Comey mess on his hands at the FBI

The part that struck me the most, was Comey agreeing to destroy Mills laptop. That is the destruction of evidence and obstruction of justice plain and simple. He should be charged.

one of the reasons he too is asking for immunity

I haven't heard that, you got a link?

James Comey Asked For Immunity After Hillary’s Email Case Got Reopened… Trey Gowdy Says “HELL NO”

Did you watch the video, there was no mention of immunity for Comey. The text of the story said otherwise, but I'm a bit skeptical of the source.

i dont know

a lot of foks are saying it

her case is going to be repopened

Her case being reopened doesn't equal a Comey request for immunity.

FBI = Federal Bureau of INCOMPETENCE

Veteran FBI agents say FBI Director James Comey has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his “cowardly” whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private email server.

Feeling the heat from congressional critics, Comey last week argued that the case was investigated by career FBI agents, “So if I blew it, they blew it, too.”

But agents say Comey tied investigators’ hands by agreeing to unheard-of ground rules and other demands by the lawyers for Clinton and her aides that limited their investigation.

“In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

No they aren't. You have a few pissed off right wingers who are pissed because they couldn't find anything, but that's all.
What are you talking about, you know shit about the FBI and you think you know better than a former agent..What a double you are!

And you're the expert? let a little air out of your head. It might blow up.

Compared to you...YES

Veteran FBI agents say FBI Director James Comey has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his “cowardly” whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private email server.

Feeling the heat from congressional critics, Comey last week argued that the case was investigated by career FBI agents, “So if I blew it, they blew it, too.”

But agents say Comey tied investigators’ hands by agreeing to unheard-of ground rules and other demands by the lawyers for Clinton and her aides that limited their investigation.

“In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit.

No they aren't. You have a few pissed off right wingers who are pissed because they couldn't find anything, but that's all.
What are you talking about, you know shit about the FBI and you think you know better than a former agent..What a double you are!

Compared to you. YES

Compared to you...YES

Compared to you. YES

Yes. You are truly a legend in your own mind.

24pki69.jpg%22;
Bought off GOP would have done NOTHING.

Total bs from a fantasy or clinton hater...

2 guys

2 guys
Whoa know 100x what you do

October 13, 2016, 3:07 pm

The FBI in open revolt against a deceitful director.

James Comey presides over an FBI in revolt over his leadership, a former U.S. attorney tells The American Spectator, and pursues “paranoid, delusional, and vindictive” measures to prevent negative information leaking out to the public.

“I know that inside the FBI there is a revolt,” Joseph diGenova tells The American Spectator. “There is a revolt against the director. The people inside the bureau believe the director is a dirty cop. They believe that he threw the [Hillary Clinton email] case. They do not know what he was promised in return. But the people inside the bureau who were involved in the case and who knew about the case are talking to former FBI people expressing their disgust at the conduct of the director.”

Former U.S. Attorney: Agents See FBI Chief Comey as a ‘Dirty Cop’ | The American Spectator

16zcsk.jpg

Forum List

Back