Come to my house

Cripes yes. We have some awesome west coast dudes. In music I put up Red Ryder, To die for. We are really blessed up here with some just kick ass dudes.

I've had the blessing of just rocking with most of them.

Don't ask for stories. :D They are all good.

yours

td

I was gonna ask about Gordon Lightfoot but Jesus he looks old these days. My sis saw him in concert back when I was in H.S.

He almost dropped a couple of years back.

I love him to death. So many good songs. When we thought he was going to go. I thought we were all just going to lose it.

He's sort of like a cornerstone.

My sister said he swore too much during his concert. She's still a strict LDS.

I don't mind that someone swears. I'm a bit of a wordsmith myself. I regular vulgarian.

Actually you're right, I apologize. I don't know why I'm going in for the kill on this chick other than it's just easy. I'll back off.

You don't have to back off. I'm for real. I have a gold, platinum, double platinum for Showdown, Welcome to the Rodeo.

I have a Juno award for "Hit me with your best shot" that I worked with Eddie on. I'm real. I don't give a shit what you think of me.

I am real. Want to keep going?

Eddie Schwartz.....sung by Pat Benatar.

Yeah that was Eddie. I got the Juno for All your Tomorrows. I am not a talented soul like these people with voices to die for. I was just really good at promo. And I made sure the artists got their money for the airplay I got them.

And some fun along the way.

Dammit you must have met the Doobie Brothers.

I saw them years ago in concert. One of my all time favorite groups.

Now life sucks if you are younger than me...:lol: ok maybe only by a few years. Yeah the Doobies. And don't ask me any more questions. :lol:yeah I love the doobies...

Last edited:
Dammit you must have met the Doobie Brothers.

I saw them years ago in concert. One of my all time favorite groups.

Now life sucks if you are younger than me...:lol: ok maybe only by a few years. Yeah the Doobies. And don't ask me any more questions. :lol:yeah I love the doobies...

K.....here. On PM I wanted to ask you one.

Oh, my. I had forgotten what losers they were. Punk? No. Punken lost. Yes.

OK, I understand now.

Whatever helps you to get by, dancer.
Punk at the time. Deal with it. :D

What's your problem kid?

I used to sing with a local rock band back in the eighties and even now I could do a better job than that guy. Think Henry Rollins with a 4 octave range.

It's Mickey de Sadist for crying out loud. OMG. None of us cared whether we were playing Larry's or Fry Fogels.

It was raw. It was punk. :lol: Oh and by the way. Joey popped in one night at Larry's I never saw legs that long.

I booked the Rebels to open for the Ramones. So go fuck yourself. :lol:

Let's see how a gun ban would work for you?

Do you know how fast I can take you out of a tree? Because I can scale it before you could even dream of it.

Lay low. Lay low and just love the smell of it all.....

Do you want me to hit you this way? Just a hit with the bow in the pump house.

We've had a bit to drink today, yes?

You don't have to back off. I'm for real. I have a gold, platinum, double platinum for Showdown, Welcome to the Rodeo.

I have a Juno award for "Hit me with your best shot" that I worked with Eddie on. I'm real. I don't give a shit what you think of me.

I am real. Want to keep going?

Eddie Schwartz.....sung by Pat Benatar.

Yeah that was Eddie. I got the Juno for All your Tomorrows. I am not a talented soul like these people with voices to die for. I was just really good at promo. And I made sure the artists got their money for the airplay I got them.

And some fun along the way.

Not everyone can be born gifted. I was always a better singer than a player, but I think my problem was stage-fright when I was younger so being a soloist was out of the question.

Course now stage-fright wouldn't be an issue, but then my voice has changed and I can't hit the high ones anymore. But then Bob Dylan couldn't ether.

Is this some kind of redneck poetry slam?

hehehe too funny:lol:

Oh Come on. Walk into my house at this exact moment. :eusa_angel: See what happens. I guarantee you I won't be a victim.

You must be very popular on Halloween.

"Trick or treat!"

"YAAaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAa!!!!!!! Die! Die! Die!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7tgX_Uaqs]ANCHORMAN Brick Killed A Guy - YouTube[/ame]

Do you know how fast I can take you out of a tree? Because I can scale it before you could even dream of it.

I have watched all you fools try to chest thump and demand gun control. You are assholes.

You don't get it at all.

You are losers.

Forwarded to ATF and FBI.

Congrats.

You think you scare me? Too funny.

And don't push my buttons or we really have an issue. By all means go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The real reason that people avoid tinydancer's doublewide is the fear that she'll lap dance them.

644619_475942895758797_1165123374_n.jpg

I have watched all you fools try to chest thump and demand gun control. You are assholes.

You don't get it at all.

You are losers.

Tiny Dancer is starting to sound even crazier than usual.

Would you like to explain? I do love it when you crawl out of your safe bitch zone, You interest me.

Now go for it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6hZ4f34II]C'mon Let's Get Nuts!! - YouTube[/ame]

just-found and posted for no particular reason... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwpb&NR=1&v=560EpNc2rKg]Butter Lettuce (Bravest Warriors - Ep. 3 Season 1) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjLv7CMXI0M&feature=fvwp&NR=1]Hold Me Closer Tony Danza - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back