Comey retires ...

comey didn't "uphold the law", he violated the hatch act. mumbling about emails he hadn't even read which are probably duplicates of what he already read.

funny how you loons thought he was a criminal when he correctly stated that there was nothing to charge Hillary Clinton with for your orange sociopath

That you are entirely ignorant of the law is amusing, given your chosen fraud of pretending to be a "lawyer."

No moron, Comey did not violate the Hatch act, regardless of what your fellow drooling hacks at KOS claim.

If you had ANY grasp of the law, you would already know this, but you don't, so you don't.

Comey notified congress of the resumption of the investigation into the criminal acts of Hillary Clinton. No more "electioneering" than his early announcement that he was dropping the investigation.

Take an introductory to law class, you fucking retard.

Gives the FBI immense political power to be able to disclose unsupported investigations prior to an election

Unsupported?

660,000 emails, have't you heard?

More regressives with their head stuck in the sand.

I have 600,000 emails
Doesn't mean a crime was committed

Comey needed a smoking gun before he started making vague accusations

Thankfully you don't have access to classified material.

"Vague" right... deny, deny deny...
Comey
Gives the FBI immense political power to be able to disclose unsupported investigations prior to an election

Unsupported?

I have 600,000 emails

Comey had no specific accusations, suspected violations or evidence......that constitutes vague

Yes he had, the 660,000 emails... duh.

You are being a desperate retard, aren't you?

Having emails is not a crime.

after the election, in three days or less he steps down ... he fucked up, and that's the only way he can fade the heat.

write that down too ..
Trump might make him attorney General.......................

Unsupported?

I have 600,000 emails

Comey
Unsupported?

I have 600,000 emails

Comey had no specific accusations, suspected violations or evidence......that constitutes vague

Yes it is if they are classified on a non classified pedophiles computer

I have 600,000 emails

Comey
I have 600,000 emails

Yes it is if they are classified on a non classified pedophiles computer

Nobody has made that claim.

Here's the deal: Americans have direct control over their state and local Police departments by electing a Sheriff every three years or a governor and they know it and they keep County, local and state Law Enforcement under control. The problem is that everything in the federal system is corrupted by partisan politics from the FBI to the CIA and people have little impact on federal law enforcement agencies especially if the drooling sissies in the mainstream media who watched too many episodes of "CSI" don't have a freaking clue about federal Law Enforcement and don't care. The ATF should have been disbanded and the FBI investigated after the Ruby Ridge debacle and later the Waco tragedy but federal law enforcement always has the support of the mainstream media no matter what the atrocity. The FBI dropped the ball in the Boston Marathon bombing but received little criticism in the media. The FBI curiously dropped the investigation of a suspected terrorist just before he went viral in a Florida nightclub but there was little criticism in the media. The FBI works for the Justice Dept and the Attorney General but what do you do when the A.G. becomes a freaking radical leftie and threatens Americans with arrest if they insult a Muslem? This curious outburst happened after the California terrorist attack that the FBI failed to monitor. The point is that when the mainstream media becomes the propaganda arm of a democrat administration it's likely that atrocities against Americans will be sanctioned.The FBI director is a stooge and a political hack for the administration and regardless what happens to him it puts the mainstream media in a bind if he decides to take his oath seriously and he can't depend on the media's support if he puts a democrat regime in jeopardy.

comey didn't "uphold the law", he violated the hatch act. mumbling about emails he hadn't even read which are probably duplicates of what he already read.

funny how you loons thought he was a criminal when he correctly stated that there was nothing to charge Hillary Clinton with for your orange sociopath
Comey was discussed after his testimony in Congress and it was agreed that he made his comments in such a way that everyone knew he would have liked to indict the Sow but he didn't want to be found dead of a suicide with 12 bullets to the back of his head. I think he has vindicated himself and I want to see HiLiary dragged away in handcuffs. Prison food would help slim down that fat ass of hers.
What he did was wrong and against all of their rules....and he has now set up a precedent that the FBI can demean and defame and release their investigative information on any citizen that they don't have enough evidence to charge with a crime.....

Unsupported?

I have 600,000 emails

Exactly. I have a shitload of emails on my work computer - most of which are boring crap, but I don't feel like going through them so they just get stuck in folders.

What did he do to fuck up?

Investigated a party boss, who is by definition above the law.

Laws are not intended for party bosses. The law is a club to beat the peasants into submission, not a tool of justice to be applied equally to all.

Possible violation of the Hatch Act which prohibits a Federal employee from interfering or influencing an election

Comey was discussed after his testimony in Congress and it was agreed that he made his comments in such a way that everyone knew he would have liked to indict the Sow but he didn't want to be found dead of a suicide with 12 bullets to the back of his head. I think he has vindicated himself and I want to see HiLiary dragged away in handcuffs. Prison food would help slim down that fat ass of hers.
What he did was wrong and against all of their rules....and he has now set up a precedent that the FBI can demean and defame and release their investigative information on any citizen that they don't have enough evidence to charge with a crime.....

Unsupported?

I have 600,000 emails

more than that...the Hatch Act REQUIRES that he not make accusations. and really, he didn't make any accusations. it was a BS move. the loons decided they were accusations.

after the election, in three days or less he steps down ... he fucked up, and that's the only way he can fade the heat.

write that down too ..

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO

The only one who fucked up is Hillary. She landed herself in this mess all by herself. She's the one who decided to put State Department emails on a personal server.

Catch a clue you moron. LOL

Unsupported?

I have 600,000 emails

more than that...the Hatch Act REQUIRES that he not make accusations. and really, he didn't make any accusations. it was a BS move. the loons decided they were accusations.

No, he didnt violate the hatch act.

He's got no cred even with gopers on Judiciary. He may get a lifeline with Trump, but Rudy as AG .... Comey got fucked by Lynch and Bill on a plane, and he couldn't control the FBI but he has some respect. He stood up to the neocons.

He couldnt control them because he had enough evidence to indict the first go round and did nothing. With the additional 650k emails and the damning information in there, he had no choice but to reopen. Lynch compromised the doj when she illegally met bill on the tarmac. They have a lot to answer for.

Investigated a party boss, who is by definition above the law.

Laws are not intended for party bosses. The law is a club to beat the peasants into submission, not a tool of justice to be applied equally to all.

Possible violation of the Hatch Act which prohibits a Federal employee from interfering or influencing an election
You can't support it and you won't even try because all you do is sling shit and hope it sticks. Doing your JOB isn't a violation of the Hatch Act. Sitting on information we should know would be making a political decision, even then that isn't the purpose of the act, which isn't even a law. It's for government workers actively campaigning for a politician. obama would be more in violation using your definition.

Unsupported?

I have 600,000 emails

Comey

Unsupported?

I have 600,000 emails

There is no law against having 660,000 emails

However, using unreviewed emails to imply that there may be a crime is unprofessional and should lead to Comeys resignation if his witch hunt comes up empty

Unsupported?

I have 600,000 emails

Exactly. I have a shitload of emails on my work computer - most of which are boring crap, but I don't feel like going through them so they just get stuck in folders.

I just auto archive and many never even get read

Could someone reviewing my emails find some phrase or content that is considered classified?
I imagine so

He was unfavored by republicans who believed the investigation ended without a detailed conclusion of what was found concerning certain specific emails. Especially when private talks with Bill Clinton surfaced just prior to ending the investigation. He then made an enemy among democrats for making an announcement of new emails surfacing through another investigation - nearly 650,000. For one thing, as a result of BOTH outcomes, Comey is proven to be the only lead investigator with nothing political to gain, or shown to have any political influence to the investigation. In the realm of politics you will get a lot of heat if you try to remain impartial. Yet ironically that is what both parties "say" they are calling him to be, but then don't really fully believe in what they preach. To be honest there is too much corruption ... private tarmac meetings through talks or deals, political influence or threats, to allow for complete investaigative impartiality. You will even find it with how much the DOJ will allow the case to go. You can talk transparency, but you can't bullshit your way out of it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back