Confederate Flag Just Pulled Down To Cheers And Jeers From A Bunch Of Assholes

Of course you would have to worry. Black men are like cat nip to white women.

tumblr_mn2ifuKEFj1s1qnino1_1280.jpg
Yeah she's got nice boobs but look at that background, she can't keep house to save her life. I'll bet her cooking skills are limited to opening a can of tuna.
lets be real, first off if she is actually standing there holding a sign as such, and posting it on the internet, she is a whore. or, slut.
and, if she has been with a black man, its only natural that she would have to continue looking for black men, once the stink gets on her from having sex with someone that does not own a bar of soap, that stink will never come back off.
she cant get real men ( pronounced white) again. She has committed herself to a life of welfare and dragging 20 kids from 20 dads around wal-mart.
Now, it is interesting to note that the beautiful black women prefer to be with white men, I think its because they know they will be respected and well cared for while never having to bring the kids to prison on fathers day.
I've discovered that isn't the case.
Especially now. Most black women are too prejudice to have sex with a white guy. I'm sure they've thought about it....like when they're getting their ass whipped by their two-timing boyfriends.
I actually have not had a problem with dating black women. Well, to be honest I have only dated those that were mixed race, they are beautiful.
Being mixed with Black helps all races.
Yes it does, the biggest thing is that it gives a natural darker tone to the skin while keeping the white attributes, like real hair and a real nose with perfect lips that dont look like the were blown up.
Oh, and being mixed with the white also raises the IQ of the black.

Yeah she's got nice boobs but look at that background, she can't keep house to save her life. I'll bet her cooking skills are limited to opening a can of tuna.
lets be real, first off if she is actually standing there holding a sign as such, and posting it on the internet, she is a whore. or, slut.
and, if she has been with a black man, its only natural that she would have to continue looking for black men, once the stink gets on her from having sex with someone that does not own a bar of soap, that stink will never come back off.
she cant get real men ( pronounced white) again. She has committed herself to a life of welfare and dragging 20 kids from 20 dads around wal-mart.
Now, it is interesting to note that the beautiful black women prefer to be with white men, I think its because they know they will be respected and well cared for while never having to bring the kids to prison on fathers day.
Your insecurities are showing again! :laugh:
Im pretty secure. but thanks for worrying, it really means a lot to me.
Sorry but I'm not buying it. You wrote a diatribe using emotional terminology that betrayed your anger and insecurity. Try harder to convince me.
I dont have to convince you. See, Im white, and according to the self proclaimed picked on segment of your race, I have all the power, I can send the police to shoot you for no reason, I can fire you for no reason, I can keep you poor and in the slums,, oh wait thats the democrats.. sorry.

So is this how we are going to handle history? If it offends someone, get rid of it. So how are the history books going to tell the complete story of the Civil War when we have some being offended?
They didnt get rid of it. They put it in a museum where it belongs. When have you ever seen a country fly the flag of the losing team?
It's not about winning or losing. It is part of the heritage of the South. The proud south. It's not only about slavery, either.

Sorry but I'm not buying it. You wrote a diatribe using emotional terminology that betrayed your anger and insecurity. Try harder to convince me.
I dont have to convince you. See, Im white, and according to the self proclaimed picked on segment of your race, I have all the power, I can send the police to shoot you for no reason, I can fire you for no reason, I can keep you poor and in the slums,, oh wait thats the democrats.. sorry.
Yes you do have to convince me. Being white and insecure you have to work twice as hard since many white women have told me how guys like you feel about the subject.

So is this how we are going to handle history? If it offends someone, get rid of it. So how are the history books going to tell the complete story of the Civil War when we have some being offended?
They didnt get rid of it. They put it in a museum where it belongs. When have you ever seen a country fly the flag of the losing team?
It's not about winning or losing. It is part of the heritage of the South. The proud south. It's not only about slavery, either.
Too bad. They can visit their heritage in the museum like other people.

Yes you do have to convince me. Being white and insecure you have to work twice as hard since many white women have told me how guys like you feel about the subject.
There's no convincing you of anything,

since I dont associate with whores and sluts I have no reason to concern myself.
Plus if you look at it for what it is, if the black guy is not rich, he is getting some bloated cow that no real white man would get in bed with anyway, the chance of being crushed by them is just too real.

Especially now. Most black women are too prejudice to have sex with a white guy. I'm sure they've thought about it....like when they're getting their ass whipped by their two-timing boyfriends.
I actually have not had a problem with dating black women. Well, to be honest I have only dated those that were mixed race, they are beautiful.
Yes it does, the biggest thing is that it gives a natural darker tone to the skin while keeping the white attributes, like real hair and a real nose with perfect lips that dont look like the were blown up.
The biggest things (plural) is that Black blood gives volume to those thin simian like lips, helps diversify the defective gene pool of caucasians, and imparts natural protection from the sun, (if also mixed with white).

Do you have that backwards?

since I dont associate with whores and sluts I have no reason to concern myself.
Plus if you look at it for what it is, if the black guy is not rich, he is getting some bloated cow that no real white man would get in bed with anyway, the chance of being crushed by them is just too real.
White guys with small dicks always say the white women are fat. Everybody knows that.

Do you have that backwards?
No. Ask nature. Black people were the first homo sapiens.

I can be convinced if someone has the intelligence to bring a valid argument.

The biggest things (plural) is that Black blood gives volume to those thin simian like lips, helps diversify the defective gene pool of caucasians, and imparts natural protection from the sun, (if also mixed with white).
Funny that you would refer to anything white as simian, Have you looked in the mirror lately? have you watched planet of the apes? been to a zoo? I mean, if you want to go there we can. This is just proof that what you get are the bloated hogs.

Slavery can never be justified...EVER....It was a system used by lazy, too cheap to pay plantation owners.

Its hard to show intellect to someone with a biologically smaller brain pan. ( look it up ) Its also why I personally don't like arguing with Asians, their brain pan is bigger than the white mans. But, you do know which race does have the smallest brain right?
maybe you don't.. perhaps I'm being unfair. Even if you do have a job (which would surprise me) you only got it because of some affirmative action hiring quota.
I'm sorry your life sucks

Not true.

Being mixed with any race tends to get rid of inbreeding.

Mix white with Chinese and you get really beautiful kids.

Not true.

in all fairness he does have a point here. If the black/whatever race mix comes out with the features of the other race and just a light brown skin, then she is beautiful, but if she comes out with more of the common black look, well, that's different

Its hard to show intellect to someone with a biologically smaller brain pan. ( look it up ) Its also why I personally don't like arguing with Asians, their brain pan is bigger than the white mans. But, you do know which race does have the smallest brain right?
maybe you don't.. perhaps I'm being unfair. Even if you do have a job (which would surprise me) you only got it because of some affirmative action hiring quota.
I'm sorry your life sucks
Its only hard to show intelligence if you lack that intelligence you need to show. Brain size has nothing to do with it. Neanderthals had larger brains but most of it was used up for visual acuity. Ironically white people have neanderthal DNA.

Not true.

I wasnt just talking about inbreeding. White and Asian cant hold a candle to Black and Asian.

Not true.

in all fairness he does have a point here. If the black/whatever race mix comes out with the features of the other race and just a light brown skin, then she is beautiful, but if she comes out with more of the common black look, well, that's different
You mean more junk in the trunk?

Listen.....I've had more fun with black girls than white girls....

I don't have a problem with that "Common Black Look".

Forum List

Back