Comey decries leaks but is a prime example himself

Comey just testified that he agreed with President Trump that unauthorized leaks of government information should be stopped, but then leaked his notes of confidential information (through a third party) to the press. What a guy!
Ah, knothead, they were his notes to leak.
Notes can contain "confidential information and even top secret info. The fact that were his notes to leak doesn't make it okay to leak anything. The idea of "leaking" gives a clue that he didn't want to be involved with the leaking of material. That is not above board. It's troubling that the FBI Director leaked ANYTHING!

It is troubling that Comey felt he had to. He apparently had a good read on the untrustworthiness of Trump and was 100% right. Nothing confidential or classified was leaked.
If something was wearing on him, perhaps it would be possibly threatening him. Why didn't he go to the AG?

Trump doesn't know when he has won he needs to STFU and take the 'win'...

During his testimony today Comey destroyed the Democrats' claims of Trump criminal activity, Trump Collusion, and Trump obstruction of justice as well as any hope they had of Impeaching Trump.... Despite saying he thought Trump is a liar, he testified all other accusations about the President are false.

Trump 'won'...but the man just doesn't know when to STFU. This was not just a win' - this was a MAJOR WIN'....but he could not leave it at that.

Comey testimony: Trump team denies accusations, tries to turn tables on ex-FBI boss

Oy-vey!
I don't know. I say turn Comey into an example for what we do to leakers. Line PA Ave with crosses and he can be the first.
Fascinating.....suggesting that the Former Head of the FBI be crucified. You're a trumpette, aren't you?
'Crucified' or 'held accountable' after admiting he leaked classified information, a crime?

Oooh, this makes Trump's collusion with Russia all go away! Waka waka!
no collusion cause there is no russia thing. you may believe there is, but it is very apparent there is squat. no attack. if you believe there was, where was it?

Blackwhite is the ability to accept anything the Party declares as the absolute truth, despite whatever they may have declared to be true in the past.

For example: there is no russian thing and all contacts with Russia werent contacts and if they were contacts it's totally fine

Trump doesn't know when he has won he needs to STFU and take the 'win'...

During his testimony today Comey destroyed the Democrats' claims of Trump criminal activity, Trump Collusion, and Trump obstruction of justice as well as any hope they had of Impeaching Trump.... Despite saying he thought Trump is a liar, he testified all other accusations about the President are false.

Trump 'won'...but the man just doesn't know when to STFU. This was not just a win' - this was a MAJOR WIN'....but he could not leave it at that.

Comey testimony: Trump team denies accusations, tries to turn tables on ex-FBI boss

Oy-vey!
I don't know. I say turn Comey into an example for what we do to leakers. Line PA Ave with crosses and he can be the first.
Fascinating.....suggesting that the Former Head of the FBI be crucified. You're a trumpette, aren't you?
I'm an American. And people leaking secrets to the anti American MSM are traitors.

Anyone leaking classified information has committed a crime and is a criminal.

:lol: geez you guys are desperately spinning to try and make this a positive - it's a mixed bag at best, that looks pretty bad for Trump and not to great for Clinton.
Im kind of on the "mixed" train as well. I think it looked worse for the dems but only because of lynch. But I didn't catch all of it.
Lynch thing really got under my skin.

The Lynch thing sank any remaining respect for Clinton - that bothered me a lot. But what I got about Trump bothered me even more because of the impression of abuse of power that was way inappropriate. I don't, at this time, think there is direct colussion between Trump and Russians, but his campaign is a different story. All Trump needed to do was shut up, work on policy and let the investigation work to a conclusion like other presidents. Instead, he demands personal loyalty, attempts to subvert the process and the director, and get the investigation closed down. If he's not guilty of anything, it still is the act of someone utterly unaware of appropriate boundaries and separation and the legal process. It's mind boggling.
I agree.
Him asking comey to dinner and it being private is WAY over the line. Much like lynch and bill. Amazing how inconsistent both sides are about that shit.. lol
I understand he really doesn't know any better(politically speaking), but goddamn! I guarantee you people are advising against his shenanigans!!!!!
But I will add this to what you said. The DOJ trying to use power and get the head of the FBI to manipulate an investigation is almost as bad as trump. Only reason its "almost" is because he is POTUS. But if her or Hillary was, you can bet your bottom dollar they would do it too. Cant forget how Hillary conspired with DNC about Bernie and stuff.... Debate question answers, lawyers collaborating with the DNC for talking points and attacks...
Our government sucks BALLS

I think what astounds me is the lack of across the board anger at what is going on - it's just partisan piecemeal - but it's all looking the same to me. People inappropriately trying to subvert the justice system. Same way I felt about the Russian hacking instead of breaking down into partisan lines - shouldn't we be angry that a foreign country is trying to subvert one of the most critical institutions of our democracy?

Yeah! It's not like the US in its history ever tried to manipulate the outcome of another country's elections.

:lol: geez you guys are desperately spinning to try and make this a positive - it's a mixed bag at best, that looks pretty bad for Trump and not to great for Clinton.
Im kind of on the "mixed" train as well. I think it looked worse for the dems but only because of lynch. But I didn't catch all of it.

The Lynch thing sank any remaining respect for Clinton - that bothered me a lot. But what I got about Trump bothered me even more because of the impression of abuse of power that was way inappropriate. I don't, at this time, think there is direct colussion between Trump and Russians, but his campaign is a different story. All Trump needed to do was shut up, work on policy and let the investigation work to a conclusion like other presidents. Instead, he demands personal loyalty, attempts to subvert the process and the director, and get the investigation closed down. If he's not guilty of anything, it still is the act of someone utterly unaware of appropriate boundaries and separation and the legal process. It's mind boggling.
I agree.
Him asking comey to dinner and it being private is WAY over the line. Much like lynch and bill. Amazing how inconsistent both sides are about that shit.. lol
I understand he really doesn't know any better(politically speaking), but goddamn! I guarantee you people are advising against his shenanigans!!!!!
But I will add this to what you said. The DOJ trying to use power and get the head of the FBI to manipulate an investigation is almost as bad as trump. Only reason its "almost" is because he is POTUS. But if her or Hillary was, you can bet your bottom dollar they would do it too. Cant forget how Hillary conspired with DNC about Bernie and stuff.... Debate question answers, lawyers collaborating with the DNC for talking points and attacks...

The fact that he told everyone else to leave - no witnesses - shows he did know he was doing wrong.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Are you seriously suggesting that any time your boss takes you aside for a one on one that your boss is guilty of something?

That's insane

Today is the day Trump was vindicated 100%...6-8-17 the Russian/Trump investigation is over. What a waste. every dem and GOP never Trumper weaklings should cough up the money to pay for this boondoggle witch hunt.

Senator Kamala Harris summed it up perfectly:

"In my experience as prosecutor, when a robber holds a gun to your head and "hopes" for your wallet, "hope" is not the operative word."

What gun?

If trump wanted the investigation shut down he would have shut it down. He legally can do that. He was comeys boss. He is the executive branch. Flynn could be caught on video committing horrendous crimes and be convicted by a jury in ten minutes and trump could legally say, we will pardon you for the. You seriously don't think hr has the authority to shut down an investigation if he wanted you?

But if he wanted to why the heck did he tell Comey to find out if any of his admin were working with Russians?

Come on people think

Senator Kamala Harris summed it up perfectly:

"In my experience as prosecutor, when a robber holds a gun to your head and "hopes" for your wallet, "hope" is not the operative word."

Kamala Harris belongs in prison for federal election tampering. She is one of the primary perpetrators of the millions of illegals voting in California. FUCK that criminal pile of shit,

I agree.

The fact that he told everyone else to leave - no witnesses - shows he did know he was doing wrong.

Are you seriously suggesting that any time your boss takes you aside for a one on one that your boss is guilty of something?

That's insane

You have to assume that poster actually knows what it's like to work and be accountable to a boss.

Given that they vote left, the probability is that they are a parasite that consumes more resources that they are able to produce.

I agree.

That's insane

When you leave out that your boss asked you to something while dangling your job over your head then it sounds so innocent.

That's why you left out specifics. When you generalize you tell general lies.

Comey just testified that he agreed with President Trump that unauthorized leaks of government information should be stopped, but then leaked his notes of confidential information (through a third party) to the press. What a guy!
I agree he leaked information to the press through a "friend", but was it "confidential?"
confidential information...

not just a sleeper song from the rembrandts.

So now what? The dems will go back to voter fraud?
you kidding? the emo-investment in this means that comey is now wrong. if common sense were gonna stop this it never would have started. don't look for it to dive in now.

The Trumptards who LOVED leaks when they thought they were harming Hillary NOW hate leaks.

What a shock.
. The leaks on Hillary had merit and truth involved as far as criminal behavior goes, and the leaks on Trump were agenda minded conspiracies in hopes to bring him down for domestic reasons and/or nefarious purposes, and not because anyone truly thought that a Trump presidency would be compromised by the Russians once elected. The Russians are being used by the left only as an excuse to try and bring Trump down.

Forum List

Back