Common sense gun regulations are not about taking guns away from everyone

Home invasions by gangs has become more common these days. Yes, a single gun would be useless. We should be allowed to have as much protection as we need. The leaders all have adequate protection and they are no better than we are.
I’ve never heard of anyone shooting their gun till it’s empty then reloading it and shooting more bullets in defense during a home invasion. Maybe they empty their gun and reload it just in case but I bet it’s very rare that the extra magazine is ever used. When’s the last time you were in a shootout? Don’t you love the weapons mass murderers use? You sure do.

I would think the 8 or ten I have locked and loaded will be enough. Or 5.

And wouldn’t it be nice if the bad guys couldn’t get their hands on higher powered weapons because they don’t make them anymore?

Do you know who’s responsible for the black market? Irresponsible gun owners.
Lots of supposition and wishful thinking.

Zero facts.

Dismissed.
I’m just telling you what needs to be done.
And I'm telling you your fragile emotions have no impact on reality.
Sure they do. I bought a 450 bushmaster. My hunting buddies said it’s the shit. When I got it I was surprised to learn the magazine only takes 3 bullets and one in the chamber.

They didn’t infringe on my right by not making the gun so that it holds 20 rounds.

You people want guns so that you can mass murder if you want. You want the right and freedom to be able to do so.

One day our society will evolve. Progressively. Liberally.

Sure gun nuts will cry but your numbers are probably a lot smaller than you think.

And if goober in Texas wants a flamethrower I guess that’s between him and Texas.

I know there’s no good answers that everyone likes. My way you keep your 8 or ten clip guns but we no longer make 20 round magazines. You’ll get over it
Lol
Your way off the mark, Talk about putting the cart before the horse...
We have no criminal control in this country, the vast majority of violence is in progressive controlled urban areas by repeat offenders, With extremely strict gun control laws… you silly little fucker.

Common sense gun regulations are not about taking guns away from everyone
NRA and supporters say common sense gun regulations are the government attempting to take guns away from law abiding citizens.
Bull Shit - it is an evil attempt to confuse logical arguments for gun control. Those who confuse the discussion with lies all have blood on their hands.
The real problem and cause of gun violence is the media coverage it gets...a little common sense policing of the media would go a long way in curtailing such violence.

Home invasions by gangs has become more common these days. Yes, a single gun would be useless. We should be allowed to have as much protection as we need. The leaders all have adequate protection and they are no better than we are.
I’ve never heard of anyone shooting their gun till it’s empty then reloading it and shooting more bullets in defense during a home invasion. Maybe they empty their gun and reload it just in case but I bet it’s very rare that the extra magazine is ever used. When’s the last time you were in a shootout? Don’t you love the weapons mass murderers use? You sure do.

And wouldn’t it be nice if the bad guys couldn’t get their hands on higher powered weapons because they don’t make them anymore?

Zero facts.

Dismissed.
Sure they do. I bought a 450 bushmaster. My hunting buddies said it’s the shit. When I got it I was surprised to learn the magazine only takes 3 bullets and one in the chamber.

They didn’t infringe on my right by not making the gun so that it holds 20 rounds.

You people want guns so that you can mass murder if you want. You want the right and freedom to be able to do so.

Sure gun nuts will cry but your numbers are probably a lot smaller than you think.

And if goober in Texas wants a flamethrower I guess that’s between him and Texas.

I know there’s no good answers that everyone likes. My way you keep your 8 or ten clip guns but we no longer make 20 round magazines. You’ll get over it
If "gun nuts" were as dangerous as irrational gun-haters insist, there wouldn't BE an irrational gun-haters.

Run along, you Commie bastard.

Zero facts.

Dismissed.

If "gun nuts" were as dangerous as irrational gun-haters insist, there wouldn't BE an irrational gun-haters.

I don’t hate all guns.

Zero facts.

Dismissed.

I don’t hate all guns.
51d-EGfnOyL._SX425_.jpg

Zero facts.

Dismissed.

Lol
We have no criminal control in this country, the vast majority of violence is in progressive controlled urban areas by repeat offenders, With extremely strict gun control laws… you silly little fucker.
I know. You farmers want to be able to arm your farms in case of the apocalypse but consider this. Only us liberals will be left.

Zero facts.

Dismissed.

Lol
I know. You farmers want to be able to arm your farms in case of the apocalypse but consider this. Only us liberals will be left.
Lol
The Second Amendment is here to stay, live with it... bedwetter

I don’t hate all guns.
51d-EGfnOyL._SX425_.jpg
You guys need to know I’m just thinking out loud. I don’t actually believe we should do anything I’m suggesting.

Like I said if in 100 years the only thing people can buy are revolvers, 4 shot long range rifles and shotguns, those people won’t cry that their constitutional rights were taken away. They still get to bare arms.

And when they learn back in our day school shootings were a weekly occurrence, they’ll understand.

Your grandkids will show their friends grandpas rusty uzi that you can legally own but they no longer make parts for it. Your wmds will be like civil war relics

Lol
Lol
Doesn’t say what kinds of guns you can legally own. We the people decide that.

I don’t hate all guns.
51d-EGfnOyL._SX425_.jpg
You guys need to know I’m just thinking out loud. I don’t actually believe we should do anything I’m suggesting.

Like I said if in 100 years the only thing people can buy are revolvers, 4 shot long range rifles and shotguns, those people won’t cry that their constitutional rights were taken away. They still get to bare arms.

And when they learn back in our day school shootings were a weekly occurrence, they’ll understand.

Your grandkids will show their friends grandpas rusty uzi that you can legally own but they no longer make parts for it. Your wmds will be like civil war relics
Lol
You have no understanding of firearms, and obviously are in favor of the elimination the second amendment.
HomicidebyWeapon2014.png

Lol
Lol
43141033_10217323153613558_714535081762357248_n.jpg

I don’t hate all guns.
51d-EGfnOyL._SX425_.jpg

Lol
You have no understanding of firearms, and obviously are in favor of the elimination the second amendment.
HomicidebyWeapon2014.png
Not me. Just stop making wmds

I don’t hate all guns.
51d-EGfnOyL._SX425_.jpg

Lol
HomicidebyWeapon2014.png
sol368-washington-didnt-use-his-right-to-free-speech-to-defeat-the-british.-t-shirt.-2_squarethumb.488.jpg

Lol
Lol
I’m reasonable you’re not. So we need to elect common sense politicians not republicans.

The nra is going broke. The board members are spending money lavishly plus lawyer bills. The gop won’t care so much when the money stops coming in. Then we will grab your guns, I mean pass common sense gun regulations.

Lol
HomicidebyWeapon2014.png
sol368-washington-didnt-use-his-right-to-free-speech-to-defeat-the-british.-t-shirt.-2_squarethumb.488.jpg
Yea he was a traitor to his country. You’re just a descendant of that traitor.

Lol
Lol
I’m reasonable you’re not. So we need to elect common sense politicians not republicans.

The nra is going broke. The board members are spending money lavishly plus lawyer bills. The gop won’t care so much when the money stops coming in. Then we will grab your guns, I mean pass common sense gun regulations.
Gun Owners of America | The only no compromise gun lobby in Washington

Lol
HomicidebyWeapon2014.png
Yea he was a traitor to his country. You’re just a descendant of that traitor.
Lol
Sorry wrong nationality, All of you white people look the same....

If you're gonna call people moonbats and accuse them of not being able to read, you might wanna read the entire Second Amendment and the debates that led to it. The key point of the amendment is that "The right OF THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." The "well-regulated militia" introductory statement is just a preamble and not the point of the amendment. You do know that the War of Independence started when the British tried to confiscate the colonists' guns and ammo, right?

Nobody at the founding of the country conceived of the idiotic idea that only members of the militia had a right to bear arms. That nonsense came later, from liberals.

You actually believe your own fake crap. So the entire world is supposed to accept your twisted 'interpretation' of 'what the founders meant'.

:laughing0301:

No, that's the job of the U.S. Supreme Court. And their recent decision in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008) interpreted the 2nd Amendment exactly how it was stated by mikegriffith, and held that the 2nd Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected with service in a militia, for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

Forum List

Back