Condi Rice, Charged with War Crimes at Rutgers, withdraws as Commencement Speaker

You dumb assholes don't even know who instigated and led the protest against Rice. It fits your agenda to blame the "liberals". You're even dumb enough to counter the protesters with "Drone" garbage.
The Rugers demonstration against Rice was instigated by members of ABSA, Ahlul Bayt Student Association at Rutgers. ABSA is a Muslim student association. The students complaint was mainly not that Rice was going to speak, but that she would receive an Honorary Degree.
You are attacking Muslim born Americans who are voicing and implementing their constitutional rights.
Now go back to a Bundy thread and defend him and his protest, he is a white American.
I don't know who you are talking about but I said all along it was nice some Muslims got to exercise some free speech. The irony is that they fought hard to deny someone else's ability to speak. No, the Muslim fruitcakes aren't liberal but the University heads that run the place are and I heard a few sound bites from them.

Condi should have been allowed to speak, receive her award and any intolerant idiot that interfered with it should have been expelled. Since the university demonstrated it has no use for free speech it disagrees with we need to keep our money and let the schools function without taxpayer assistance, including government backed student loans, and especially loan deferrals.

You dumb assholes don't even know who instigated and led the protest against Rice. It fits your agenda to blame the "liberals". You're even dumb enough to counter the protesters with "Drone" garbage.
The Rugers demonstration against Rice was instigated by members of ABSA, Ahlul Bayt Student Association at Rutgers. ABSA is a Muslim student association. The students complaint was mainly not that Rice was going to speak, but that she would receive an Honorary Degree.
You are attacking Muslim born Americans who are voicing and implementing their constitutional rights.
Now go back to a Bundy thread and defend him and his protest, he is a white American.

So, because they voiced their opinion, Justice has to slide down the bat pole and hop into a converted 1955 Lincoln Futura? Holy politically correct horsecrap, Batman!!!

Last edited:
So, Muslims are running the show at the University eh?

how lovely...they don't have to take down the twin towers, just protest everyone's FREEDOM OF SPEECH or else

War criminals should not be welcomed anywhere.

Would that include military leaders who use drones to kill innocent victims? Obama?

I do not approve of drone kills and the innocents that die when terrorists who threaten us are targeted...at the same time, considerably fewer die than when we engaged in all out bombing war against a nation with no air defense that DID NOT THREATEN us ...
i realize u can't come up with their names and ages, but How many of the over 150,000 that we killed in Iraq were children? Rice was part of putting together the grotesque lie that brought us to that war...what does that make her?
War is hell...and as much as I abhor drone strikes...they certainly kill with less abandon than the carpet bombing of an entire nation.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

War criminals should not be welcomed anywhere.

Would that include military leaders who use drones to kill innocent victims? Obama?

I do not approve of drone kills and the innocents that die when terrorists who threaten us are targeted...at the same time, considerably fewer die than when we engaged in all out bombing war against a nation with no air defense that DID NOT THREATEN us ...
i realize u can't come up with their names and ages, but How many of the over 150,000 that we killed in Iraq were children? Rice was part of putting together the grotesque lie that brought us to that war...what does that make her?
War is hell...and as much as I abhor drone strikes...they certainly kill with less abandon than the carpet bombing of an entire nation.

REALLY? and you know all this because?
you're a fly on the walls of the defense dept? you are in this government?
please, spare us...this administration is as guilty as the last...

"charged" with war crimes at Rutgers?

lmao by whom?
the Revolutionary Student Council?

lol gotta love silly left-wng nutjobs and their moronic games!!!!

REALLY? and you know all this because?
you're a fly on the walls of the defense dept? you are in this government?
please, spare us...this administration is as guilty as the last...

He knows it, because it is abundantly apparent that drones work.

Was the war successful? I would say no, based on the results - over 2,000 American troops lost, 20,000 injured, almost half a trillion to finance it and much more in hidden, residual costs like lifetime treatment for solders, etc.

How much did the mission cost that finally brought down Bin Laden?

My guess is just under 1 billion.

That's cheep when compared to going to war - less lives lost - less $ spent.

You morons are extremely stupid. Rice wasn't charged with anything.

Factually incorrect information Rice wasn't charged with war crimes. She was charged in the following civil action:

Case 3:13-cv-01124 JST Filed 8/20/13
Sundus Shaker Saleh , et al., Plaintiffs
George W. Bush, et al., Defendants
Richard B. Cheney, Donald H Rumsfeld, Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell, Paul Wolfowitz

You morons are extremely stupid. Rice wasn't charged with anything.

Factually incorrect information Rice wasn't charged with war crimes. She was charged in the following civil action:

Case 3:13-cv-01124 JST Filed 8/20/13
Sundus Shaker Saleh , et al., Plaintiffs
George W. Bush, et al., Defendants
Richard B. Cheney, Donald H Rumsfeld, Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell, Paul Wolfowitz

Oh brother you are one retarded puke. She was named in a civil lawsuit, not charged with anything.

Damn you people are stupid!

PROVE IT. Find a court that has convicted her of anything, a REAL court.

There's no "real court" that would do that Marty ol' bean.

This is the most powerful country on earth.

If there were really war crimes, a court could be created, as per Nuremberg and the Tokyo Courts. Even the ICC could have held a trial, but it has not.

You can't go throwing around war criminal labels without convictions. You can ACCUSE all you want, but the tone of these posts make it sound like convictions have occurred, and they have not.

You're very naive.

Condoleezza Rice, Charged with War Crimes at Rutgers, withdraws as Commencement Speaker

Condoleezza Rice on Saturday pulled out of giving the commencement address at Rutgers University after professor and student protests.
Rutgers historian Professor Rudy Bell argued that while it would be appropriate to have Rice on campus as part of an academic debate, she is unsuitable as a commencement speaker because of her role in an administration that launched an illegal and destructive war and practiced torture. He said, “Commencement is a day when we honor the graduates, who have accomplished so much. It’s a day when there should not be controversy.” He also pointed to her role in an administration that practiced torture.

Some 50 students occupied the offices of Rutgers University’s president last week in protest.

We have a Professor teaching our children and he doesn't know that an illegal war means that the administration had to go to war without congressional approval.
The Congress did approve it.
House - 297 Yes 133 No
Senate - 77 Yes 23 No
When are you going to stop making stupid comments about subjects you are completely ignorant about?

We have a Professor teaching our children and he doesn't know that an illegal war means that the administration had to go to war without congressional approval.
The Congress did approve it.
House - 297 Yes 133 No
Senate - 77 Yes 23 No

Tell the truth, you just made that definition of illegal war up didn't you.

It's in our Constitution.
Article I, Section 8, Clause 11 of the U.S. Constitution gives Congress alone the power to declare war.
Which they didn't declare - so you are saying that Bush broke the law?

If Rice is a war criminal then so is every dem that voted for Iraq resolution, and your very own Obama, for his Syria action.
Democrats didn't vote for torture.

Yes they did..
BTW, you should be tortured for being so fucking stupid.
You are just a far left wing radical hack that hates his country.
You are the poster child as to why just 20% of the population willingly identifies themselves as "liberal"..

Back up your bullshit. You won't. As I've proven before you are a fraud, and a dishonest one at that.

"charged with war crimes at Rutgers"

as if anything these left-wing losers do or "charge" somebody with has any relevance!?

lol

Forum List

Back