🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

compared to Agent Orange, Boosh now sounds like Plato or Cicero

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
"I consider the media to be indispensable to democracy. We needed the media to hold people like me to account," Bush told TODAY in an exclusive interview. "Power can be very addictive and it can be corrosive, and it’s important for the media to call to account people who abuse their power."

"It’s kind of hard to tell others to have an independent free press when we’re not willing to have one ourselves," he said.

Bush also addressed the controversy over Trump advisers and the role they may have played in the scandal involving Russian hackers who tried to intervene in the election, saying he would leave questions about whether a special prosecutor should investigate up to the Senate intelligence committee leaders.

“I think we all need answers,” he said, noting that he was not a lawyer so, “I’m not sure the right avenue to take.”

George W. Bush opens up on Trump’s war with the media, Russia and travel ban

...but of course poor Georgie wasn't sure about "the right avenues to take" for 8 straight years, and Cheney clearly had no clue either

"I consider the media to be indispensable to democracy. We needed the media to hold people like me to account," Bush told TODAY in an exclusive interview. "Power can be very addictive and it can be corrosive, and it’s important for the media to call to account people who abuse their power."

"It’s kind of hard to tell others to have an independent free press when we’re not willing to have one ourselves," he said.

Bush also addressed the controversy over Trump advisers and the role they may have played in the scandal involving Russian hackers who tried to intervene in the election, saying he would leave questions about whether a special prosecutor should investigate up to the Senate intelligence committee leaders.

“I think we all need answers,” he said, noting that he was not a lawyer so, “I’m not sure the right avenue to take.”

...but of course poor Georgie wasn't sure about "the right avenues to take" for 8 straight years, and Cheney clearly had no clue either
For the benefit of your fellow low info fools, he's not referencing Plato, the dead "actress," or Cicero, the nearby Chicago suburb.

And compared to you Alfred E. Newman looks like Einstein.

GWB eight years as president. Hillary Clinton 0 years as president but forever in well deserved and long overdue oblivion.

Suck on that, asshole.

Mornin sac...just get in from the Oscars?

Forum List

Back