Common sense gun regulations are not about taking guns away from everyone

n921WH2.jpg
Make them so they only shoot 4 bullets like my Ruger 450 bushmaster
Lol
4 bullets?
You need to learn the correct terminology, you sound like a grade schooler...

I just gave one.

There’s a reason Ruger made the 1911 45 an 8 + 1. They could have made it 10 plus 1 but they didn’t.

And my hunting rifle is a 4 +1. Why didn’t they make it 10 plus 1? Because a hunter doesn’t need more than four shots.

It's 8 rounds because it's a single stack magazine (due to the size of the .45 round, so as not to make the grip extremely wide--which would no longer be a 1911). They couldn't have made it 10 rounds, or else the clip would have extended by almost an inch past the grip.

So why do you want a mag that can hold 10?

There may be more than one attacker, and they all might have guns.....more ammo means I can actually have a chance at shooting back at all of them.

I may be injured...changing a magazine because an asshat like you made it illegal to have more than 5 rounds, while I am injured is much more difficult.....so having 5 to 20 more rounds already in my weapon means I won't have to change my magazine when I am fighting for my life or the life of my family.

If I or my family are attacked, we may only have the bullets in my gun to protect us, since carrying around several magazines isn't always possible.....so a moron like you limiting us to 5 bullets means we have less ammo available to save our lives.

Home invasions by gangs has become more common these days. Yes, a single gun would be useless. We should be allowed to have as much protection as we need. The leaders all have adequate protection and they are no better than we are.
I’ve never heard of anyone shooting their gun till it’s empty then reloading it and shooting more bullets in defense during a home invasion. Maybe they empty their gun and reload it just in case but I bet it’s very rare that the extra magazine is ever used. When’s the last time you were in a shootout? Don’t you love the weapons mass murderers use? You sure do.

I would think the 8 or ten I have locked and loaded will be enough. Or 5.

And wouldn’t it be nice if the bad guys couldn’t get their hands on higher powered weapons because they don’t make them anymore?

Do you know who’s responsible for the black market? Irresponsible gun owners.
Lots of supposition and wishful thinking.

Zero facts.

Dismissed.
I’m just telling you what needs to be done.
Lol
More frivolous gun control laws will not save a single soul.... fact

You need to stop making shit up.

Yea he was a traitor to his country. You’re just a descendant of that traitor.
Get the fuck out. You are NOT welcome in my country.

If I go by the way you want or don't want gun regulations then I match it up with the one country that doesn't have a single gun reg on the books. Your country is Yemen and I will gladly stay out of that hell hole.

Home invasions by gangs has become more common these days. Yes, a single gun would be useless. We should be allowed to have as much protection as we need. The leaders all have adequate protection and they are no better than we are.
I’ve never heard of anyone shooting their gun till it’s empty then reloading it and shooting more bullets in defense during a home invasion. Maybe they empty their gun and reload it just in case but I bet it’s very rare that the extra magazine is ever used. When’s the last time you were in a shootout? Don’t you love the weapons mass murderers use? You sure do.

And wouldn’t it be nice if the bad guys couldn’t get their hands on higher powered weapons because they don’t make them anymore?

Zero facts.

Dismissed.
Lol

Lol
Facts are facts, your feelings have nothing to do with it...

Post # 511
I don't see your response, even though it was a direct response to one of your posts.

If I go by the way you want or don't want gun regulations then I match it up with the one country that doesn't have a single gun reg on the books. Your country is Yemen and I will gladly stay out of that hell hole.
No. You leave. Go to Canada, where you belong.

You going to come and force me? Will it be at gunpoint?

Zero facts.

Dismissed.
Lol

Lol
Facts are facts, your feelings have nothing to do with it...

I can say the same out you, cupcake.

Post # 511
I don't see your response, even though it was a direct response to one of your posts.

I don't want to take your guns away. I just want to stop manufacturing those kinds of guns.

It's like when pitbull owners get all bent out of shape when I say we should fix all pitbulls and stop making them. I never said I want to take their dogs away or kill them. I just want them to stop making them. Too many iresponsible dog/gun owners out there. Too many bad citizens. The sale of these guns/dogs has to be better regulated.

Post # 511
I don't want to take your guns away. I just want to stop manufacturing those kinds of guns.
Still waiting for your response to post #511.

Any gun for sale will only hold 8 bullets max.
High power rifles hold 4
Shotguns hold 5
Even a 22 should only hold 10 bullets.
There's no sound argument for the necessity of these restrictions; they are both arbitrary and capricious.
Sure there is. If I take my Ruger 450 Bushmaster gun to a clock tower and decide to do harm to people, the gun only holds 3 plus one in the chamber. Why do you think they made this gun this way? Because it's made for hunting. No need for more than 4 bullets.
The 2nd Amendment isn't about hunting; it protects all bearable arms suitable for all legal purposes with equal veracity.
That is, under the Constitution, the bolt action rifle and revolver are the same as the AR15 and Glock 19.
So why do you want a mag that can hold 10? Because you want to do more damage.
Sometimes it is necessary to do "more damage" than a 4-shot bolt action rifle can do.
And since we have nuts on a weekly basis trying to break the record for most murders, I don't think we should make these high power assault rifles available to the masses.
On average, 1982-2018, per year, 2-3 'assault weapons' are used to kill ~10 people in mass shootings.
How does that override the constitutional protections afforded to all bearable arms?
Keep in mind: Handguns are used to commit >60x more murders than 'assault weapons' and cannot be banned.
I saw some high power guns on the net. Some were $1000 and some were $3000. If I were the government I'd tax these guns at 50%.
This violates the constitution in exactly the same way as a similar tax on abortions.

Thus:
There's no sound argument for the necessity of these restrictions; they are both arbitrary and capricious

Didn't Saddam still possess weapons after we made him get rid of his WMD's? Why didn't we let him keep his WMDs? Why can't Kim Jung have a nuke? Why are we being hypocrites when it comes to the rest of the worlds right to bear any arms they want?

Of course more murders happen with smaller guns. Nothing we can do about those murders. What we want to avoid are Vegas shooters.

On the night of October 1, 2017, Stephen Paddock opened fire on a crowd of concertgoers at the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada. He killed 58 people and wounded 422, and the ensuing panic brought the injury total to 851. Paddock, a 64-year-old man from Mesquite, Nevada, fired more than 1,100 rounds of ammunition from his suite on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel. The shooting occurred between 10:05 and 10:15 p.m. PDT; about an hour later, Paddock was found dead in his room from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. His motive remains undetermined.[2]

The incident is the deadliest mass shooting committed by an individual in the history of the United States. It focused attention on gun laws in the U.S., particularly with regard to bump stocks, which Paddock used to fire shots in rapid succession, at a rate of fire similar to automatic weapons.[3] As a result, bump stocks were banned by the U.S. Justice Department in December 2018, with the regulation in effect as of March 2019.

Post # 511

I notice when this happened you didn't cry too much.

bump stocks were banned by the U.S. Justice Department in December 2018, with the regulation in effect as of March 2019.

In fact I didn't hear a peep from you gun nuts. So we know you'll go along with common sense gun regulations even if you don't like them.

Any gun for sale will only hold 8 bullets max.
High power rifles hold 4
Shotguns hold 5
Even a 22 should only hold 10 bullets.
There's no sound argument for the necessity of these restrictions; they are both arbitrary and capricious.
Sure there is. If I take my Ruger 450 Bushmaster gun to a clock tower and decide to do harm to people, the gun only holds 3 plus one in the chamber. Why do you think they made this gun this way? Because it's made for hunting. No need for more than 4 bullets.
The 2nd Amendment isn't about hunting; it protects all bearable arms suitable for all legal purposes with equal veracity.
That is, under the Constitution, the bolt action rifle and revolver are the same as the AR15 and Glock 19.
So why do you want a mag that can hold 10? Because you want to do more damage.
Sometimes it is necessary to do "more damage" than a 4-shot bolt action rifle can do.
And since we have nuts on a weekly basis trying to break the record for most murders, I don't think we should make these high power assault rifles available to the masses.
On average, 1982-2018, per year, 2-3 'assault weapons' are used to kill ~10 people in mass shootings.
How does that override the constitutional protections afforded to all bearable arms?
Keep in mind: Handguns are used to commit >60x more murders than 'assault weapons' and cannot be banned.
I saw some high power guns on the net. Some were $1000 and some were $3000. If I were the government I'd tax these guns at 50%.
This violates the constitution in exactly the same way as a similar tax on abortions.

Thus:
There's no sound argument for the necessity of these restrictions; they are both arbitrary and capricious
Didn't Saddam...
Nothing here addresses the points I made.
Thank you for continuing to prove you cannot present a sound argument for the necessity of the restrictions you seek, and proving they are both arbitrary and capricious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back