Condi Rice, Charged with War Crimes at Rutgers, withdraws as Commencement Speaker

Would that include military leaders who use drones to kill innocent victims? Obama?

I do not approve of drone kills and the innocents that die when terrorists who threaten us are targeted...at the same time, considerably fewer die than when we engaged in all out bombing war against a nation with no air defense that DID NOT THREATEN us ...
i realize u can't come up with their names and ages, but How many of the over 150,000 that we killed in Iraq were children? Rice was part of putting together the grotesque lie that brought us to that war...what does that make her?
War is hell...and as much as I abhor drone strikes...they certainly kill with less abandon than the carpet bombing of an entire nation.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

REALLY? and you know all this because?
you're a fly on the walls of the defense dept? you are in this government?
please, spare us...this administration is as guilty as the last...

I know this because, unlike urself, I am a sentient being who actually analyzes actual information and thinks about how it applies in complex situations...rather than just parroting partisan talking points designed to distract from the truth.

War criminals should not be welcomed anywhere.

Would that include military leaders who use drones to kill innocent victims? Obama?
Do you think Rice is being called a war criminal because of the warfare? :lol:

Don't be an idiot. Unless you can't help it.

you should take your ow advice dimwit.

do you losers really think Condi Rice cares what you think of her?

nice of you to place yourselves in agreement with a bunch of radical Muslims though; it goes well with the liberal War on Women

"charged with war crimes at Rutgers"????

ooooooohhhhh really?

and elves riding unicorns are going to rush out and arrest her?

Condoleezza Rice, Charged with War Crimes at Rutgers, withdraws as Commencement Speaker

Condoleezza Rice on Saturday pulled out of giving the commencement address at Rutgers University after professor and student protests.
Rutgers historian Professor Rudy Bell argued that while it would be appropriate to have Rice on campus as part of an academic debate, she is unsuitable as a commencement speaker because of her role in an administration that launched an illegal and destructive war and practiced torture. He said, “Commencement is a day when we honor the graduates, who have accomplished so much. It’s a day when there should not be controversy.” He also pointed to her role in an administration that practiced torture.

Some 50 students occupied the offices of Rutgers University’s president last week in protest.

We have a Professor teaching our children and he doesn't know that an illegal war means that the administration had to go to war without congressional approval.
The Congress did approve it.
House - 297 Yes 133 No
Senate - 77 Yes 23 No
When are you going to stop making stupid comments about subjects you are completely ignorant about?

You are the one who needs to do some studying.
Congress by both parties passed a declaration of war.
Deal with it, because it's a fact not a political talking point or a spin.

I wish someone would.

Saudi Arabia is a blight.
Right. They'll be rationing electricity and we'll all be biking to work.
You think we get electricity from the Saudis? :lol:
No we don't, but when the price of oil skyrockets, so will the price of electricity. What kind of country will we be living in when gasoline will be $10 to $15 a gallon? One of the major reasons the economy never rebounded during the Oblahblah administration is because of high oil prices over a long period of time.

Last edited:
I do not approve of drone kills and the innocents that die when terrorists who threaten us are targeted...at the same time, considerably fewer die than when we engaged in all out bombing war against a nation with no air defense that DID NOT THREATEN us ...
i realize u can't come up with their names and ages, but How many of the over 150,000 that we killed in Iraq were children? Rice was part of putting together the grotesque lie that brought us to that war...what does that make her?
War is hell...and as much as I abhor drone strikes...they certainly kill with less abandon than the carpet bombing of an entire nation.

I know this because, unlike urself, I am a sentient being who actually analyzes actual information and thinks about how it applies in complex situations...rather than just parroting partisan talking points designed to distract from the truth.

:eusa_shifty:
oh my, do we all need to bow at your high high high intelligence over everyone else?
that was gag worthy from rolfloao

So, Muslims are running the show at the University eh?

how lovely...they don't have to take down the twin towers, just protest everyone's FREEDOM OF SPEECH or else

Ah, so racism raises it's head. The bigotry can not be held down. Some of the students that began the protest over Rice were Muslim, so lets relate them to the Twin Towers and 9/11.
Lets ignore all the facts. Rutgers didn't fire Rice. Rice decided she didn't want the negative publicity. She gave the reason for her deciding not to speak. She did not want her appearance to overshadow the event. Most of the Muslim students and the non-Muslim students that joined them were not against her speaking, they were against her receiving an honorary degree.
Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and five administration lawyers have been convicted of war crimes in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. There are countries that recognize the convictions and have extradition treaties with Malaysia that prevent the former President, Vice President, Secretary of Defense and five members of the Bush administration from traveling to certain places in the world due to the threat of arrest for war crimes.

Do you have some proof that his weapons of mass destruction were not shipped to Syria?
Was this Guy lying?
If he was where is the proof?
In early 2006, Saddam’s No. 2 Air Force officer, Georges Sada, told the New York Sun Iraq’s WMDs were moved into Syria six weeks before the war started.

There's no "real court" that would do that Marty ol' bean.

This is the most powerful country on earth.

If there were really war crimes, a court could be created, as per Nuremberg and the Tokyo Courts. Even the ICC could have held a trial, but it has not.

You can't go throwing around war criminal labels without convictions. You can ACCUSE all you want, but the tone of these posts make it sound like convictions have occurred, and they have not.

You're very naive.

and you label people with titles they have not "earned" through legal viable processes. Just because it suits your agenda. That makes you a lying hack.

You dumb assholes don't even know who instigated and led the protest against Rice. It fits your agenda to blame the "liberals". You're even dumb enough to counter the protesters with "Drone" garbage.
The Rugers demonstration against Rice was instigated by members of ABSA, Ahlul Bayt Student Association at Rutgers. ABSA is a Muslim student association. The students complaint was mainly not that Rice was going to speak, but that she would receive an Honorary Degree.
You are attacking Muslim born Americans who are voicing and implementing their constitutional rights.
Now go back to a Bundy thread and defend him and his protest, he is a white American.

the right way is to let her speak then retort. But for some reason Muslim groups and progressive groups, fellow travelers they are, seem to use the same surpressive tactics, either before or during said speeches.

Do you think Rice is being called a war criminal because of the warfare? :lol:

Don't be an idiot. Unless you can't help it.

you should take your ow advice dimwit.

do you losers really think Condi Rice cares what you think of her?

nice of you to place yourselves in agreement with a bunch of radical Muslims though; it goes well with the liberal War on Women
^^^ Retard! :lol:

We have a Professor teaching our children and he doesn't know that an illegal war means that the administration had to go to war without congressional approval.
The Congress did approve it.
House - 297 Yes 133 No
Senate - 77 Yes 23 No
When are you going to stop making stupid comments about subjects you are completely ignorant about?

You are the one who needs to do some studying.
Congress by both parties passed a declaration of war.
Deal with it, because it's a fact not a political talking point or a spin.

They did NOT pass a declaration of war. :lol:

Right. They'll be rationing electricity and we'll all be biking to work.
You think we get electricity from the Saudis? :lol:
No we don't, but when the price of oil skyrockets, so will the price of electricity.

Not because of direct cause/effect. I could see Wall Street speculation and/or a utility using it as an excuse, though, to raise prices.

What kind of country will we be living in when gasoline will be $10 to $15 a gallon? One of the major reasons the economy never rebounded during the Oblahblah administration is because of high oil prices over a long period of time.
I agree that high gas prices have hamstrung the recovery.

So where are the bills eliminating speculation, which contributes .40 to .80 cents per gallon? Republicans have held the House since 2011. Where are ANY bills that reduce gas prices?

I believe that we should be getting a consideration on the price of oil as long as our tax dollars are paying for Saudi Arabia and Kuwait's defense.

Republicans are quiet on that, too.

You dumb assholes don't even know who instigated and led the protest against Rice. It fits your agenda to blame the "liberals". You're even dumb enough to counter the protesters with "Drone" garbage.
The Rugers demonstration against Rice was instigated by members of ABSA, Ahlul Bayt Student Association at Rutgers. ABSA is a Muslim student association. The students complaint was mainly not that Rice was going to speak, but that she would receive an Honorary Degree.
You are attacking Muslim born Americans who are voicing and implementing their constitutional rights.
Now go back to a Bundy thread and defend him and his protest, he is a white American.

the right way is to let her speak then retort. But for some reason Muslim groups and progressive groups, fellow travelers they are, seem to use the same surpressive tactics, either before or during said speeches.

The students didn't prevent her from speaking and didn't even demand that she not speak. They objected to her being paid $35,000 and being awarded an honorary degree. She quit, like Palin. She didn't have the courage to face the crowd and feared the results of the outcome of a fight.

The students didn't prevent her from speaking and didn't even demand that she not speak. They objected to her being paid $35,000 and being awarded an honorary degree. She quit, like Palin. She didn't have the courage to face the crowd and feared the results of the outcome of a fight.

So you approve of people being shouted down, and the potential for violence being used to prevent someone from speaking?

Also this is one of the end of one of the petitions:

We therefore demand that President Barchi, the Rutgers University Board of Trustees, and the Rutgers University Board of Governors immediately rescind the offer of an honorary doctorate and the accompanying $35,000 speaking fee to Condoleezza Rice.

Commencement speakers are almost always given an honorary degree and a speaking fee. So asking to rescind both is asking to rescind the speaking engagement.

Another question. What was your position on Mumia being a commencement speaker? OK for a cop killer to do it?

Condoleezza Rice, Charged with War Crimes at Rutgers, withdraws as Commencement Speaker

Condoleezza Rice on Saturday pulled out of giving the commencement address at Rutgers University after professor and student protests.
Rutgers historian Professor Rudy Bell argued that while it would be appropriate to have Rice on campus as part of an academic debate, she is unsuitable as a commencement speaker because of her role in an administration that launched an illegal and destructive war and practiced torture. He said, “Commencement is a day when we honor the graduates, who have accomplished so much. It’s a day when there should not be controversy.” He also pointed to her role in an administration that practiced torture.

Some 50 students occupied the offices of Rutgers University’s president last week in protest.

Why would she even be asked? That administration has yet to answer for any of the corrupt activities that went on over all those years.

Why would she even be asked? That administration has yet to answer for any of the corrupt activities that went on over all those years.

If anything corruption took place there would have been investigations and charges brought.

Can you prove corruption?

The new generation has to hear what the older generation refuses to tell it. Simon Wiesenthal

Simon Wiesenthal chased down war criminals till the day he died.

Justice for crimes against humanity must have not limitations. Simon Wiesenthal

The new generation has to hear what the older generation refuses to tell it. Simon Wiesenthal

He chased down criminals who were members of organizations that were convicted as criminal enterprises, The SS, the Gestapo, the SD, the Nazi party Leadership. If one was a member of one of those organizations one was considered a criminal.

Nothing of the sort has been done to Condi, Bush, Rove, Chaney, etc.

He chased down criminals who were members of organizations that were convicted as criminal enterprises, The SS, the Gestapo, the SD, the Nazi party Leadership. If one was a member of one of those organizations one was considered a criminal.

Nothing of the sort has been done to Condi, Bush, Rove, Chaney, etc.

It is metaphorical at the very least. Part of the Muslim community believe that war crimes have been committed against their community. They believe one of the persons responsible for these crimes is Condoleezza Rice. They have used their constitutional rights to petition grievances, assemble and speech to bring about public awareness to their beliefs. They believe Rice is a war criminal.
They are using their constitutional rights exactly the way they were designed to be used and exactly the way we want people to use their rights.
It's not their fault other Americans don't believe in the constitution or only believe in it when it suites them.

Forum List

Back