Confederate flag waving Trump supporters chase blacks in highway

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Yup, I guess this is the start of the revolution? Maybe he will be in the Trump cabinet?

Gotta defend yourself. With all this violence Hussein and Clinton have incited, people are beginning to realize that they need to defend themselves. The Democrat mobs have been attacking Trump supporters for months. They're probably not gonna take it much longer. There will be more blood. And that's all on the Democrats.

Yup, I guess this is the start of the revolution? Maybe he will be in the Trump cabinet?

You do realize someone was literally murdered in Atlanta for joking about voting for Trump, right?

Good luck topping that.

Gotta defend yourself. With all this violence Hussein and Clinton have incited, people are beginning to realize that they need to defend themselves. The Democrat mobs have been attacking Trump supporters for months. They're probably not gonna take it much longer. There will be more blood. And that's all on the Democrats.
aww, you deserve a video about Hussein:

aww, you deserve a video about Hussein:

He was right. We had no business 'Regime Changing' Hussein. It was a monumental catastrophic blunder. Bush and Hillary Clinton merely handed the country over to the Shiites who are aligned with Iran. If effect, the idiots handed the country to Iran. Good on Trump for stating reality.

All this violence is on the Democrats. They've incited it. Their mobs have been attacking Trump supports for months. And it's gotten really out of hand since Trump won.

Neither Obama or Clinton have denounced the violence and called for calm. Their silence is incitement. I recommend folks be prepared to defend themselves. I don't think the violent Democrat mobs are going away anytime soon. Be prepared for the worst.

Didn't someone post this about 2 years ago?

BEFORE Trump started his run?

Ahh the old leading question technique.

Werent you in a gay club? Just sayin

Deflecting again?

th

This video looks pretty old. And it isn't clear what's going on. So i'm very skeptical.

Forum List

Back