🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Communism Sucks

Does Communism suck or what?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, communism sucks.

I'm glad we can move on now.
Yes, move on the censoring those who the political elite does not like on social media.

Move on the increasing the size and power of a centralized federal government.

Move on to government increasing their power to redistribute wealth for "social justice"

And continue to stay silent about those in Hong Kong and Cuba who are struggling for the same freedoms that are disappearing in the US today.

Well said.
I'm glad we're all in agreement against communism.

I'm sure that will end this silly "commie" bullshit for anyone who dares to disagree with Trumpsters.

Cool!
The silly bullsh#t communism was here before Trump, and will be after.

Unfortunately, it is not going anywhere.

Like Covid, it's found a happy home.

I mean, it really does.

Agree? Disagree?
Yes it does but stop worshiping Capitalism. It's just another ISM. And it's being ruined slowly just like Communism.

I'm sure communism sounded good to the people at first. Why? Because whatever the ISM was they had before, sucked. What ISM was there before Communism? It must have sucked worse.

We all know the saying Capitalism is the worst except for all the other ism's, right? Well slowly we see the rich are taking over. The unions are being broken. The social programs and safety nets are being done away with. Citizens United allowed the rich to rule our elections. They allowed the rich to buy up all our media and control it thus controlling us. Free Market Capitalism is not a good thing my friend. Only well regulated capitalism works. Unregulated capitalism will lead to a small rich ruling class, small merchant class and the masses will be known as the rabble. AKA the working poor.

GM used to be our largest employer. Today it's Walmart.
Commies hate capitalism.
And capitalists hate commies. So what?
This is why you hate capitalism.
I don't hate capitalism. In fact a long time ago I realized if you can't beat them join them. So I'm one of the highest paid people at my non unionized company.

I realize the difference between unregulated capitalism and well regulated capitalism. If done right we have a booming middle class. Do we have a booming middle class today? Did we under Obama? Please don't tell me we did for 4 years but didn't the years before or after. Please don't embellish. The fact is, the American middle class isn't what it once was even during the Great Trump years.

The middle class started disappearing and getting poorer right during Reagan. Corporations broke the social contract with workers. Think GE. Walsh let go the bottom 10% of his work force every year. Before that workers could expect to work for the same company for 30 years. Today it's 5 years. Look how many Americans aren't saving enough, owe huge student debt and can't afford to have kids or buy a home. GM was the largest employer now it's Walmart.

Our way produces a huge middle class. Your way creates a small rich class, small merchant class and the masses are working poor. I'm a merchant.

Where did you get the idea that the middle class was disappearing, or that living standards in America have fallen since the Reagan Era?

Homes are larger than ever, middle class amenities like color TV and central A/C have increased tremendously since then. Ditto with cars, SUV's , minivans, orthodontics industry, etc.
So America was great before Trump got in? And there is nothing wrong with the economy when it comes to the poor and middle class? Then why did you and Trump say there was?

Good to hear.

You do know how many people lost their homes in the Bush Great Recession right?

You did hear about all the people who lost their jobs when they went overseas and those people will never again make what they were making before right?

You have heard about teachers not getting raises since the Bush Great recession right?

You can't send all those great high paying manufacturing jobs overseas in 2006 and say America is greater than ever. You just can't.

But since you think America is great for the masses, stop complaining. Biden 2024.

Forum List

Back