Common core math problems ..

What's the "answer" to the dog food question?

Quit lying. Obviously there is more information given, that you decided not to include in this goofy thread. Typical lying RWNJ.

Then post it..

I want to know the truth, do you have any children in school?

If you think I can't handle the truth you are fucking wrong.

Are you really going to continue trying to portray that as the complete question? Really?

It looks like the complete question to me

View attachment 172501

I'm sure it does to a RWNJ.

You are getting boring ..sorry to say that, no substance just guy shit.

cimg0172-1-jpg.172501

You're a shithead moron. They talk about Midnight, giving the amount he eats in a week, and have you calculate what he eats in a day, and then compare it to RUSTY, who must have been the subject of a previous question.

Why try to bullshit people?

Then give us a previous question all I see once again is about 7 cups

CIMG0172 (1).JPG

cimg0172-1-jpg.172501

You're a shithead moron. They talk about Midnight, giving the amount he eats in a week, and have you calculate what he eats in a day, and then compare it to RUSTY, who must have been the subject of a previous question.

Why try to bullshit people?

Then give us a previous question all I see once again is about 7 cups

View attachment 172504

And once again very bad penmanship.

Come on someone here at USMB can help me figure out my first grade home work...

What's the answer to these two simple common core math questions?

ANSWER 1). 4 - R.

ANSWER 2). 6 + C.

Both are thinly veiled algebraic problems because both contain a virtual quantity.

That's what I thought before Bear wouldn't tell us where he got the pictures from. He didn't say they came from an anti common core website blog. And not which blog he got them from.

Rusty's daily consumption was probably answered in question 23, which you can only see the answer to (7 cups)

ANSWER 1). 4 - R.

ANSWER 2). 6 + C.

Both are thinly veiled algebraic problems because both contain a virtual quantity.

That's what I thought before Bear wouldn't tell us where he got the pictures from. He didn't say they came from an anti common core website blog. And not which blog he got them from.

Rusty's daily consumption was probably answered in question 23, which you can only see the answer to (7 cups)
[/QUOTE]

All you are posting is butt hurt, I am not linking crap you can't read , that would be you.

ANSWER 1). 4 - R.

ANSWER 2). 6 + C.

Dude I caught you and now you just posting like a child having a temper tantrum. I am now getting bored of my own thread .

View attachment 172410

View attachment 172411

You silly thing. You left out part of the question.You will never figure it out until you read the entire thing. Ask your teacher for help.

Quit lying. Obviously there is more information given, that you decided not to include in this goofy thread. Typical lying RWNJ.
Sockgirl busted - and wrong

ANSWER 1). 4 - R.

ANSWER 2). 6 + C.

Dude I caught you and now you just posting like a child having a temper tantrum. I am now getting bored of my own thread .

Grow the fuck up

View attachment 172410

View attachment 172411

You silly thing. You left out part of the question.You will never figure it out until you read the entire thing. Ask your teacher for help.

Sockgirl busted - and wrong

Really? Now I am interested..

View attachment 172410
View attachment 172411

ANSWER 1). 4 - R.

ANSWER 2). 6 + C.

Interesting, but it wouldn't hold up to miss Molly in third grade.

Then Miss Molly is a fucking twat because THOSE ARE the only correct answers. Besides, I thought you said it was a FIRST grade math problem?

View attachment 172410
View attachment 172411

ANSWER 1). 4 - R.

ANSWER 2). 6 + C.

Then Miss Molly is a fucking twat because THOSE ARE the only correct answers. Besides, I thought you said it was a FIRST grade math problem?

How many times do I have to post it? Look at the penmanship.

View attachment 172410
View attachment 172411

ANSWER 1). 4 - R.

ANSWER 2). 6 + C.

There is no correct answers idiot that's what common core math is about ..get a clue.

Question 17 from the same anti common core website you got your question from, was based on the answers from question 15 and question 16.

Showing that many questions on the test, are based on answers to previous questions.

So logic says you answer question 24 comparing Midnight to Rusty, is, based on question 23 about Rusty.

Common core math is all about trying, its obvious to see..there is no correct answers in a mathematics way.

Common core math is all about trying, its obvious to see..there is no correct answers in a mathematics way.

Question 17 from the same anti common core website you got your question from, was based on the answers from question 15 and question 16.

Showing that many questions on the test, are based on answers to previous questions.

So logic says you answer question 24 comparing Midnight to Rusty, is, based on question 23 about Rusty.
Right, both questions were deceptive, when shown alone.

Once again is midnight a great dane or is midnight a wiener dog?

Forum List

Back