Colorado Public School Children Forced To Bow To Islam

So what? For my high school World Cultures/Religion class we visited a Cathedral, a Mosque, a Hindu Temple, and a Synagogue. Each field trip required a parent's signature to attend. Much ado about nothing.

You don't understand. This thread isn't about what the children are actually doing. It's about Steve-0 trying to turn it into another teabagger whining point.

Take them to the zoo for their field trip, then teach them how to read and write. Let the parents decide whether or not they want their daughters dressed up like Muslims, or Jews, or Christians. It is not the school's decision to make. They have gone too far. Teach the kids what terrorists look like, and what religion is responsible for molding them. How about preparing them for that....

Take them to the zoo for their field trip, then teach them how to read and write. Let the parents decide whether or not they want their daughters dressed up like Muslims, or Jews, or Christians. It is not the school's decision to make. They have gone too far. Teach the kids what terrorists look like, and what religion is responsible for molding them. How about preparing them for that....

Their parents had to sign permission slips, and knew the rules of the visit.. If they visited a manufacturing facility, they would have to wear hard hats and follow all the other rules of the place they were visiting as well.

It happened first in California. That is where John Walker Lindh was converted to Islam. Public California school - required course History through the Ages - publisher Houghlin - Mifflin - the Clintons made sure that legislation went through and you could not opt out of that course in school. It was required. They even had children dress as Muslims and recite prayers. Yes. When John Walker Lindh was a child. Before he converted To Islam and became an internationally known Muslim Terrorist.

Thank Bill and Hillary for that one. Now it is spreading from state to state.

"PC" ant-rhetoric is what it is and what you do.

The KKK said the same thing sixty years ago: "man, they are being PC, let's kill em."

And the standard PC Police "you're a racist" deflection. You folks are like freakin' clockwork, Joe.

You are continuing to babble, my friend. You attack the school schedule, you show your racism. Tis what is and you can't escape it.

"PC" ant-rhetoric is what it is and what you do.

The KKK said the same thing sixty years ago: "man, they are being PC, let's kill em."

And the standard PC Police "you're a racist" deflection. You folks are like freakin' clockwork, Joe.

You are continuing to babble, my friend. You attack the school schedule, you show your racism. Tis what is and you can't escape it.

"You're a racist, you're a racist!"

Too funny.

My parents freaked the year I attend school in the valley here, that we had to go to Temple Square along with St. Marks, the Madeline Cathedral (I almost became Catholic on the spot,) and the Presbyterian cathedral.

All you need to lighten up.

Freaky parents? Don't sign the permission slip, huh? Mac keeps stumbling over his racist feet.

Mac, how to you get from racist hatred to religion.

Do tell?

PC is PC, Jake.

You folks can't help yourselves.

Do tell!

its a field trip mac.....im sure when they left they can go back to their regular dress.....i went on a field trip in college to a lab where we had to put on their suits so we did not contaminate their lab....was that being PC?.....

Mac, how to you get from racist hatred to religion.

Do tell?

PC is PC, Jake.

You folks can't help yourselves.

Do tell!

its a field trip mac.....im sure when they left they can go back to their regular dress.....i went on a field trip in college to a lab where we had to put on their suits so we did not contaminate their lab....was that being PC?.....
Could you drop that class? College isn't mandatory high school. Either religion has no place in compulsory public school or they can bring back daily prayer.

It happened first in California. That is where John Walker Lindh was converted to Islam. Public California school - required course History through the Ages - publisher Houghlin - Mifflin - the Clintons made sure that legislation went through and you could not opt out of that course in school. It was required. They even had children dress as Muslims and recite prayers. Yes. When John Walker Lindh was a child. Before he converted To Islam and became an internationally known Muslim Terrorist.

Thank Bill and Hillary for that one. Now it is spreading from state to state.
maybe they will show them that video of Lennon in hell ....that would be ok right Jere?....

Mac is running into his image in the mirror, and the rest when they here 'mosque' go "oh noes, not my little one." Buncha maroons. Mac knows he got caught out and paddling backward as quickly as he can. Got heeem anyway.

Forum List

Back