Come to my house

The real reason that people avoid tinydancer's doublewide is the fear that she'll lap dance them.

644619_475942895758797_1165123374_n.jpg

you really think I'd be like that?

oh my gosh.....forever.....I'll make you scream from above

well yes scream till you land on top......

Let's see how a gun ban would work for you?

Do you know how fast I can take you out of a tree? Because I can scale it before you could even dream of it.

Lay low. Lay low and just love the smell of it all.....

Do you want me to hit you this way? Just a hit with the bow in the pump house.

I have watched all you fools try to chest thump and demand gun control. You are assholes.

You don't get it at all.

You are losers.

Thanks for sharing, Captain Crazypants.

Weird thread.

Yeah, someone says they're a gun owner and all of the libs tee off on her like a bunch of Archie Bunker types.

Who cares that she in many ways represents some of their favorite special interest groups.

Wasn't there another issue that caused this reaction not too long ago? Right to work? Union thugs trying to beat up anyone that gets in their way? Zeke said union members would open a can of whoop-ass, maybe even shoot some people, and he was all for it. Then there's Django start Jamie Foxx bragging on SNL that his movie was about shooting and killing white people and the crowd cheered.

Seems to me there's plenty of haters on the left as well.

Weird thread.

Yeah, someone says they're a gun owner and all of the libs tee off on her like a bunch of Archie Bunker types.

Who cares that she in many ways represents some of their favorite special interest groups.

Wasn't there another issue that caused this reaction not too long ago? Right to work? Union thugs trying to beat up anyone that gets in their way? Zeke said union members would open a can of whoop-ass, maybe even shoot some people, and he was all for it. Then there's Django start Jamie Foxx bragging on SNL that his movie was about shooting and killing white people and the crowd cheered.

It's weird that someone starts a thread just to saY "come to my house and I'll kill you" in a barely even lucid way.

Save your political banter, it's not impressive. In other words, I ignore it and don't give a fuck.

Weird thread.

It's weird that someone starts a thread just to saY "come to my house and I'll kill you" in a barely even lucid way.

Save your political banter, it's not impressive. In other words, I ignore it and don't give a fuck.

Just trying to give you hypocrites a bit of proper perspective.

There's no perspective needed.

You basically said "there's haters on both sides" - - - - - - which is a really derp a derp comment to make to anyone who NEVER SAID haters are only on ONE side.

Feel free to call weird-0 threads...........fucking weird. This is one of them.

You basically said "there's haters on both sides" - - - - - - which is a really derp a derp comment to make to anyone who NEVER SAID haters are only on ONE side.

So what. Nobody is forcing you to comment.

She bares her soul and you tolerant folk call her a drug soaked whore.

Real nice.

Do you do programming for Rush BTW?

Do you know how fast I can take you out of a tree? Because I can scale it before you could even dream of it.

I have watched all you fools try to chest thump and demand gun control. You are assholes.

You don't get it at all.

You are losers.

and here I thought this was a thread about inviting people to visit your house?

What a very christain outlook on life you do have.

Now take a breath and sit down and calm your self.

We can construct laws that grandfather your precious little killing machines.

NO MORE SELLING NEW SEMIS.

the people who own them can keep them.

they can sell them to the government for current market value.

they cant sell them to ANYONE else.

when they die the family gets that same market value and has to hand them to the government.

You wont have to KILL anyone like you claim you will do.

Real nice.

She bares her soul?

:lol::lol:

:lol:

(no really, that was funny as fawk)

Real nice.

She freely admits she's a drug soaked whore.

She freely admits she'd like to kill people.

I seriously doubt she's going to let you into her pants.

I'm having a hard time deciding who is a bigger prisoner of their own paranoid and fucked up mind: Mixes Drinks with Turpentine or Mudmissile. Truly a tough call.

You don't get it at all.

You are losers.

it sucks when the booze stops working, doesn't it?
You ought to know.

You don't get it at all.

You are losers.

it sucks when the booze stops working, doesn't it?
You ought to know.

Maybe you're right and he did know, but it looks like someone cared enough about him to get him help or he cared enough about himself to get help. Someone needs to care enough about Tinydancer to get her the help she needs.

HOW TO FIND A.A. MEETINGS

Forum List

Back