terrorists are, nor how they remember the victims, and you never will.

I don't think they have loved ones they are desensitzed fkrs, who kill their own kids, or would use their kid to kill others. These frks are animals wait I take that back animals have a heart these radical fks don't.

They will eat the heart of a human, their brains............ Savages have no morals, no values and certainly do not value human lie.

They can put whatever bs spin they want on it anybody normal knows otherwise.

Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously when you now apparently can’t even remember what you write from one post to the next - in the same thread - and within minutes??? Lol.

Old Lady: That poster is not to remember the victims. It is to remember the terrorists. Who wants to give them more headspace in anyone's mind?

We will not forget. Is our military not still in Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria? Every time there is a mass shooting or vehicle-into-a-crowd incident or a bomb found, what is the first question we all ask, including the cops?

I don't see why we need to hate the terrorists anymore than we already do for the despicable things they've done/will do.

I don't think they have loved ones they are desensitzed fkrs, who kill their own kids, or would use their kid to kill others. These frks are animals wait I take that back animals have a heart these radical fks don't.

They will eat the heart of a human, their brains............ Savages have no morals, no values and certainly do not value human lie.

They are misguided, they mean well

A memorial poster isn’t stirring up suspicion or hate. It’s remembering those murdered by filthy terrorists. It’s saying ‘never forget’.

No one is forgetting 9/11.

View attachment 214002

Or the holocaust:

Holocaust-Memorial-Image.jpg

Or the enslavement and the achievements of African Americans.

o9ln6h4biie6hfj7.jpg

THAT is how these things are remembered. The poster is meant to inflame, not to honor victims.
YOU don’t get to decide how people memorialise the dead.

YOU don’t get to say because there’s an official memorial somewhere no one else can do anything else to memorialise the dead.

So you’ve really made no point other than to show your authoritarian streak again and to illustrate your craven obsession with preventing the possibility of offending a Muslim somewhere.

Muslims who aren’t terrorists have no reason to be offended by people remembering those murdered by Islamists - unless you believe all Muslims are of the same ilk.
My way is better.
Then you do it your way. You still don’t get to tell others how they will remember the dead.
Well, I guess in the case of the OP's poster, "I" did. And I'm glad "I" won.
What did you win?
The college took down the poster.

Another poster, that I think is good...

We-the-People-17x30-01-1-580x1024.jpg

WE THE PEOPLE ALSO KNOW YOU ARE ALL TOLD TO FIT IN NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IN ORDER TO
GAIN TRUST, AND INFILTRAT FROM WITH IN ON ALL LEVELS.......

THERE IS NO FEAR IT IS FACT.....

YOU ALL ARE RULED BY FEAR. TRY NOT WARING THAT HIJAB!!

28379047_542072516157929_4650067520761280095_n.jpg

28954255_555302218168292_955392908036032810_o.jpg

YOU don’t get to say because there’s an official memorial somewhere no one else can do anything else to memorialise the dead.

So you’ve really made no point other than to show your authoritarian streak again and to illustrate your craven obsession with preventing the possibility of offending a Muslim somewhere.

Muslims who aren’t terrorists have no reason to be offended by people remembering those murdered by Islamists - unless you believe all Muslims are of the same ilk.
My way is better.
Then you do it your way. You still don’t get to tell others how they will remember the dead.
What did you win?

The college is a political correct outhouse

Are these people "desensitzed fkrs, who kill their own kids, or would use their kid to kill others. These frks are animals wait I take that back animals have a heart these radical fks don't."

About US - 9/11 Families for Peaceful Tomorrows

One day these right wing loons may actually produce something that is worthy of looking at.
That poster is a shocker and the only reason for producing it is to perpetuate hatred.
The people behind it are total wankers so I can understand why some on here would like it.

My way is better.
What did you win?

The college is a political correct outhouse
No. The college is obviously run by functioning adults.

Another poster, that I think is good...

We-the-People-17x30-01-1-580x1024.jpg

WE THE PEOPLE ALSO KNOW YOU ARE ALL TOLD TO FIT IN NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IN ORDER TO
GAIN TRUST, AND INFILTRAT FROM WITH IN ON ALL LEVELS.......

THERE IS NO FEAR IT IS FACT.....

YOU ALL ARE RULED BY FEAR. TRY NOT WARING THAT HIJAB!!

28379047_542072516157929_4650067520761280095_n.jpg

28954255_555302218168292_955392908036032810_o.jpg

You aren't the one who gets to decide who "we the people" are. We are Americans of all types - all races, genders, religions united in our love of country. You don't choose who we are. We do.

My way is better.
What did you win?
The article in the OP says the poster is offensive to Muslims, it doesn’t say it was taken down.

One day these right wing loons may actually produce something that is worthy of looking at.
That poster is a shocker and the only reason for producing it is to perpetuate hatred.
The people behind it are total wankers so I can understand why some on here would like it.

Another Islam apologist chimes in

kljjgffd
What I see.

They don't understand, it's a perpetual war

Against who?

Radical Islam...and before you start in on they are not all extremists when I see the rest stand against the radicals then I might change my mind, to date I'm not seeing that.

Long long ago, I was probably 10 or 11 my father told me someday what is happening would happen and he told me it would be perpetual. He spent a lot of time in the ME, he knew the mindset. My step father did three tours, he says the exact same thing.

The flip side of it is you rely on leftist publications/media to learn what happened and is happening. I choose to believe the men who were there and experienced it

My way is better.
What did you win?
The article in the OP says the poster is offensive to Muslims, it doesn’t say it was taken down.
You're right. Just bias protocol board to step in and highly discourage the poster with potential consequences.

I don't know what the "potential consequences" might be, though. Do you?

kljjgffd
What I see.

They don't understand, it's a perpetual war

Against who?

Any tyrants. Foreign and domestic. It doesn't necessarily have to do with all Muslims. Just the radical ones.

I remember after 9/11 some were screeching America deserved it....I wanted to punch them right in the mouth.

There are a couple of people on this thread with that mindset

Another Islam apologist chimes in
Another adult you mean.
This poster is not some kind of memorial , its just a propaganda piece. If I was a student or staff member at that college I would want to take it down.Its not acceptable to civilised people.

Forum List

Back