🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comedian on Ivanka Trump incident: I'm happy she was harassed

You are a double standard ..full of hate ...person

The internet and uneducated dumb ass Red State news stories slammed the girls for every move.

Just stop with the trying to intimidate with your words, it only shows that you are failing the debate..
You are another libtard moron, welcome to my ignore list.

upload_2016-12-23_13-57-5.jpeg

One is not like the other.
Do you have the integrity to point out the difference?

Sure... It seems that all is fair in love and war, unless if it is their own party .

Now I doubt there will be much attack on Melania and her son..but just like Michelle , Ivanka will be jumped onby her critics..
I am not saying it is ok,but it happens.

So you dont have the integrity to admit the difference......

Of coarse what ever you say...
Apparently the imbeciles in the biased corrupt media who constantly attacked Trump's wife, kids, and family the throughout the campaign, can't tell the difference between an attack in the media and an attack in person.

Of coarse you don't see it... Ivanka is a big part of the Trump campaign and decision making, she is a target for people getting angry

The Obama girls were little innocent people..

Now if people attack Melanie young boy I would be jumping all over them too...
No I don't see how getting in the face of someone in public, threatening, screaming and harassing them is somehow the same as an article being written about the same person. Unless of course the attacker is a mentally diseased leftist, which in that case anything goes.

Hummmm, if you stuck up for Michelle like this I may agree with you , but you are a serious double standard hypocrite ..

Michelle:
It's like that sick, sinking feeling you get when you're walking down the street minding your own business. Some guy yells out vulgar words about your body. Or when you see that guy at work that stands just a little too close, stares just a little too long. You feel uncomfortable in your own skin.

Behind Michelle Obama’s heartfelt speech: 8 years of sexist and racist attacks
Another false comparison, threatening snd screaming at people isn't the same as writing about them. It appears that you're yet another mentally diseased liberal.

Try reading what I wrote...They screamed obscenities at her walking by , insulting her all of the time. I watched it on here for 4 years...vulgar

You're links said no such thing,you'll have to scour the internets,my advice would be to start at TheHuffingPaintPost.

Any man who refers to his partner as "my husband" should have the shit kicked out of him if it isn't already on his "husband's" tongue. Only a wife has a husband.
God is disgusted with what America has become. He expects better of us.
Amen to this. My only question is, how much more bad does this planet have to get before he comes back to get whoever he thinks is good enough to go with him?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Calm down Snowflake....she wasn't threatened

Someone hurt her feelings.......grow up powderpuff
You're not bothered by attacks on a woman with her children. Neither were these woman hating fags.

In the War Against Political Correctness, women and children may fall victim

It is the price we have to pay to save the country from Political Correctness

Amen to this. My only question is, how much more bad does this planet have to get before he comes back to get whoever he thinks is good enough to go with him?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
As it was in the days of Sodom & Gamorrah, so shall it be when the Son if Man comes.

Still no explanation of why this passenger was so mad at Trump's daughter, or her father for that matter. Trump's the guy that will put a stop to the huge muslim invasion that clinton and obama planned. You know, the fanatics that would murder him or his partner for the lifestyle they lead. They'd probably kill the innocent little child too. All homosexuals should be Trump supporters just for this one reason, if for no other.

Still no explanation of why this passenger was so mad at Trump's daughter, or her father for that matter. Trump's the guy that will put a stop to the huge muslim invasion that clinton and obama planned. You know, the fanatics that would murder him or his partner for the lifestyle they lead. They'd probably kill the innocent little child too. All homosexuals should be Trump supporters just for this one reason, if for no other.

Hard to believe....but I didn't make this post up

Haaaa of coarse you don't see the 2 in the same the cracker Ivanka was attacked and you all cry about it, while excusing the attacks on the Obama girls...
Perhaps you need to take a remedial reading class. I said I was against it and every conservative I know.

What is going on is that you subscribe to a false equivalency and you are using confirmation bias to morph me into someone that supported harassing the Obama daughters, which is ridiculous.

I could go back into the threads and show you how the republicans were when the Obama girls were attacked, and it wasn't pleasant, I remember it well because I was disgusted..

I also think that the families are off limits, but when family members are involved in the presidency people will be angry.

Look at how mean and horrible Michelle Obama was treated, I don't see you bashing that.
Prove your point, do it or stfu.
View attachment 103466
Have you admitted it yet dumbass?

The liberal act of making up pure BS. try another . nobody attacked his little peons.

You have just been diagnosed with :
GOP selective brain disorder and short term memory loss..

Racist commenters attack Malia Obama after college announcement

Republican Staffer Elizabeth Lauten Loses Her Job After Attacking Obama's Daughters

One is not like the other.
Do you have the integrity to point out the difference?

Sure... It seems that all is fair in love and war, unless if it is their own party .

Now I doubt there will be much attack on Melania and her son..but just like Michelle , Ivanka will be jumped onby her critics..
I am not saying it is ok,but it happens.

So you dont have the integrity to admit the difference......

Of coarse what ever you say...
A "commenter" making a statement in the media about Meila using her Dad's status to get into Harvard, is not the same as a crazy leftist wacko attacking Ivanka verbally and physically IN PERSON. Does that even need to be said, dickhead?

They were attacked by a GOP employee for what they were wearing..

That is a personal attack small dickhead....

Apparently the imbeciles in the biased corrupt media who constantly attacked Trump's wife, kids, and family the throughout the campaign, can't tell the difference between an attack in the media and an attack in person.

Of coarse you don't see it... Ivanka is a big part of the Trump campaign and decision making, she is a target for people getting angry

The Obama girls were little innocent people..

Now if people attack Melanie young boy I would be jumping all over them too...
No I don't see how getting in the face of someone in public, threatening, screaming and harassing them is somehow the same as an article being written about the same person. Unless of course the attacker is a mentally diseased leftist, which in that case anything goes.

Hummmm, if you stuck up for Michelle like this I may agree with you , but you are a serious double standard hypocrite ..

Michelle:
It's like that sick, sinking feeling you get when you're walking down the street minding your own business. Some guy yells out vulgar words about your body. Or when you see that guy at work that stands just a little too close, stares just a little too long. You feel uncomfortable in your own skin.

Behind Michelle Obama’s heartfelt speech: 8 years of sexist and racist attacks
At least the hippo-tranny can't claim any man ever yelled out anything complimentary about her body or ever stood a little too close for too long.
Unless it was at one of the Chicagoland 'bathhouses' both of them used to go to.

Anyone ever seen Obama's girls real BCs?
The negro-hippo-tranny and his pussy-boy 'companion' adopted the girls.

Well, Trump is the one who will keep America going the way of merkles Germany. Muslims hate homos and their lifestyle, and bringing them here by the tens of thousands as obama does, threatens that lifestyle. hillary promised to greatly outdo obama in bringing muslim refugees here, so.....Why are these homos against Trump? I can't make it much clearer than that.

Well, Trump is the one who will keep America going the way of merkles Germany. Muslims hate homos and their lifestyle, and bringing them here by the tens of thousands as obama does, threatens that lifestyle. hillary promised to greatly outdo obama in bringing muslim refugees here, so.....Why are these homos against Trump? I can't make it much clearer than that.
Too funny

Good to see that Trump can bring bigots like you out of hiding. Bigots, such as yourself, are a bigger threat to homosexuals than Muslims ever would be

You're not bothered by attacks on a woman with her children. Neither were these woman hating fags.

Until those victims become one of yours.

Nice try Snowflake......

But....but.....<sob>......you do the same

The War on Political Correctness has begun. We have no time for whimpering pantywaists like you

Too funny

Good to see that Trump can bring bigots like you out of hiding. Bigots, such as yourself, are a bigger threat to homosexuals than Muslims ever would be
I'm glad that someone recognizes the truth and stands up for what's meaningful.

Obviously bigots are a greater threat to homosexuals than muslims. A muslim won't do more than behead or throw the gay off a building. A bigot won't bake a cake!

Too funny

Obviously bigots are a greater threat to homosexuals than muslims. A muslim won't do more than behead or throw the gay off a building. A bigot won't bake a cake!
Show where any Muslim in the U.S. Has ever thrown a gay off a roof
I can show where Americas bigots have killed and beaten them

Too funny

Muslims did a good job at Pulse nightclub.

No one but gays and their sympathizers cares what happens to them. They have become obnoxious, like black people have become obnoxious. No one cares about them either. Hello. Chicago.

Too funny

Muslims did a good job at Pulse nightclub.

No one but gays and their sympathizers cares what happens to them. They have become obnoxious, like black people have become obnoxious. No one cares about them either. Hello. Chicago.
One deranged guy

You are a bigger threat to gays

Nice try Snowflake......

The War on Political Correctness has begun. We have no time for whimpering pantywaists like you

I am anything but a snowflake get that through your liberal bullheaded bs. I am not some whiney little bitch who claims a fkn santa offends me, or Jesus offends me, or the Confederate flag offends me, or men offend me, or George washington offends me, or Thomas Jefferson offends me, Or fkn Christmas lights offend me, or the US CONSTITUTION offends me .............. so SNOWFLAKE STFUP =)

Nice try Snowflake......

I am anything but a snowflake get that through your liberal bullheaded bs. I am not some whiney little bitch who claims a fkn santa offends me, or Jesus offends me, or the Confederate flag offends me, or men offend me, or George washington offends me, or Thomas Jefferson offends me, Or fkn Christmas lights offend me, or the US CONSTITUTION offends me .............. so SNOWFLAKE STFUP =)

Oh....Tinkerbell is getting upset

Cry me a river over someone being mean to Princess Ivanka

Forum List

Back