Colorado Police Officer Body Slams a 22-Year Old Woman Face First

This is another case of a bully with a badge and a gun. this one might actually get fired because his victim was white.
Typical regressive dim racist remark.

Hey, let's get real, buddy, most cops are good guys.

Some do bad things because they are poorly trained.

Some do bad things because they are bullies.

I'm willing to bet when we find out this officers name, he's going to have a whole file of civilian complaints for excessive force.
You hope so to further your racist crap.

Text under video:

"Shocking video shows Colorado police officers body slamming a sorority girl, 22, outside a bar after she 'assaulted' one of the officers Michaella Surat, 22, was thrown to the ground by a police officer on Thursday Cell phone footage captured her arrest outside Bondi Beach Bar in Fort Collins Police had been called to break up a fight involving Surat's boyfriend She allegedly struck an officer before she was thrown to the ground and arrested Video of the incident has been viewed thousands of times on social media Shocked viewers accused the police officers of being too rough with Surat."

LOL, you know nothing about police work
When someone resists you don''t mess around.
She showed a lack of respect for authority and paid for it.
To bad so sad

Wowza you have a giant farm tractor and John Deere to boot! My biggest farm tractor is a Case 1070.

This is another case of a bully with a badge and a gun. this one might actually get fired because his victim was white.
Typical regressive dim racist remark.

Hey, let's get real, buddy, most cops are good guys.

Some do bad things because they are poorly trained.

Some do bad things because they are bullies.

I'm willing to bet when we find out this officers name, he's going to have a whole file of civilian complaints for excessive force.
Joey is your typical Soros paid poster. So naturally, he resorts to race as that is all he knows. He is only following orders.

My guess is, a guy who body slams a 90 pound girl probably has some issues.
My guess is that you want to troll and flame

NO, man, you have the trolling and flaming covered.

I'm just asking valid questions.

The thing is, cops have gotten away with this kind of shit for years because no one ever questions a police officer when it's his word against yours.

Now we are getting videotapes of all their bad behavior, because everyone has video cameras on them now.

My guess is, a guy who body slams a 90 pound girl probably has some issues.
My guess is that you want to troll and flame

NO, man, you have the trolling and flaming covered.

I'm just asking valid questions.

The thing is, cops have gotten away with this kind of shit for years because no one ever questions a police officer when it's his word against yours.

Now we are getting videotapes of all their bad behavior, because everyone has video cameras on them now.
Sorry, but you lie. You have no proof of what happened, you don't know what led up to the event, and you don't care. All you want to do is spread discontent. The woman should not have touched the cop. End of story. Now, lie and smoke some more, it's what you and your kind always do.

Said Cassius to Brutus in the cave plotting Julius Caesar's assassination, hide your conspiracy out in the open behind smiles and affability. Shakespeare

I'm actually very torn here. All my life, I've been strictly on the side of law and order.
I still am, but not necessarily on the side of cops anymore.
I tend to look at and consider a lot more closely these days and not automatically jump to pro-cop con-cop.
I still believe the majority of cops are good people doing a good job. Sad to saythere is a percentage of them who are just plain bad cops either through iignorance or character.
A few years ago I was challenged on my stance and I started to watch a LOT of videos. Bad cops, indifferent cops, bully cops, cops not knowing the very laws they are sworn to uphold..... I could go on for more years and not watch the same video twice.
It enrages me and makes. me terribly sad.

Oh yeah that video is too incomplete to make any me any meaningful opinion about

I'm actually very torn here. All my life, I've been strictly on the side of law and order.
I still am, but not necessarily on the side of cops anymore.
I tend to look at and consider a lot more closely these days and not automatically jump to pro-cop con-cop.
I still believe the majority of cops are good people doing a good job. Sad to saythere is a percentage of them who are just plain bad cops either through iignorance or character.
A few years ago I was challenged on my stance and I started to watch a LOT of videos. Bad cops, indifferent cops, bully cops, cops not knowing the very laws they are sworn to uphold..... I could go on for more years and not watch the same video twice.
It enrages me and makes. me terribly sad.

All turtles are not bad and all cops are not good. What is the white stuff on top of chicken shit? Old farmer joke.

Text under video:

"Shocking video shows Colorado police officers body slamming a sorority girl, 22, outside a bar after she 'assaulted' one of the officers Michaella Surat, 22, was thrown to the ground by a police officer on Thursday Cell phone footage captured her arrest outside Bondi Beach Bar in Fort Collins Police had been called to break up a fight involving Surat's boyfriend She allegedly struck an officer before she was thrown to the ground and arrested Video of the incident has been viewed thousands of times on social media Shocked viewers accused the police officers of being too rough with Surat."

Lived in Ft. Collins on and off since 1989. The trash that comes off the CSU campus typically are handled this way. This is because their affluent parents fail to teach these stupid blond whores that if you act a certain way, you will be handled a certain way. Really, the stupidid ho is lucky. For all her stupidity she will likely only have to go stack doors at habitat for humanity or something for a weekend or two. Also bet the moron complies with law enforcement next time to.

Forum List

Back