Comey retires ...

Trump will let him stay.

Clinton, if she wins, would be very wise to let him stay until 2018.

after the election, in three days or less he steps down ... he fucked up, and that's the only way he can fade the heat.

write that down too ..

He is operating without a net

He laid a big.....What if?.....turd out there

If it turns out to be another dead end in the witch hunt against Hillary, he needs to resign

Trump will let him stay.

Clinton, if she wins, would be very wise to let him stay until 2018.

I tend to agree. I think it would be a political headache for Clinton to appear to be throwing Comey out before his time is up. Probably best to focus on a strong AG that will dampen any real or perceived Comey impact.

In the end I don't think Comey really matters much. While he is a Republican, I don't believe he did what he did for political reasons, but he did fuck up.

Judge Jeanine: Comey's Announcement 'Disgraces and Politicizes the FBI'

"One of the most revered agencies in our nation's history--now seen as putting its finger on the scales of justice--should not now be front and center," Pirro said, "You know I support Donald Trump and want him to win, but whether it's Hillary Clinton or anyone else, Comey's actions violate not only longstanding Justice Department policy...but the most fundamental rules of fairness and impartiality."

tantrum2.jpg

nobody can or will throw out Comey

HE STEPS DOWN ON HIS OWN FREE WILL ... RETIRES, QUITS.

WRITE THAT DOWN.

I tend to agree. I think it would be a political headache for Clinton to appear to be throwing Comey out before his time is up. Probably best to focus on a strong AG that will dampen any real or perceived Comey impact.

In the end I don't think Comey really matters much. While he is a Republican, I don't believe he did what he did for political reasons, but he did fuck up.

I see VERY little chance of a Clinton victory at this point. The old gangster will take her pardon from Obama, and slink into the background to continue her criminal operations.

I see VERY little chance of a Clinton victory at this point. The old gangster will take her pardon from Obama, and slink into the background to continue her criminal operations.

I don't care what you think, this thread is about Comey, not debating polls or election forecasts.

What did he do to fuck up?

Investigated a party boss, who is by definition above the law.

Laws are not intended for party bosses. The law is a club to beat the peasants into submission, not a tool of justice to be applied equally to all.
Only in the Democrat world. Otherwise that is NOT our system.

We have allowed the democrats to take over our system.

Finally the peasants are rising up, which is the ONLY reason Comey backtracked and reopened the case on Mafia Don Hillary.

In the liberal mind, Comey fucked up and Hillary is guilty of nothing.

To the party comrades like 7, Hillary cannot be guilty simply because a party ruler is not subject to any law. Laws are for the little people, for the peasants.

it was Comey's job to investigate and turn over his findings to the Justice Dept ... not open his mouth about emails he hadn't even got a search warrant to read yet ...

he fucked up.

what he was supposed to do is all over the news, if you're too fucking dumb to understand that, it's your fault.

Your girl is the one that fucked up, she is as corrupt as they come and she got caught.

Last edited:
after the election, in three days or less he steps down ... he fucked up, and that's the only way he can fade the heat.

write that down too ..

He didn't fuck up... he defended justice as he should. Hillary fucked up and is going to jail.

write that down too ..
Pretending to know something again, huh?

Forum List

Back