Confederate Flag? Symbol of racism?

kkk.jpg

4503013.jpg

f06lrg.jpg

during the civil war, were confederate soldiers chanting we hate {fill in the blank}, or were they fighting for the south?

during the civil war, were confederate soldiers chanting we hate {fill in the blank}, or were they fighting for the south?
Fun fact, the KKK was founded in the formerly confederate states immediately after the Civil War ended. Were they fighting for the south, or chanting we hate {fill in the blank}?

Fun fact, the KKK was founded in the formerly confederate states immediately after the Civil War ended. Were they fighting for the south, or chanting we hate {fill in the blank}?

fun fact...those people were democrats, who used their 'sheets' to kill and harass people for power.

Republicans were no better, considering the troubles caused by carpetbaggers.

fun fact...those people were democrats, who used their 'sheets' to kill and harass people for power.

Fun fact, those people were from the southern slave states, and the southern slave states is where anti-black sentiment continues to flourish. Are those people Democrats? Why are republicans the ones glorifying the confederate rag?

They were fighting for plantation owners but they were too ignorant to know that. They didn`t understand that free labor wasn`t bringing prosperity to themselves. These poor white farm boys were emancipated too.

Fun fact, those people were from the southern slave states, and the southern slave states is where anti-black sentiment continues to flourish. Are those people Democrats? Why are republicans the ones glorifying the confederate rag?

Because they see it as respecting their heritage, and that includes various descendants of southern black soldiers.

Does NOT take away the fact it was started by democrats, and the longest serving member of Congress, a democrat, made no bones about his involvement with the klan.

I want to laugh my ass off over Walmart taking Dukes of Hazard off the shelf, TVLand taking it off it's schedule, and the golfer having his General Lee car repainted because of the flag on the roof.

I'd laugh, if it weren't so damn stupid.

Because they see it as respecting their heritage, and that includes various descendants of southern black soldiers.

Does NOT take away the fact it was started by democrats, and the longest serving member of Congress, a democrat, made no bones about his involvement with the klan.

I want to laugh my ass off over Walmart taking Dukes of Hazard off the shelf, TVLand taking it off it's schedule, and the golfer having his General Lee car repainted because of the flag on the roof.

It's all a distraction. Iran going nuclear, ISIS running rampant, Greece imploding and a feaking flag is front and center

It's all a distraction. Iran going nuclear, ISIS running rampant, Greece imploding and a feaking flag is front and center
Don't forget teh gheys

They were fighting the predations of yankee carpetbaggers.

What do the white supremacists on this board fear? The fact that they`re becoming irrelevant. Their fears are justified.

Pride for some, racism for others.

The real issue is, will the Democrats be permitted to simply erase facets of their racist history in order to further their current racist agenda?

Forum List

Back