🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comedian on Ivanka Trump incident: I'm happy she was harassed

Anybody see the pic of the harasser asshole? Was on the cover of the New York Post! A hard core pajama-boy. When I heard some of the comments, "Well my husband........." I damn near shit my shorts from laughing so hard.:coffee:

It's telling that a homosexual would attack someone for their father's political opinions. How stupid does one have to be to do that.

I bet it didn't bother you when Obama's young girls were verbally attacked.

Ivanka wants to play in the big leagues, if she can't take the heat , stay out of the kitchen.

The liberal act of making up pure BS. try another . nobody attacked his little peons.

You have just been diagnosed with :
GOP selective brain disorder and short term memory loss..

Racist commenters attack Malia Obama after college announcement

Republican Staffer Elizabeth Lauten Loses Her Job After Attacking Obama's Daughters
Well, you're pretty special. In both links, I didn't see where ANYONE was in their faces embarrassing, harassing, and frightening them.

Since they are known, I think that a few dozen "in their face" protests should be conducted on these two.....for about a month straight.

Still no explanation of why this passenger was so mad at Trump's daughter, or her father for that matter. Trump's the guy that will put a stop to the huge muslim invasion that clinton and obama planned. You know, the fanatics that would murder him or his partner for the lifestyle they lead. They'd probably kill the innocent little child too. All homosexuals should be Trump supporters just for this one reason, if for no other.

Hard to believe....but I didn't make this post up

Well, Trump is the one who will keep America going the way of merkles Germany. Muslims hate homos and their lifestyle, and bringing them here by the tens of thousands as obama does, threatens that lifestyle. hillary promised to greatly outdo obama in bringing muslim refugees here, so.....Why are these homos against Trump? I can't make it much clearer than that.
Too funny

Good to see that Trump can bring bigots like you out of hiding. Bigots, such as yourself, are a bigger threat to homosexuals than Muslims ever would be

So I've murdered more homosexuals than that muslim did in the Orlando night club?
God almighty. Some people have no ability for debate, and you're one of them.

Calm down Snowflake....she wasn't threatened

Someone hurt her feelings.......grow up powderpuff
You're not bothered by attacks on a woman with her children. Neither were these woman hating fags.

In the War Against Political Correctness, women and children may fall victim

It is the price we have to pay to save the country from Political Correctness

Until those victims become one of yours.
Nice try Snowflake......

But....but.....<sob>......you do the same

The War on Political Correctness has begun. We have no time for whimpering pantywaists like you
Ya lost that war, remember? All the corruption and collusion by the media couldn't convince the American people to vote for a criminal to continue four more years of Obama.

Still no explanation of why this passenger was so mad at Trump's daughter, or her father for that matter. Trump's the guy that will put a stop to the huge muslim invasion that clinton and obama planned. You know, the fanatics that would murder him or his partner for the lifestyle they lead. They'd probably kill the innocent little child too. All homosexuals should be Trump supporters just for this one reason, if for no other.

Hard to believe....but I didn't make this post up

Well, Trump is the one who will keep America going the way of merkles Germany. Muslims hate homos and their lifestyle, and bringing them here by the tens of thousands as obama does, threatens that lifestyle. hillary promised to greatly outdo obama in bringing muslim refugees here, so.....Why are these homos against Trump? I can't make it much clearer than that.
Too funny

Good to see that Trump can bring bigots like you out of hiding. Bigots, such as yourself, are a bigger threat to homosexuals than Muslims ever would be

So I've murdered more homosexuals than that muslim did in the Orlando night club?
God almighty. Some people have no ability for debate, and you're one of them.
Don't forget, the Orlando shooters pro Taliban dad was standing right behind Hillary in the VIP section in one of her rallies. The Democrat party is now the official home of the Muslim brotherhood.

It's telling that a homosexual would attack someone for their father's political opinions. How stupid does one have to be to do that.

Ivanka wants to play in the big leagues, if she can't take the heat , stay out of the kitchen.

The liberal act of making up pure BS. try another . nobody attacked his little peons.

Republican Staffer Elizabeth Lauten Loses Her Job After Attacking Obama's Daughters
Well, you're pretty special. In both links, I didn't see where ANYONE was in their faces embarrassing, harassing, and frightening them.
Yup. And they turn around and complain of "violence and intolerance". When their side is the one most guilty of it.

Yup. And they turn around and complain of "violence and intolerance". When their side is the one most guilty of it.
I'm afraid that the conservative people in this country are going to have to drop a bit of their morals and start pushing back or throwing fists everytime something like this happens.

I'm afraid that the conservative people in this country are going to have to drop a bit of their morals and start pushing back or throwing fists everytime something like this happens.
During a Trump presidency that MOFO would have charges levied against him.

You're not bothered by attacks on a woman with her children. Neither were these woman hating fags.

Nice try Snowflake......

The War on Political Correctness has begun. We have no time for whimpering pantywaists like you

I am anything but a snowflake get that through your liberal bullheaded bs. I am not some whiney little bitch who claims a fkn santa offends me, or Jesus offends me, or the Confederate flag offends me, or men offend me, or George washington offends me, or Thomas Jefferson offends me, Or fkn Christmas lights offend me, or the US CONSTITUTION offends me .............. so SNOWFLAKE STFUP =)

Oh....Tinkerbell is getting upset

Cry me a river over someone being mean to Princess Ivanka
:asshole:

Haaaa of coarse you don't see the 2 in the same the cracker Ivanka was attacked and you all cry about it, while excusing the attacks on the Obama girls...
Perhaps you need to take a remedial reading class. I said I was against it and every conservative I know.

What is going on is that you subscribe to a false equivalency and you are using confirmation bias to morph me into someone that supported harassing the Obama daughters, which is ridiculous.

I could go back into the threads and show you how the republicans were when the Obama girls were attacked, and it wasn't pleasant, I remember it well because I was disgusted..

I also think that the families are off limits, but when family members are involved in the presidency people will be angry.

Look at how mean and horrible Michelle Obama was treated, I don't see you bashing that.
Go ahead.

Michelle Obama is mean and horrible. She said that the first time she was proud to be an American is when her husband got elected president, she milked American taxpayers out of millions of dollars so she can go on lavish vacations for her whole entourage, and now that Obama is going now she said there is hopelessness. She is classless.

Why is it that liberals prefer to pick on women with children? Is it that they figure the woman will be too busy protecting the child to kick 'em in the place where their nuts should have been?

Last edited:

b2fee0a81f3d2cf59fba64c93d84efb3.jpg

Say No To Drugs

meth.gif

Roudy the Victim.....

I am sure your whole life is centered blaming everyone else

Haaaa of coarse you don't see the 2 in the same the cracker Ivanka was attacked and you all cry about it, while excusing the attacks on the Obama girls...
Perhaps you need to take a remedial reading class. I said I was against it and every conservative I know.

What is going on is that you subscribe to a false equivalency and you are using confirmation bias to morph me into someone that supported harassing the Obama daughters, which is ridiculous.

I could go back into the threads and show you how the republicans were when the Obama girls were attacked, and it wasn't pleasant, I remember it well because I was disgusted..

I also think that the families are off limits, but when family members are involved in the presidency people will be angry.

Look at how mean and horrible Michelle Obama was treated, I don't see you bashing that.
Go ahead.

Michelle Obama is mean and horrible. She said that the first time she was proud to be an American is when her husband got elected president, she milked American taxpayers out of millions of dollars so she can go on lavish vacations for her whole entourage, and now that Obama is going now she said there is hopelessness. She is classless.

Ok you are entitled to your opinions as others are...but it is not ok to bitch slap anyone..

Verbally or Physically...

Calm down Snowflake....she wasn't threatened

Someone hurt her feelings.......grow up powderpuff

Nice try Snowflake......

I am anything but a snowflake get that through your liberal bullheaded bs. I am not some whiney little bitch who claims a fkn santa offends me, or Jesus offends me, or the Confederate flag offends me, or men offend me, or George washington offends me, or Thomas Jefferson offends me, Or fkn Christmas lights offend me, or the US CONSTITUTION offends me .............. so SNOWFLAKE STFUP =)
b0r7r.gif

Forum List

Back