Comey mess on his hands at the FBI

The part that struck me the most, was Comey agreeing to destroy Mills laptop. That is the destruction of evidence and obstruction of justice plain and simple. He should be charged.

What bothered me was his earlier comment that Hil-Liar didn't lie to the FBI. What? You mean the FBI didn't ask any of the same questions Congress did about her emails? Then he went on to say he didn't know about the congressional investigation either. What?????

What kind of investigating are they doing at the FBI these days? Hillary should be indicted just for smashing her cell phones, and now the FBI is doing the same thing as Hillary. And the FBI is not corrupt? You have to be kidding me.

The word Kangaroo comes to mind when thinking about Comey.

Nope, wimp or hack would be more appropriate. No need to disparage the Kangaroo.

The part that struck me the most, was Comey agreeing to destroy Mills laptop. That is the destruction of evidence and obstruction of justice plain and simple. He should be charged.

What bothered me was his earlier comment that Hil-Liar didn't lie to the FBI. What? You mean the FBI didn't ask any of the same questions Congress did about her emails? Then he went on to say he didn't know about the congressional investigation either. What?????

What kind of investigating are they doing at the FBI these days? Hillary should be indicted just for smashing her cell phones, and now the FBI is doing the same thing as Hillary. And the FBI is not corrupt? You have to be kidding me.

clinton's admirers are laughing about how she got away scot free after being guilty as hell. It shows their true character. Instead, they try to make Trump's comparatively minor flaws as gigantic enough to make him unqualified to be president.

Last edited:
Hillary surely wont try to subvert FOIA if she becomes President. She'll be as transparent as Saran Wrap.:420:

FBI = Federal Bureau of INCOMPETENCE

Veteran FBI agents say FBI Director James Comey has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his “cowardly” whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private email server.

Feeling the heat from congressional critics, Comey last week argued that the case was investigated by career FBI agents, “So if I blew it, they blew it, too.”

But agents say Comey tied investigators’ hands by agreeing to unheard-of ground rules and other demands by the lawyers for Clinton and her aides that limited their investigation.

“In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

24pki69.jpg%22;

Federal corruption at it's highest thanks to the democrats and their idiot supporters...

Veteran FBI agents say FBI Director James Comey has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his “cowardly” whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private email server.

Feeling the heat from congressional critics, Comey last week argued that the case was investigated by career FBI agents, “So if I blew it, they blew it, too.”

But agents say Comey tied investigators’ hands by agreeing to unheard-of ground rules and other demands by the lawyers for Clinton and her aides that limited their investigation.

“In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit.

No they aren't. You have a few pissed off right wingers who are pissed because they couldn't find anything, but that's all.

I wish I had not read this thread.

I was driving home today thinking about the scum bag Comey. It is reported that he left a 5 million a year job to take a government job. Who does that? Must be someone who can make more money in the government job. Comey has to be on the take. He has to be skimming off the top. He's no good he should be forced out and if the Congress had an ounce of duty they would do whatever it took to force him out. But I am sure Comey, like Hoover before him, has all the dirt on them all so nothing is going to happen.

And if the FBI reads this and wants to investigate me, go ahead, you won't find anything on me. And if you do find something, or make something up, I simply had no intent to do wrong so I should get off scott free.

Time for jack ass Comey to leave.
Hillary got Comey the $5 million a year job.

clinton's admirers are laughing about how she got away scot free after being guilty as hell. It shows their true character. Instead, they try to make Trump's comparatively minor flaws as gigantic enough to make him unqualified to be president.
If Hillary gets elected, I think this day will be marked as the nadir of America. We'll be swirling down the toilet bowl at an ever faster rate from here on. This is how all great empires die.

No they aren't. You have a few pissed off right wingers who are pissed because they couldn't find anything, but that's all.
What are you talking about, you know shit about the FBI and you think you know better than a former agent..What a double you are!

one of the reasons he too is asking for immunity

I haven't heard that, you got a link?

James Comey Asked For Immunity After Hillary’s Email Case Got Reopened… Trey Gowdy Says “HELL NO”

Did you watch the video, there was no mention of immunity for Comey. The text of the story said otherwise, but I'm a bit skeptical of the source.

There is only one person in this race that is unqualified to be President, and that is the person who shouldn't be allowed to be exposed to our country's top secrets and confidential information. She's proven herself irresponsible repeatedly. She shouldn't even be allowed clearance to enter the White House yet alone live there.

I haven't heard that, you got a link?

James Comey Asked For Immunity After Hillary’s Email Case Got Reopened… Trey Gowdy Says “HELL NO”

Did you watch the video, there was no mention of immunity for Comey. The text of the story said otherwise, but I'm a bit skeptical of the source.

i dont know

a lot of foks are saying it

her case is going to be repopened

Forum List

Back