Comey Is A Goner

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The FBI Director must have a death-wish butting heads with his BOSS about a FISA fishing expedition at Trump Tower. There is little doubt something is fishy about Comey and has been for the last year. First he makes an air-tight case against Hildabeast and then declines to prosecute her. Then he reopens the case based on Weiner's laptop, sends notice of it to a Congressional committee knowing it will be on the air within an hour. Then decides there was nothing more possible to learn about the criminal activity of Hillary and her foundation. And now he's told the DOJ to block the investigation. Comey is either a mental-case or fancies himself the arbiter of who will sit in the Oval Office. We know president Trump is seething pissed about all this nonsense and somebody is going to get their ass kicked for it. My bet is Comey is gone.

obama-wiretap-575x383.jpg

Last edited:
Comey is gold, going only to the office and nowhere else.

Tom's conspiracy rant is fishy to thinking people.

The FBI Director must have a death-wish butting heads with his BOSS about a FISA fishing expedition at Trump Tower. There is little doubt something is fishy about Comey and has been for the last year. First he makes an air-tight case against Hildabeast and then declines to prosecute her. Then he reopens the case based on Weiner's laptop, sends notice of it to a Congressional committee knowing it will be on the air within an hour. Then decides there was nothing more possible to learn about the criminal activity of Hillary and her foundation. And now he's told the DOJ to block the investigation. Comey is either a mental-case or fancies himself the arbiter of who will sit in the Oval Office. We know president Trump is seething pissed about all this nonsense and somebody is going to get their ass kicked for it. My bet is Comey is gone.

obama-wiretap-575x383.jpg
Yes. It is a foregone conclusion. He's finished.

Tom Loved Comey when he came out with the Hillary email scandal lies 1 week before the election..
Many of us did until we realized that Comey was going to roll over. After that? Even his own men despised him. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. It is what it is even though we hoped he could make the leap and do his job.

Show me proof. Not conjecture. Not "it has to be". Proof. Actual proof.

Until then, they are theories about conspiracies.

Conspiracy theories.

Any chance you could wait say 48 hours for your proof? Dang Mac, I sense you're falling back into your old habits of being on the wrong side of history.

Confirm my conspiracy theories or you're out.

Not a good sign. Again.
He got rid of whatshername for standing up to him, and he will fire Comey, as well, I'm pretty sure. Trump is out for blood, due to all the people being mean to him.

Confirm my conspiracy theories or you're out. Not a good sign. Again.
Conspiracy theories? What color is your sky?
Show me proof. Not conjecture. Not assumptions. Not "it has to be". Proof. Actual proof.

Conspiracy theories.
You've been given more than enough proof. Look at what 8 years of Obama brought us? Spying on James Rosen. Using the IRS as a weapon against his opposition, cutting backroom deals with the Russians. Need I say more?

Show me proof. Not conjecture. Not "it has to be". Proof. Actual proof. Until then, they are theories about conspiracies. Conspiracy theories..
Any chance you could wait say 48 hours for your proof? Dang Mac, I sense you're falling back into your old habits of being on the wrong side of history.
Sure, I'm patient. 48 hours would be great. Lay it on me.

Although I know its rhetorical, I would like some evidence. Pretty outlandish thing to say without offering proof.
Kind alike Obama and the Russian state "hacking the election" STILL waiting on proof on that.

Confirm my conspiracy theories or you're out. Not a good sign. Again.
Conspiracy theories? What color is your sky?
Show me proof. Not conjecture. Not assumptions. Not "it has to be". Proof. Actual proof.

Conspiracy theories.
You've been given more than enough proof. Look at what 8 years of Obama brought us? Spying on James Rosen. Using the IRS as a weapon against his opposition, cutting backroom deals with the Russians. Need I say more?

Yeah Obungle's track record is dismal on this

Forum List

Back