Confederate Flag Just Pulled Down To Cheers And Jeers From A Bunch Of Assholes

At the end you can hear a bunch of faggots singing "Nah....nah...nah...nah....hay...hay........Goodbye"

Today, at 10am ET I raised the Battle Flag at my home and it will stay flying there forever.

Well, I wouldn't go that far......but I agree that it's wrong for these people to pull this kind of stuff and get away with it.

This is the transformation of America Obama spoke of.

At the end you can hear a bunch of faggots singing "Nah....nah...nah...nah....hay...hay........Goodbye"

Today, at 10am ET I raised the Battle Flag at my home and it will stay flying there forever.

Well, I wouldn't go that far......but I agree that it's wrong for these people to pull this kind of stuff and get away with it.

Well, we are going to transform it right back once that ****** is removed from our White House. Never again will rainbow colors flood its hallowed walls.

Well, we are going to transform it right back once that ****** is removed from our White House. Never again will rainbow colors flood its hallowed walls.

Dont be mad bro. :laugh:

The butthurt exhibited by all the loser, traitor, mouth breathers is funny as hell. :rofl:

The loser flag may be down but it was only a distraction. No flag every put a road block up in front of me out of insecurity. The ferals that love what the loser confederate flag stands for are dying out. Good riddance.

I really don't understand why SC was still officially flying it....but then again....I don't believe in letting the mob rule our government.

My guess is this was designed to piss people off.

The reason it was still up? Democrats raised it. The racist Democrat Party raised it.
The racist democrats of 50 years ago. Now they are republicans. But, you know that.
Democrats didn't switch parties to vote with the GOP. GOP is anti KKK and Jim Crow Slavery is democrat's heritage.

I really don't understand why SC was still officially flying it....but then again....I don't believe in letting the mob rule our government.

The reason it was still up? Democrats raised it. The racist Democrat Party raised it.
The racist democrats of 50 years ago. Now they are republicans. But, you know that.
Democrats didn't switch parties to vote with the GOP. GOP is anti KKK and Jim Crow Slavery is democrat's heritage.

The dems pretty much created Jim Crow laws....and the KKK. Then they have the nerve to call anyone racist?

The dems pretty much created Jim Crow laws....and the KKK. Then they have the nerve to call anyone racist?
Haven't you noticed that they have this penchant for creating problems.....and then acting like they have the solution?

Haven't you noticed that they have this penchant for creating problems.....and then acting like they have the solution?

Of course and the moment you throw history and facts at them they go rabid and say shit like...."well today's democrats were yesterday's republicans". Pffft that shit is so easy to blow out of the water

July 10, 2015
Obama the triple-loser
By David Lawrence

Obama is delusional. He told a group from the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative that he is proudest of three accomplishments: 1) the economic recovery, 2) Obamacare, and 3) his foreign policy.

Narcissism is narcissism. It’s egotism that loves the reflection of its own ego. But when it spills over into the president’s warped perception of reality and the reality of the world depends on his clarity, then he, our president, has endangered the world.

Boasting about accomplishments that he has not achieved is mild psychosis with possible deleterious results. Taking credit for three disasters is a failure to perceive the results of his actions.

Pride in his own failures is fodder for Obama’s electorate. They believe in his greatness because he views failure as greatness. America has become the land of suckers. Obama is the all-day purveyor of suckers. The liberals suck up to him because they like the taste of illusory accomplishments.

But we can’t blame Obama for being delusory. His sycophants gave him a Nobel Prize before he did anything. He was elected president even though he was lacking in experience and accomplishment.
Blog Obama the triple-loser

Of course and the moment you throw history and facts at them they go rabid and say shit like...."well today's democrats were yesterday's republicans". Pffft that shit is so easy to blow out of the water
Which is why they constantly try to change history......and appeal to people that are young & impressionable.

Only this so much was made about the flag and it's history but in regards to dealing with actual racism what did bringing it down accomplish? To me this is nothing more than a feel good moment where people can say they took a stand against racism without really doing anything.
Well that's really all the left is about....giving people a great feeling while they're fucking ass-raping the shit out of you.

This guy explains a progtard really well....

How to insult a progressive - YouTube
What's a progtard?

Progtard is a progressive dimwit

Actually the term liberal became offensive even to a liberal so now they call themselves progressives. They should just stick with traitors

Uh... nnnnno it didn't. The only thing that became offensive was dumble-downs who can't use the term correctly and veer off to "Progressives" ---- who were in the mix a hundred years ago.

Not that you're retarded or anything...

Depending on what you mean by "yesterday" that's pretty accurate. Not 'yesterday' literally, but compared to 150 years ago, definitely.

I don't particularly like that flag....but the way those assholes were acting when it came down was disgraceful.

All of the singing and angry shouting that was going on made me sick.

They should have brought it down in the dark of night so those assholes wouldn't get the satisfaction.

Any thoughts?
I agree with you. I did like how they sent in some state troopers to take the flag down properly. Unfortunately the dignity and respect ended there. I guess the crowd gathered to watch figured only their feelings matter and showed no respect for anyone else's. I'm glad they are giving that flag to a Museum.

I am of the opinion no flags other than Country,state and organization the building represents I.E. Army,Navy Air force,Marine, should ever fly over a government building. The government should represent all the people all the time and not any one groups agenda I.E. Gay Pride.

Depending on what you mean by "yesterday" that's pretty accurate. Not 'yesterday' literally, but compared to 150 years ago, definitely.
I like how the retarded repubs like to pretend their party didnt admit to the southern strategy. :laugh:

obviously if you piss on it, it does offend you.
are you so mentally unstable that you are unable to get in touch with your real feelings?
at any rate, I have the flag on my truck in plain view out in the open. Not hiding in the dark.
Your move.
I piss in a toilet too. The toilet doesnt offend me nor does the loser flag. Sure you have a loser flag in plain sight. Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that? :itsok:
Look, I think it has been proven that you are a keyboard coward. so how about you just read for a bit and see if you can learn from the adults.
I can post a picture of my truck in a public place with the flags on it.
I trust you would be willing to post video of you pissing on the flag while real Americans stood by?
didn't think so. coward.
Stop trying to convince me. I hate when white trash like you beg from me to believe them. You dont have a flag on your truck if you live anywhere near me or you wouldnt have a truck.
why wouldn't I have a truck if I lived near you, welfare doesn't pay well enough to buy one?
again with the keyboard brave.
now shut up and read to see how the adults do it.
I just don't understand how someone can be so offended over a flag.. unless their brain capacity really is equal to a cockroach
You wouldnt have the balls to have a truck with a loser flag on it anywhere near where I live. It amuses me when you feral monkeys talk online but when facing a Black man in public you just look at the ground with a red face that fades to pink gradually.
Now this is amusing coming from someone that is part of a race that only attacks when they are in large numbers.
If you ever were to meet me in person, and you didn't have the expected 50 chimps behind you to back you up, just remember to call me sir while shining my shoes.

I piss in a toilet too. The toilet doesnt offend me nor does the loser flag. Sure you have a loser flag in plain sight. Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that? :itsok:
Look, I think it has been proven that you are a keyboard coward. so how about you just read for a bit and see if you can learn from the adults.
I trust you would be willing to post video of you pissing on the flag while real Americans stood by?
didn't think so. coward.
Stop trying to convince me. I hate when white trash like you beg from me to believe them. You dont have a flag on your truck if you live anywhere near me or you wouldnt have a truck.
why wouldn't I have a truck if I lived near you, welfare doesn't pay well enough to buy one?
I just don't understand how someone can be so offended over a flag.. unless their brain capacity really is equal to a cockroach
You wouldnt have the balls to have a truck with a loser flag on it anywhere near where I live. It amuses me when you feral monkeys talk online but when facing a Black man in public you just look at the ground with a red face that fades to pink gradually.
Now this is amusing coming from someone that is part of a race that only attacks when they are in large numbers.
If you ever were to meet me in person, and you didn't have the expected 50 chimps behind you to back you up, just remember to call me sir while shining my shoes.
Cant be more amusing than you thinking I would ever have 50 white boys backing me up. Just remember to watch your white women when you see me.

I heard that and thought it showed absolutely not manners or class. When the state thought enough of Confederate flag that they sent out a color guard to take the flag down for the last time, that's a clue to you that you are expected to STFU and show respect. Then again what can you expect from a people who's progressive messiah is such a buffoon.

didn't think so. coward.
Cant be more amusing than you thinking I would ever have 50 white boys backing me up. Just remember to watch your white women when you see me.
since I dont associate with aids infested whores, I doubt I have to worry about any woman I was with.

since I dont associate with aids infested whores, I doubt I have to worry about any woman I was with.
Of course you would have to worry. Black men are like cat nip to white women.

tumblr_mn2ifuKEFj1s1qnino1_1280.jpg

Forum List

Back