Confederate Flag Just Pulled Down To Cheers And Jeers From A Bunch Of Assholes

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I don't particularly like that flag....but the way those assholes were acting when it came down was disgraceful.

All of the singing and angry shouting that was going on made me sick.

They should have brought it down in the dark of night so those assholes wouldn't get the satisfaction.

Any thoughts?

You're right, dammit. Let's repeal the 1st Amendment and we won't have to listen to those kind of pukes anymore.

I don't particularly like that flag....but the way those assholes were acting when it came down was disgraceful.

They should have brought it down in the dark of night so those assholes wouldn't get the satisfaction.

Any thoughts?

That flag has been around since the civil war and now all of a sudden its an issue??

Political correctness bullshit period.

Any thoughts?

That flag has been around since the civil war and now all of a sudden its an issue??

Political correctness bullshit period.
Let's start a fire and burn some books while were at it.

Bring in the Fox News crew and crucify them.

There were hundreds of Confederate flags there. It was flying no matter that they tried to take it down.

How silly it is to hear people talk about healing and reconciliation. The divide has gotten that much deeper and wider. Black people everywhere will be burdened with the blame of that flag coming down.

The confederate flag hasn't represented the south, specifically, for years. It does represent rebellion. Particularly rebellion against the PCBS that has infected the nation. Healing? Not even close.

Any thoughts?

This is the inevitable result of investing a lot of misdirected emotion into a piece of cloth. It's cherished, it's despised, it's worshiped, it's denigrated, it's saluted, it's condemned, it's everything except what it needed to be --- ignored.

Most people are afraid of what they don't know or understand. Most of those same people aren't willing to learn the truth about the flag.

aeff2b910519a625d3582784c0ff8bd5.jpg

Oh please. The confederate flag didn't fly over the capitol from the end of the civil war to the 60s. The south never conceded defeat. The human spirit will never concede defeat to tyranny. The politically correct can try to hide the flag but they can't hide the principles of freedom behind the flag.

Black people everywhere will be burdened with the blame of that flag coming down.

Uhh... I think "black people everywhere" can deal with that -- it's not like one flag over one state government building is some kind of mosquito in Argentina beating its wings about to bring the fricking Zombie Apocalypse.

Let's get something resembling a grip here. It's a piece of cloth.

Oh please. The confederate flag didn't fly over the capitol from the end of the civil war to the 60s. The south never conceded defeat. The human spirit will never concede defeat to tyranny. The politically correct can try to hide the flag but they can't hide the principles of freedom behind the flag.

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back