Common core math problems ..

Yet you won't post it, because you imply you have top secret security clearance to the questions above.

It's your test. you post it. I can google the question, but I can't google the test.

Back in your court.

I know exactly what's going on near...I know you hate me and I am not a fellow citizen even though I was born here....my grandkids have to say the pledge of allegiance every day at school so for me I wonder if that is not a form of indoctrination.

How can you not be a fellow citizen if you were born here?

Who the heck told you that?

These kids are in skool..and penmanship should matter.

You were the one to base grade assumption on penmanship. It was a middle school (7th grade) math test, that you claimed was a first grade test, because of the sloppy writing.

BTW, who took the PIX, and why don't you show question 23 so we can see if it's the basis for question 24.

You were the one to base grade assumption on penmanship. It was a middle school (7th grade) math test, that you claimed was a first grade test, because of the sloppy writing.

BTW, who took the PIX, and why don't you show question 23 so we can see if it's the basis for question 24.
Once again did you forget you found the link?

Post the copy and paste from this blurred link

radical rightGold Member
tims dog, midnight, eats 28 cups of food in a week. midnight eats the same amount each day. in one - Brainly.com

Tims dog, midnight, eats 28 cups of food in a week. midnight eats the same amount each day. in one day, how many more cups of food will midnight eat than Rusty? explain.

radical rightGold Member
tims dog, midnight, eats 28 cups of food in a week. midnight eats the same amount each day. in one - Brainly.com

Tims dog, midnight, eats 28 cups of food in a week. midnight eats the same amount each day. in one day, how many more cups of food will midnight eat than Rusty? explain.

You can't do this on here posting links no one can read

Only registered members have access to verified answers

radical rightGold Member

You can't do this on here posting links no one can read

Where did the pix you posted come from?

Google says they came from websites complaining about common core.

We don't know where they came from, and they may have been cropped to hide the information needed to answer the question.

CIMG0174.JPG

Come on, somebody answer that question from the common core test. Actually this one is pretty simple.

Don't know the answer?

It's very cool and a good idea to give kids the confidence to think about numbers, not just add/subtract/multiply/divide them by rote.

Both of these word problems help kids identify necessary information to solve a problem. There's nothing wrong with that.

Give me the answer
complete the cube..

Your kind of smart moonglow in a street smart brick layer/ ex military guy.whats the answer to my two OP questions?

Don't know the answer?

It's very cool and a good idea to give kids the confidence to think about numbers, not just add/subtract/multiply/divide them by rote.

Both of these word problems help kids identify necessary information to solve a problem. There's nothing wrong with that.

Give me the answer
complete the cube..

Your kind of smart moonglow in a street smart brick layer/ ex military guy.whats the answer to my two OP questions?
you can find the answer to number two by using algebraic computations..the first one has a word answer, both dogs eat the same.

you can find the answer to number two by using algebraic computations..the first one has a word answer, both dogs eat the same.

Don't jump to conclusions. They talking about Midnight, but have no information on Rusty. I presume the Rusty information was from the previous question, which the question was cut off, but we see an answer of 7 cups written in pencil.

CIMG0174.JPG

Come on, somebody answer that question from the common core test. Actually this one is pretty simple.

That has nothing to do with midnight and rusty..

Did midnight steal all of rusty food?

Was midnight a German Shepherd and rusty a CHICHUAHUA?

CIMG0174.JPG

That has nothing to do with midnight and rusty..

Did midnight steal all of rusty food?

Was midnight a German Shepherd and rusty a CHICHUAHUA?
Any one who ever had two dogs , you know the big one will gobble up there food and try to eat the little dogs food..

Forum List

Back