Company offers to build the wall for a fraction of the estimated costs.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011

And they aren't just offering the wall alone. They are offering adjoining paved roads and other technical options for high tech use.

Since our friends on the left have been focused like a lazer on the cost I wonder what they will say about this...

And they aren't just offering the wall alone. They are offering adjoining paved roads and other technical options for high tech use.

Since our friends on the left have been focused like a lazer on the cost I wonder what they will say about this...

are they offering attorney fees and court costs to pay for the ass whipping Texas land owners plan to give them ?

Trump could probably use that in negotiations, if only he knew how to do that :dunno:

I swear, it seems like my friends on the left really are for open borders.
It really isn't about the cost....but we already knew that.

Trump could probably use that in negotiations, if only he knew how to do that :dunno:

All options are on the table!

Option 1: Trump cries on twitter
Option 2: Trump complains on Fox News

No more options

The company will have to go through proper channels to build the wall a bid to the Army Corps of Engineers is a beginning..

THey are getting paid by Mexico, right?

are they offering attorney fees and court costs to pay for the ass whipping Texas land owners plan to give them ?

You mean the land owners who hire the illegals?

No more options

He also can order a limited missile strike.

no

no

There are land owners that don’t hire illegals?
Just like restaurants in NYC don’t hire illegals.

No more options

He also can order a limited missile strike.

He can also drone strike American citizens in secret, and any number of other horrific crimes against humanity.

no

build a wall around nyc

no

build a wall around nyc

A very large wall that extends around our southern border.

He could give proof it would be done for free and they still would object. And you know that.

He could give proof it would be done for free and they still would object. And you know that.

He got elected on the promise that it would be free. Dumbest President in American history.

Forum List

Back