"common Sense Gun Laws"

ChrisL said:

“Why don't these traitors get impeached for trying to or for even suggesting trying to infringe on or take away one of OUR rights. Do they forget that they work for us and they are NOT supposed to rule over us? I think they forget that sometimes. I really do.”

Are you truly this ignorant and ridiculous or are you just another tedious rightwing partisan hack.

No one of significance or merit is 'advocating' guns be 'confiscated' in the United States, including the president.

And also, nobody cares what YOU think. We care about our rights and protecting them from traitors to our country and citizens.

Why don't these traitors get impeached for trying to or for even suggesting trying to infringe on or take away one of OUR rights. Do they forget that they work for us and they are NOT supposed to rule over us? I think they forget that sometimes. I really do. :hmpf:

Because for all the noise you are making you were not able to convince other people not to vote for your POTUS. You want him out? Vote him out or get him impeached. Lets see how effective you are.

Why don't these traitors get impeached for trying to or for even suggesting trying to infringe on or take away one of OUR rights. Do they forget that they work for us and they are NOT supposed to rule over us? I think they forget that sometimes. I really do. :hmpf:

Because for all the noise you are making you were not able to convince other people not to vote for your POTUS. You want him out? Vote him out or get him impeached. Lets see how effective you are.

You want a president that takes away your rights? :lol: Wow! That is sooooo stupid.

Where do you see that? You sound like the stupid one. You cant even read.
lol.gif

I want any politician out who even suggests doing something to infringe upon, restrict or take away one of our rights, and the democrat party has certainly been suggesting and wanting to do it with gun rights for a very long time. Everyone knows this. Why you people continue to lie about it, I don't know because you don't fool anyone.

You want a president that takes away your rights? :lol: Wow! That is sooooo stupid.

lol.gif

I want any politician out who even suggests doing something to infringe upon, restrict or take away one of our rights.
Tough titty. I want to find a million dollars in a suitcase. What are you doing to correct this and get him impeached besides complaining?

lol.gif

I want any politician out who even suggests doing something to infringe upon, restrict or take away one of our rights.
Tough titty. I want to find a million dollars in a suitcase. What are you doing to correct this and get him impeached besides complaining?

Well, thankfully he's just a lame duck president now. :D I don't think we have to worry about him anymore. He'll be gone soon enough. But yes, it most definitely should be a law that they automatically lose their position (elected or NOT) if they ever suggest such things. That would protect us from slimy politicians.

We shouldn't EVEN have to go through impeachment process. It should be just automatic if they suggest any such things that go against our rights, IMO.

lol.gif

Well, thankfully he's just a lame duck president now. :D I don't think we have to worry about him anymore. He'll be gone soon enough. But yes, it most definitely should be a law that they automatically lose their position (elected or NOT) if they ever suggest such things. That would protect us from slimy politicians.

We shouldn't EVEN have to go through impeachment process. It should be just automatic if they suggest any such things that go against our rights, IMO.
So you want to ban the first amendment? Why should an official be impeached for speaking his/her mind about policy?

lol.gif

So you want to ban the first amendment? Why should an official be impeached for speaking his/her mind about policy?

It isn't policy. It's a right. Duh.

NO, it isn't about the 1st. If they should suggest making laws that would restrict our rights, they should be automatically kicked to the curb and NEVER able to run for office again. Restricting the rights of the people should be considered a crime here in the US, IMO. Politicians should be shunned and banished from the government for such crimes.

lol.gif

But rights can be changed. Duh.

No they cannot. They can be "amended" but not changed. They cannot take away any of our rights or change them. They are constitutionally guaranteed to every US citizen, regardless of what our crooked politicians would like you to think.

No they cannot. They can be "amended" but not changed. They cannot take away any of our rights or change them. They are constitutionally guaranteed to every US citizen, regardless of what our crooked politicians would like you to think.
Why cant you have a sawed off shotgun since your right to have one is protected by the constitution? You have no clue about what you are saying.

Why cant you have a sawed off shotgun since your right to have one is protected by the constitution? You have no clue about what you are saying.

We should be able to. The government is becoming overbearing and "monarchy" like. We really need to stick together as citizens and do something about this problem with our government and politicians, who consume, consume, consume resources and really give very LITTLE back. Not to mention all of the corruption, crime, and greed that our government is guilty of. They are an atrocity and an embarrassment to us citizens.

Hey wait! Aren't you the same guy who thinks the cops are racists? :lmao: Hilarious!

Hey wait! Aren't you the same guy who thinks the cops are racists? :lmao: Hilarious!
That was almost convincing as a deflection.

Why cant you have a sawed off shotgun since your right to have one is protected by the constitution? You have no clue about what you are saying do you?

Why cant you have a sawed off shotgun since your right to have one is protected by the constitution? You have no clue about what you are saying do you?

Well, that may be perhaps because they are dangerous because of malfunctions or something. That is also altering an existing weapon, so I think that makes it different than restricting any rights to own weapons. However, keep in mind that we now have 3-D printing. :D I'll bet one of the guys who knows about weapons could answer your questions. Most of the men who post here are very knowledgeable about guns, so if you want to learn about guns, you should just ask one of them.

Also, yes, you thinking the cops, judges, etc. are racist has EVERYTHING to do with it. I certainly HOPE I don't have to explain why, but I suspect that I will. That's okay, though, I'm ready. :D So shoot! Lol! Pun intended.

Well, that may be perhaps because they are dangerous because of malfunctions or something. That is also altering an existing weapon, so I think that makes it different than restricting any rights to own weapons. However, keep in mind that we now have 3-D printing. :D I'll bet one of the guys who knows about weapons could answer your questions. Most of the men who post here are very knowledgeable about guns, so if you want to learn about guns, you should just ask one of them.

Also, yes, you thinking the cops, judges, etc. are racist has EVERYTHING to do with it. I certainly HOPE I don't have to explain why, but I suspect that I will. That's okay, though, I'm ready. :D So shoot! Lol! Pun intended.
The constitution doesnt make any reference to altering an existing weapon moron. You have the right to bear arms. That right is restricted in the instance of owning a sawed off shotgun.

I dont think all cops are racist moron. 2 of my family members are cops. I'm pretty sure in some retarded way you are capable of explaining how me thinking a lot of cops are racist has anything to do with this OP. I would do that too if I was trying to figure out how to explain my deflection.

The constitution doesnt make any reference to altering an existing weapon moron. You have the right to bear arms. That right is restricted in the instance of owning a sawed off shotgun.

I dont think all cops are racist moron. 2 of my family members are cops. I'm pretty sure in some retarded way you are capable of explaining how me thinking a lot of cops are racist has anything to do with this OP. I would do that too if I was trying to figure out how to explain my deflection.

Nope, that is not a restriction of the right to own a weapon. It is a restriction on altering an existing weapon to do something it is not made to do, so it is definitely different than restricting people to certain types of weapons out of those available, as well as caliber, type of ammunition, etc.

So then you do NOT think the cops are racist? So then you would NOT be one of those posters who claims that the police are racists? Good to know, but I might check on that later, just to see if you are a liar.

If you believe the cops are racist and are FOR giving the government control over our rights, then you are MORE stupid than I thought, and I think you are pretty stupid. LOL! The other guys are just burying you, as have I. Lol! This much is obvious by your name-calling and melt-down above.

Anyways, have a good night and calm down, you freakazoid! Lol! :bye1: Nightie night! Watch out for all the bad guns. They might getcha while you're sleeping! :lol:

Nope, that is not a restriction of the right to own a weapon. It is a restriction on altering an existing weapon to do something it is not made to do, so it is definitely different than restricting people to certain types of weapons out of those available, as well as caliber, type of ammunition, etc.

So then you do NOT think the cops are racist? So then you would NOT be one of those posters who claims that the police are racists? Good to know, but I might check on that later, just to see if you are a liar.

If you believe the cops are racist and are FOR giving the government control over our rights, then you are MORE stupid than I thought, and I think you are pretty stupid. LOL! The other guys are just burying you, as have I. Lol! This much is obvious by your name-calling and melt-down above.

Anyways, have a good night and calm down, you freakazoid! Lol! :bye1: Nightie night! Watch out for all the bad guns. They might getcha while you're sleeping! :lol:
Nice try but that is stupid. A sawed off shotgun and a regular shot gun have the same purpose moron. To shoot something.

You are dumber than a block of cement. The government already has control over your rights. That was a pretty bad fail at explaining your deflection. No one at all was fooled by it at all.
lol.gif

You have a good night too. Try to dream up a better reason for deflecting from the OP. Or you can fess up and admit you simply dont know what the hell you are talking about. Your choice simpleton.

"common Sense Gun Laws"

What might be perceived as 'common sense' is in some cases not legally valid.

The rights enshrined in the Second Amendment are no different than any of our other rights, where the burden of proof rests solely with government to justify its desire to restrict or preempt a given right.

That certain firearms are perceived to be 'dangerous' or concerns with regard to things that 'might' happen are not Constitutionally valid reasons to indeed restrict the right of citizens to access and posses firearms.

Throughout these forums I see people calling for the need for "common sense" gun laws. Some have claimed we need to prosecute gun dealers whether they follow the rules or not.

I am curious, what "common sense" gun laws do you think we need to pass and why?

I can see where requiring a safe storage of loaded firearms, in houses where children live or can be reasonably expected to be, might be a good idea. That would cut down on the number of accidental deaths.

What else?

Make people register their guns. One gun per household, there is no need for dozens of guns. No semi automatics either. Lock them away so kids can't reach. Just simple stuff that conservatives hate.
Who the fuck are you to tell me what I need or don't need? Go STFU and get back to serving burgers.

Nice try but that is stupid. A sawed off shotgun and a regular shot gun have the same purpose moron. To shoot something.

So does a nail gun.
A sawed off shotgun (what is that, anyway?) is not the same as a "regular" shotgun (what is that?) A single barrel trap gun is not an 18" pump is not a 28" over/under. They all do different things.

Throughout these forums I see people calling for the need for "common sense" gun laws. Some have claimed we need to prosecute gun dealers whether they follow the rules or not.

I am curious, what "common sense" gun laws do you think we need to pass and why?

I can see where requiring a safe storage of loaded firearms, in houses where children live or can be reasonably expected to be, might be a good idea. That would cut down on the number of accidental deaths.

What else?
No such thing as common sense gun laws. Your common sense may be different from your neighbors. Your neighbor may think its just common sense to have an arsenal complete with automatic assault rifles, LAWs, and hand grenades. Others would view that as a paranoid madman.

Tell me if the guy with the so called arsenal never breaks the law what's your issue with him?

The most sensible thing that can be done is to enforce draconian punishments on anyone breaking the law. THAT will be the best deterrent
My issue would be that he could snap and blow up my neighborhood. His first foray into lawbreaking could result in many lives lost. No one needs an arsenal unless they are in the military.

So you see you said you think a guy who you think owns too many guns will blow up your whole neighborhood.

I didn't make it up. You said it.
Where id I say the word "think". Stop lying and making up things. I said it was possible. That doesnt mean I think every person with a lot of guns is going to do it. The problem is if the decison is made then he is more capable than a person that has only one gun.
Possible?

How probable is it?

Did you know that it's possible to shuffle a deck of cards until all the suits are in segregated and in numerical order?

The fact is the vast majority of gun owners have more than one gun and will never "blow up your neighborhood"

It's also possible you will die the second you step out your door.

Tell me are you a shut in?

And you call others paranoid.

Forum List

Back