🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Compare the first 45 days of Obama vs. Trump.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
This should royally piss off Trumpsters.

By this point Obama had proposed, negotiated, renegotiated, and signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. That’s on top of getting the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act signed within the first two weeks of his administration.

What has Trump accomplished? Well … he wrote a bunch of executive orders, one of which has already been blocked in court, and he signed a bill making it easier for energy companies to pollute both the air and water and another to allow mentally unstable people to be able to purchase weapons....

Feel better, right wingers?

I would say the biggest difference is that in Obama's first 45 days he was probably already illegally wire tapping people.

• Banned
Oh, almost forgot.......Trump also went back on his PROMISE to release his tax returns....LOL

• Banned
I would say the biggest difference is that in Obama's first 45 days he was probably already illegally wire tapping people.

How "true" and you were forced to write your moronic posts from some re-education camp where Obama was sending nitwit right wingers.....LOL

This should royally piss off Trumpsters.

By this point Obama had proposed, negotiated, renegotiated, and signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. That’s on top of getting the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act signed within the first two weeks of his administration.

What has Trump accomplished? Well … he wrote a bunch of executive orders, one of which has already been blocked in court, and he signed a bill making it easier for energy companies to pollute both the air and water and for mentally unstable people to be able to purchase weapons....

Feel better, right wingers?

If he has accomplished nothing, why are you so butthurt all the time? For nothing?

The good old Trump Derangement Syndrome, perhaps you can try:

How "true" and you were forced to write your moronic posts from some re-education camp where Obama was sending nitwit right wingers.....LOL

Obama Created A Fascist Police State. That is a Fact. We are spying on our own people without warrants. Snowden proved that.

And then your party, and president Obama conspired with Russian Ambassador Kislyak to set up "legal" meetings, to attempt to illegally entrap The Trump team by illegally wire tapping them.

The only people that Conspired with Russians to Try To Overthrow Democracy was Marxist-Stalinist Obama Bin Lying and Hillary Rotten Clinton.

Both of these pieces of rotting shit were paid $209 Million Dollars for their Treasonous Acts by Russia.

And The PHUCKING Lying Seditious Commie Propagandist Media went right along with the whole pack of lies knowingly lying nightly to the American People.

Last edited:
If he has accomplished nothing, why are you so butthurt all the time? For nothing?

Butt-hurt????? I'm having a grand ol' time bashing the orange clown......Projecting much?

Obama Created A Fascist Police State. That is a Fact. We are spying on our own people without warrants. Snowden proved that.

And then your party, and president Obama conspired with Russian Ambassador Kislyak to set up "legal" meetings, to attempt to illegally entrap The Trump team by illegally wire tapping them.

The only people that Conspired with Russians to Try To Overthrow Democracy was Marxist-Stalinist Obama Bin Lying and Hillary Rotten Clinton.

Both of these pieces of rotting shit were paid $209 Million Dollars for their Treasonous Acts by Russia.

And The PHUCKING Lying Seditious Commie Propagandist Media went right along with the whole pack of lies knowingly lying nightly to the American People.

The Original Idiot is certainly pissed off at Obama.....But he forgot to include Kenyan in his tirade.....

BTW, Tree.......when will we hear from those private investigators that Trump sent to Hawaii to discover the forged Obama BC????? They should be thoroughly tanned by now.....

......and, $209 million ....??? Why not $208 or $210 with lots of cans of caviar?

Last edited:

Butt-hurt????? I'm having a grand ol' time bashing the orange clown......Projecting much?

This, NO ONE here believes.

These people act like you on a good day:

To contrast, Trump's first days have been amazing. Two regulations gone for each new one and it took only 11 days. Wow!

To contrast, Trump's first days have been amazing. Two regulations gone for each new one and it took only 11 days. Wow!

I believe Nat because I am having a great time laughing at the clown that currently sits in the white house as well.

Go on, ask me how much I care WHAT you believe......Go on...

Trump is destroying his OWN administration, taking along a chunk of the GOP and you have to DOUBT whether I'm having a good time???

No democrat could EVER have done more to destroy right wingers than our beloved Donald.

I guess everybody deals with butt hurt in their own way. Making an unmitigated ass of yourself is one of the more unusual methods i suppose, but to each her own.

Go on, ask me how much I care WHAT you believe......Go on...

Trump is destroying his OWN administration, taking along a chunk of the GOP and you have to DOUBT whether I'm having a good time???

No democrat could EVER have done more to destroy right wingers than our beloved Donald.

It will be great 8 years for you then. Wonder what you will do when your democrat overlords finally run out of money to pay for paid internet posters.

On the other note, living in full delusion mode probably means always having a good time.

I guess everybody deals with butt hurt in their own way. Making an unmitigated ass of yourself is one of the more unusual methods i suppose, but to each her own.

Well, you found me out........Yes, indeed, smacking around right wing morons on here is a way of my dealing with "butt-hurt".....LOL

By the way, moron, I am an older MALE.......

It will be great 8 years for you then. Wonder what you will do when your democrat overlords finally run out of money to pay for paid internet posters.

How very "true".....BTW,my check is late from those overlords.....
(what a bunch of right wing,:asshole:s )

Well, you found me out........Yes, indeed, smacking around right wing morons on here is a way of my dealing with "butt-hurt".....LOL

By the way, moron, I am an older MALE.......
Nothing worse than a butt-hurt aging hipster then. In my defense, you seemed a bit of a bitch.

Forum List

Back