Common core math problems ..

Say what numb nuts? You posted links they were true...

You post two edited pictures, looking like they were taken illegally by someone with a cell phone, while taking the test,

Where did you get the pictures from?

Just Google it and once again fool you backed me up saying they were real questions, what are you getting so upset about?

I found several blogs with the same picture. All trying to complain about common core, using what looks like what could be "fake news".

Once again, you posted the pictures, where did you get them from?

Fess up. Where did you copy them from?

This is like russians posting something on facebook that got repeated and reposted endlessly.

This 82 year old has forgotten more about this so called great nation than all of you combined. Blame those who whine and cry for more accountability for common core....they are ignorant and can't see it's the breakdown of the family that is the root cause of issues. But the good lord understands you will never figure this out wcause it's easier to blame some teacher.

Your 82? Informative..I have a lot of respect for you now..

Thank you.. from the bottom of my heart, I hope you make it to 100 years old..

Love ya.

I could care less if your a liberal or conservative you have more years to live

Life does not always give you all the information you need

82...cross country ski at leat 10 kilometers per day...the older one gets the easier it is to exercise.

Say what numb nuts? You posted links they were true...

You post two edited pictures, looking like they were taken illegally by someone with a cell phone, while taking the test,

Where did you get the pictures from?

Just Google it and once again fool you backed me up saying they were real questions, what are you getting so upset about?

I found several blogs with the same picture. All trying to complain about common core, using what looks like what could be "fake news".

Once again, you posted the pictures, where did you get them from?

Fess up. Where did you copy them from?

This is like russians posting something on facebook that got repeated and reposted endlessly.

Russians? What the fuck asshole?
You found the link to say they were true..what the hell you smoking?

82...cross country ski at leat 10 kilometers per day...the older one gets the easier it is to exercise.

I am very proud of you, I love hearing about this stuff on the internet. I have a few senior citizens come by once in awhile on there golf carts bringing me plates and stuff knowing I am a single old 52 year old who just lives with his dogs..and I hate cooking..

Life does not always give you all the information you need
f

Sometimes the answers for question 24 comes from question 23.

That's why i'm trying to find out where bear got the photo from.
The answer to 23 seems to be 7 cups
So the answer is probably 3 cups

Seems like the OP is trying to mislead us in a bogus attack on common core

Russians? What the fuck asshole?
You found the link to say they were true..what the hell you smoking?

I found links that all had the same "fake news" photos. Just because the same common core hating blog posted the pictures doesn't mean they're real, or that they weren't selectively chosen or edited to make them unanswerable.

I am very proud of you, I love hearing about this stuff on the internet. I have a few senior citizens come by once in awhile on there golf carts bringing me plates and stuff knowing I am a single old 52 year old who just lives with his dogs..and I hate cooking..
Bear

Why are you misleading us?

I drive by in my one of my pickup trucks they are out on there golf carts and I stop and wonder what they are looking at, then I see the deer and wild turkeys ..and I just smile ..

Bear

I am not misleading you I am talking right now to an old 82 year old lady..(I assume)

Bear

I am not misleading you I am talking right now to an old 82 year old lady..(I assume)

Why is your OP so deceptive?
You are obviously withholding information that is available to the student in an attempt to criticize common core

Bear

You just don't live in the south rightwinger or in rural areas ..you will never know unless you go.

Bear

You just don't live in the south rightwinger or in rural areas ..you will never know unless you go.

Has nothing to do with you lying about common core

Bear

You are obviously withholding information that is available to the student in an attempt to criticize common core

I am not with holding any information, only what I see on the internet, if you have other information post it..you really think I don't want to know the truth? Post everything you find.

Bear

I am not with holding any information, only what I see on the internet, if you have other information post it..you really think I don't want to know the truth? Post everything you find.
You are being played for a fool and blindly reposting propaganda

Bear

Like I said my daughter is in college, I still remember holding her in my arms (when she was a baby) while meeting my step daughters 2nd grade teacher , i remember taking my step daughter to night school because the teachers thought she was dumb in the 7th grade ..

Come on someone here at USMB can help me figure out my first grade home work...

What's the answer to these two simple common core math questions?

View attachment 172410

View attachment 172411

You silly thing. You left out part of the question.You will never figure it out until you read the entire thing. Ask your teacher for help.

Silly Commie, there is no such thing as a "wrong" answer with Common Core, as long as you "feel good" about the answer.

Bear

You are being played for a fool and blindly reposting propaganda

Prove it? Do you have kids still in grade school?

Forum List

Back