Comey retires ...

history will view comey as worse than J. Edgar

:lmao:

What a fucking retard you are, Mz. Fakelawyer.

Upholding the law OUTRAGES, OUTRAGES I TELL YA all you corrupt scumbags.

Next Tuesday the reign of unbridled corruption ends. A years from now, Lynch goes to prison.

coming from a loon with a double digit IQ like you, that's a compliment.

:cuckoo:

poor nutter

after the election, in three days or less he steps down ... he fucked up, and that's the only way he can fade the heat.

write that down too ..

Do you have link to verify that? I agree he was sitting in Loretta Lynch's office on Tuesdday, probably discussing his resignation--but I think it's going to be a lot more serious for Comey than just walking out the door and saying bye bye.

Be assured that when Democrats take over the Senate, their first order of business will be to have James Comey up in front of a congressional senate judicial hearing discussing his actions, and they may seek charges and prosecute him for violating the Hatch Act of 1939.
Hatch Act of 1939 - Wikipedia

There are over 100 former DOJ justices (both Republican & Democrat) that have sent him a letter slamming his action, and accusing him of deliberately trying to intervene in a national election.
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

its my opinion ...

regardless who wins the election the outcome will be controversial at the least, the ONLY way for him to avoid being the center of the controversy is for him to step down ... get out of sight ... and let the shit settle, get out from under the microscope until it does, if it does.

only to mentally ill alt right loons

Corruption defines your party, top to bottom. You love Obama and Hillary because they are dishonest scum, just like you. They reflect exactly your ethics, which is to say none.

But America is sick of you corrupt piles of shit. Mafia Don Hillary has tumbled an astounding 18 points in the polls in Florida in just two weeks as her never ending parade of crime and corruption has been exposed by WikiLeaks.

The corruption stops now.

[

But it will look very bad for him...

Not to his base.

Look at the Khmer Rouge members here, they are incensed that the FBI would DARE to uphold the law. They see corruption as the right thing to do.

Shit, one of these fucking morons claimed that Comey should be "ashamed" for upholding the law.

The democrats are not a party, they are a criminal conspiracy. Corruption is the ONLY platform of the democrats.

comey didn't "uphold the law", he violated the hatch act. mumbling about emails he hadn't even read which are probably duplicates of what he already read.

funny how you loons thought he was a criminal when he correctly stated that there was nothing to charge Hillary Clinton with for your orange sociopath
Comey was discussed after his testimony in Congress and it was agreed that he made his comments in such a way that everyone knew he would have liked to indict the Sow but he didn't want to be found dead of a suicide with 12 bullets to the back of his head. I think he has vindicated himself and I want to see HiLiary dragged away in handcuffs. Prison food would help slim down that fat ass of hers.

[

coming from a loon with a double digit IQ like you, that's a compliment.

:cuckoo:

poor nutter

I shit out more IQ points every morning than you ever had, Mz. Fakelawyer.

Next week is going to be a rough one for you.

{Lost in all the shouting and hypocrisy over James Comey and the FBI's renewed investigation into Hillary Clinton's national security-compromising email scandal is a true jaw-dropper of a Wall Street Journal scoop regarding deep internal divisions within the Bureau and DOJ. The story begins by focusing on the email probe side of the controversy, then delves into great detail about a raging, under-the-radar battle over multiple FBI field offices examining possible criminal wrongdoing at the Clinton Foundation. The specifics of the report are remarkable, with warring factions offering differing accounts of what has really transpired. One thing that becomes clear from the Journal's reporting is that some within the FBI believe top brass at their agency and at the Justice Department have repeatedly exerted their influence to hamstring or shut down a serious criminal investigation:}

Wow: FBI Agents Allege DOJ Ordered 'Stand Down' on Clinton Foundation Investigation

You corrupt piles of shit are done.

[

Not to his base.

Look at the Khmer Rouge members here, they are incensed that the FBI would DARE to uphold the law. They see corruption as the right thing to do.

Shit, one of these fucking morons claimed that Comey should be "ashamed" for upholding the law.

The democrats are not a party, they are a criminal conspiracy. Corruption is the ONLY platform of the democrats.

comey didn't "uphold the law", he violated the hatch act. mumbling about emails he hadn't even read which are probably duplicates of what he already read.

funny how you loons thought he was a criminal when he correctly stated that there was nothing to charge Hillary Clinton with for your orange sociopath
Comey was discussed after his testimony in Congress and it was agreed that he made his comments in such a way that everyone knew he would have liked to indict the Sow but he didn't want to be found dead of a suicide with 12 bullets to the back of his head. I think he has vindicated himself and I want to see HiLiary dragged away in handcuffs. Prison food would help slim down that fat ass of hers.

nobody ever accused you of being too smart did they small mind?

[

Not to his base.

What he did was wrong and against all of their rules....and he has now set up a precedent that the FBI can demean and defame and release their investigative information on any citizen that they don't have enough evidence to charge with a crime.....

[

Not to his base.

that's a bunch of bull...but whatever makes you feel better about voting to give the KKK power.

If/When Trump appoints someone honest as attorney general, you democrats better start shitting yourselves. Unless Obama pardons Holder and Lynch along with Clinton, they WILL go to prison.

you're delusional.

Hardly, you are simply stupid. A hack who demands reality conform to your corrupt partisan goals.
I see Jilly is here with her usual silly posts.

If only that poor girl would get an education.

after the election, in three days or less he steps down ... he fucked up, and that's the only way he can fade the heat.

write that down too ..

Do you have link to verify that? I agree he was sitting in Loretta Lynch's office the other, probably discussing his resignation--but I think it's going to be a lot more serious for Comey that just walking out the door and saying bye bye.

Be assured that when Democrats take over the Senate he will be up in front of a congressional senate judicial hearing discussing his actions, and they may seek charges and prosecute him for violation of the Hatch Act of 1939.

They won't charge him with violating the Hatch act, they'll grill him though to score political points.

I think he is going to be charged. EVERYTHING that he has been looking for in the last year regarding Hillary Clinton emails--he did to himself with one single letter, and one single email.

1. Comey was notified by the DOJ to NOT send a letter to congress. He was told that it was strictly against DOJ protocol to make an announcement like this within 60 days of an election. Without one single shred of evidence, without even having these emails in his possession, and while acknowledging there may nothing significant in them, he made this announcement. (this is the warning--the knowledge of wrong doing.)

2. Then in an email, on the same day, when he was questioned by his aids about his motive for doing this 11 days prior to an election he stated this:

“Of course we don’t ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed,” Comey wrote. "I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record."
EXCLUSIVE: Comey memo to FBI staffers says election, timing required disclosure of renewed probe

That proves INTENT to intervene into a National Election, or partisan politics which is in violation of the Hatch Act of 1939.

This is a slam dunk prosecution of James Comey. He had knowledge he was doing wrong and then he explains his INTENT.

write that down too ..

Do you have link to verify that? I agree he was sitting in Loretta Lynch's office the other, probably discussing his resignation--but I think it's going to be a lot more serious for Comey that just walking out the door and saying bye bye.

Be assured that when Democrats take over the Senate he will be up in front of a congressional senate judicial hearing discussing his actions, and they may seek charges and prosecute him for violation of the Hatch Act of 1939.

They won't charge him with violating the Hatch act, they'll grill him though to score political points.

I think he is going to be charged. EVERYTHING that he has been looking for in the last year regarding Hillary Clinton emails--he did to himself with one single letter, and one single email.

1. Comey was notified by the DOJ to NOT send a letter to congress. He was told that it was strictly against DOJ protocol to make an announcement like this within 60 days of an election. Without one single shred of evidence, without even having these emails in his possession, and while acknowledging there may nothing significant in them, he made this announcement. (this is the warning--the knowledge of wrong doing.)

2. Then in an email, on the same day, when he was questioned by his aids about his motive for doing this 11 days prior to an election he stated this:

“Of course we don’t ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed,” Comey wrote. "I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record."
EXCLUSIVE: Comey memo to FBI staffers says election, timing required disclosure of renewed probe

That proves INTENT to intervene into a National Election, or partisan politics which is in violation of the Hatch Act of 1939.

This is a slam dunk prosecution of James Comey. He had knowledge he was doing wrong and then he explains his INTENT.

SWAAAAKKKK, polly want a cracker?

write that down too ..
I'm sorry, I still believe Comey is one of the few people in Washington, besides Justice Kennedy, that isn't an ideologue.

Anyone who manages to piss off both ends of the political spectrum gets my admiration.

write that down too ..

Honestly at this point I'm not sure what's up Comey's butt. I think he should step down and what he did, it may have been politically motivated...I honestly just don't know.

I do not think the Democrats, if they had a majority in the senate will charge Comey, that's not something that happens everyday.

write that down too ..

one of your more intelligent offerings ... who taught you that?

write that down too ..

one of your more intelligent offerings ... who taught you that?

Oh lookie.....the loon addresses me....throw out some more talking points, you're on a roll.

Forum List

Back