Comey: FBI Does Not Spy

sharyl attkisson and many others who have proof - well they disagree.

Comey is trying to stay out of jail.....my prediction is before this is over Clapper will be the deep state member to crack and throw Comey Brennan and Obama under the short bus....

Hey dems!!!! how does it feel to realize that your hero Obama committed a treasonous act?....

More rhetoric? The FBI engages in surveillance authorized by information contained in a warrant but what happens when the information is a lie? Doesn't the "surveillance" become spying? It looks like word games might not keep Comey out of prison.

More rhetoric? The FBI engages in surveillance authorized by information contained in a warrant but what happens when the information is a lie? Doesn't the "surveillance" become spying? It looks like word games might not keep Comey out of prison.

What lie? What the fuck are you talking about?

FBI engaged in what it reasonably deemed a counter intelligence survailance in response to Russian interference efforts. The rest is conpiratorial bullshit.

If FBI really was out to get Trump why would they keep the whole thing hush hush during the election while publicly t-boning the shit out of Hillary's campaign? The thesis is incoherent nonsense.

Last edited:
I say snatch Comey, send him to a rendition camp in Albania, put a 200 watt bulb over his head, hook up his tiny nads to a field radio for a couple cranks, and give him a couple smacks across the head with the Yellow Pages (remember those?).....I don't want him to talk because all he does is lie....Then send him home and laugh when he runs to the NYTimes about what was done to him but can't prove a word of it. :badgrin:

I say snatch Comey, send him to a rendition camp in Albania, put a 200 watt bulb over his head, hook up his tiny nads to a field radio for a couple cranks, and give him a couple smacks across the head with the Yellow Pages (remember those?).....I don't want him to talk because all he does is lie....Then send him home and laugh when he runs to the NYTimes about what was done to him but can't prove a word of it. :badgrin:

Any other crazy fantasies to share?

Any other crazy fantasies to share?
ROFL - please tell me you're not running low.

Hard to believe the FBI has never used an informant, undercover agent or wiretap.

I’ve got some crime fighting tips for them.
dude, I thought they were the monarch of wire tap and undercover agents!! It's on tv shows all the time. how did they get it so wrong?

Hard to believe the FBI has never used an informant, undercover agent or wiretap.

I’ve got some crime fighting tips for them.
dude, I thought they were the monarch of wire tap and undercover agents!! It's on tv shows all the time. how did they get it so wrong?
Obviously the FBI wears uniforms as no covert undercover work occurs.

What lie? What the fuck are you talking about?

FBI engaged in what it reasonably deemed a counter intelligence survailance in response to Russian interference efforts. The rest is conpiratorial bullshit.

If FBI really was out to get Trump why would they keep the whole thing hush hush during the election while publicly t-boning the shit out of Hillary's campaign? The thesis is incoherent nonsense.

So the FBI is now good and nothing but the pinnacle of professional eh? Great. Quick Question. When exactly did that happen? I mean, we all know about the Junk science that has convicted hundreds, if not thousands of people. From Lead Matching to Hair comparisons with “experts” who turned out to be wrong in 96% of the cases, the FBI has led the way in the convict him because we say so school of thought.

Despite the prevalence of and easy availability of recording devices, the FBI remains the only Law Enforcement Agency in the nation to not use Video and Audio Recording during interviews. The “memory” of the agents is the only record.

But they don’t spy? Right. They did “Black Bag Jobs” which was breaking and entering to acquire evidence or information they couldn’t get with a warrant until they were caught, then they eliminated the “black bag jobs” and began “surreptitious entries”. Same thing, illegal entries of residence and businesses. But it had a whole new name you see. Then when that became known, they changed it again to FBI Specials.

Carnivore gobbled up our emails and scanned them until the FBI was caught. Then they got rid of Carnivore, and made a big deal of telling everyone that Carnivore was no more. Of course, they didn’t tell anyone that they had a new improved system in place, but that is always the case with the FBI.

They lied in the Buddy Case, and were caught, which is why none of the Bundy folks were convicted. They lie constantly, and the only record we have to go on is the notes of the agent, and of course his virtuous honor which would preclude him from ever uttering a single statement that was untrue.

No Mafia, going back to Al Capone, is as dishonest, as the FBI. To argue that they do not spy is either wishful thinking, or inexcusable ignorance.

New FBI Director Wray came out to join Coney in declaring that secretly conducting electronic surveillance on US citizens who do not know it is going on by way of abusing the FISA Court and illegally used known false information - presenting it as 'legitimate collected Intel's, which it is not...

Is NOT 'spying'.

So.only making that statement is immediate grounds for President Trump to FIRE Wray and replace him with an objective competent person who can run the FBI instead of this clown who is more interested in protecting the FBI's past criminal Directors (Mueller and Comey)....

Forum List

Back