Common core math problems ..

Come on someone here at USMB can help me figure out my first grade home work...

What's the answer to these two simple common core math questions?

View attachment 172410

View attachment 172411

These guys must have written the questions:

jn7G6.jpg
My answer would be: Marie needs to get a skill saw and increase production 300%...

That has nothing to do with midnight and rusty..

Did midnight steal all of rusty food?

Was midnight a German Shepherd and rusty a CHICHUAHUA?

It's from the same website I found the first picture on. All complaining about common core.

That has nothing to do with midnight and rusty..

Did midnight steal all of rusty food?

Was midnight a German Shepherd and rusty a CHICHUAHUA?

It's from the same website I found the first picture on. All complaining about common core.

Then copy and paste it because I want to read and comprehend it quit being like a girl...and post it already

Your kind of smart moonglow in a street smart brick layer/ ex military guy.whats the answer to my two OP questions?

CIMG0174.JPG

Answer this one. It's simple.
That one is for college grads........incrementals of 2

That's not my question moonglow and you know it.

It seems like basic arithmetic is way over the heads of these common core teachers.

I bet many of them are teaching the kids....

Answer the question. Where did you get the pictures you posted from?

Google says they came from common core blogs.

Answer the question.

Then copy and paste it because I want to read and comprehend it quit being like a girl...and post it already

Common Core Math: Write Math?

At least you gave me a link all you telling me here is what I thought all along its word Scrabble...no math at all

From your link (and no wonder why you were scared to post it)

By far Common Core's most distinctive feature, as articulated inCCSS.Math.Practice.MP3, is its emphasis that students be able to explain verbally what they are solving. In principle, there is nothing wrong with that. But in practice, "writing math" is putting traditional computation on the back burner. Why? Because we are told that students will have to write out their rationales on state tests in some capacity--and, admit it or not, teachers are forced to tune their instruction tightly so students will do well on the state tests. The fact that we have not yet seen the state tests and their implementation of this writing principle has not stopped Common Core stamped math books from shifting their focus.

At least you gave me a link all you telling me here is what I thought all along its word Scrabble...no math at all

From your link (and no wonder why you were scared to post it)

That's where google matched up the picture you posted from.

So where did YOU get it from?

Answer the question. Where did you get the pictures you posted from?

Google says they came from common core blogs.

Answer the question.

Say what numb nuts? You posted links they were true...

You do know your dealing with a 52 year old who has wisdom and knowledge and your just a kid with just knowledge.

You do know your dealing with a 52 year old who has wisdom and knowledge and your just a kid with just knowledge.

You posted two pictures for you OP

Where did you get them from? What website did you copy them from?

Answer the question.

View attachment 172410

View attachment 172411
Simple answer

It is unknown how many more cups Rusty eats
Erica will have more coins than she had before

Life does not always give you all the elements of a problem

You posted two pictures for you OP

Where did you get them from? What website did you copy them from?

Answer the question.

You backed me up on the forth page to say it was a true question

radical rightGold Member

View attachment 172410

View attachment 172411
FIrst off I looked up the questions, and they were 3rd grade math questions, and of course not what you posted.

George’s cat, Midnight, eats 28 cups of food in one week. Midnight eats the same amount each day. In one day, how many cups does the cat eat?

https://www.auburnschools.org/site/...ice%20Homework%20Week%2014%203rd%20grade.docx

This 82 year old has forgotten more about this so called great nation than all of you combined. Blame those who whine and cry for more accountability for common core....they are ignorant and can't see it's the breakdown of the family that is the root cause of issues. But the good lord understands you will never figure this out wcause it's easier to blame some teacher.

Say what numb nuts? You posted links they were true...

You post two edited pictures, looking like they were taken illegally by someone with a cell phone, while taking the test,

Where did you get the pictures from?

Just Google it and once again fool you backed me up saying they were real questions, what are you getting so upset about?

This 82 year old has forgotten more about this so called great nation than all of you combined. Blame those who whine and cry for more accountability for common core....they are ignorant and can't see it's the breakdown of the family that is the root cause of issues. But the good lord understands you will never figure this out wcause it's easier to blame some teacher.

Your 82? Informative..I have a lot of respect for you now..

Thank you.. from the bottom of my heart, I hope you make it to 100 years old..

Love ya.

Forum List

Back