Colorado Police Officer Body Slams a 22-Year Old Woman Face First

The cop gave her more than a bitch slap and was judge and jury on the spot. She must have said something bad about the cop to get him so enraged to slam her face on the concrete. Even cops have a sense of civility but when pushed too hard can and will become unglued.

He looked a bit surprised at her face splat. Maybe he didn't realize just how fragile she was? Still...he is a man. She is a skinny little thing. And stupid. Slap a cop, get shoved to the ground. But again..he used too much force for an unarmed woman.

He looked a bit surprised at her face splat. Maybe he didn't realize just how fragile she was? Still...he is a man. She is a skinny little thing. And stupid. Slap a cop, get shoved to the ground. But again..he used too much force for an unarmed woman.
But you know what, Gracie? If that same cop had witnessed an incident where a woman had spit on a man, and the man threw her down to the ground, the cop would have beaten the shit out of the man, on the basis that he's a man hitting a woman.

But you know what, Gracie? If that same cop had witnessed an incident where a woman had spit on a man, and the man threw her down to the ground, the cop would have beaten the shit out of the man, on the basis that he's a man hitting a woman.

Did she spit on the cop? I was wearing my dress uniform coming back from Vietnam and in Los Angeles International Airport where the hippies spat on me. I did not kick their asses but spit back with accuracy aiming for their eyes like a spitting cobra. They found out in short order that I was a better spitter. When I got home immediately washed, starched and ironed my dress uniform.

Did she spit on the cop? I was wearing my dress uniform coming back from Vietnam and in Los Angeles International Airport where the hippies spat on me. I did not kick their asses but spit back with accuracy aiming for their eyes like a spitting cobra. They found out in short order that I was a better spitter. When I got home immediately washed, starched and ironed my dress uniform.
Thank you for your service.

With that said..many here will call you a liar that you were spit on, and that nothing like that ever happened. I know it did, but....like I said...some refuse to believe it.

He just flinched. She was so skinny he probably had no idea so little force could create that much impact.

Stop making bullshit excuses for pigs.
...says the pig who advocates beating women.

My comment was sarcasm, you mental midget. I notice you've got nothing to say about the pig. Interesting, that.

"I notice you've got nothing to say about the pig."

Pigs are our friends :smile:

Especially Micro Pigs that let you carry them around in a basket :smoke:

micro-pigs-1-rex-18apr12.jpg

And very especially Micro Pigs that can play the guitar :smoke:

AP_micro_pigs_8_sr_140319_16x11_1600.jpg

Did she spit on him or something?

Go for his balls?

Seems a little over the top considering she was in heels and he could have probably very easily just swooped that little twig over with a leg sweep.

Thank you for your service.

With that said..many here will call you a liar that you were spit on, and that nothing like that ever happened. I know it did, but....like I said...some refuse to believe it.

They also called me baby killer and I guess I was because a baby was worth one quarter of a credit but only collateral damage. A woman was worth one half of a credit and a man was worth one credit.

okay i am now just calling bullshit on xband and his claims of service....
I dare you to call me out on my military service. That is a dare and I dare you to double dare me. Do it if you have the balls and I will draw the line in the sand with my big toe and triple dare to cross it. : )

He didn't know he was being recorded. This is pretty normal stuff. Look up cops on YouTube and you'll find dozens just like this below... You'll also note that there are thousands of police officers who never would dream of doing the stuff in the video below or the OP. However, what is most distressing is that many police do not know what is against the law.

He didn't know he was being recorded. This is pretty normal stuff. Look up cops on YouTube and you'll find dozens just like this below... You'll also note that there are thousands of police officers who never would dream of doing the stuff in the video below or the OP. However, what is most distressing is that many police do not know what is against the law.

By facial and body language that cop means business and I would have complied with his requests and then confounded the cop by saying all of the states in alphabetic order and then saying the alphabet backwards. I also added a little bit of Latin that said your ancestors are unworthy of battle but the cop did not understand Latin.

I dare you to call me out on my military service. That is a dare and I dare you to double dare me. Do it if you have the balls and I will draw the line in the sand with my big toe and triple dare to cross it. : )

Funny-Internet-Tough-Guy-Image.jpg

He just flinched. She was so skinny he probably had no idea so little force could create that much impact.

Stop making bullshit excuses for pigs.
...says the pig who advocates beating women.

My comment was sarcasm, you mental midget. I notice you've got nothing to say about the pig. Interesting, that.
My IQ = 158, you stupid jackass. And you are also a fucking liar. The perp was not slammed on her face.

Text under video:

"Shocking video shows Colorado police officers body slamming a sorority girl, 22, outside a bar after she 'assaulted' one of the officers Michaella Surat, 22, was thrown to the ground by a police officer on Thursday Cell phone footage captured her arrest outside Bondi Beach Bar in Fort Collins Police had been called to break up a fight involving Surat's boyfriend She allegedly struck an officer before she was thrown to the ground and arrested Video of the incident has been viewed thousands of times on social media Shocked viewers accused the police officers of being too rough with Surat."

I hope it hurt.

Bad!

She got what she asked for.

She hit an officer, too fucking bad.

Besides, the sexes are equal now, if that was a man hitting an officer no one would care.

Yup. She got just what a man would have gotten.

Sympathy is in the dictionary between Shit and syphilis. No sympathy from me for an idiot.

Forum List

Back