Confederate flags to be banned from CMA country music festival

Better yet – when they couldn’t vote, when they could be murdered with impunity.

That has not been the case for many generations.

Stop living in the past.

1654445431737.png

We're talking about your "good old days"....and you flip that to being attacked....were Republican white-wingers so sensitive back in the good old days?

You are saying terrible and racist shit about us. That is you attacking us.

It is pretty sad that you don't have the balls to own your own attacks.

"violent thugs"? That poster was at the Capitol on Jan 6th?

I don't know. Possibly. But I was more talking about how people like him, target for destruction, but figuratively and literally people who speak out against them.

Thus, speaking out becomes an act of courage.

And yet, here is what you post. :heehee: Missing the past you are.

Not the past you claim. I do miss the 80s. As you can tell.

Does it ring any bells in your head, that you have to constantly lie about us, in order to justify your actions?

"terrible and racist shit about us"....you owning it? I've never named you...but you rush to own it. Telling. Talk about the hit dog howling.

YOu said "white" like it was a bad thing. I am white. You also said "winger" like it is a bad thing. I know what you meant, conflating "right winger" with "white".

I am a white, right leaning individual. You clearly were attacking me.

That you are too cowardly to just admit it, is you being a coward and a dick.

Looks like I won't be tuning in. What a travesty to ban the Confederate flags which are southern pride cultural icons. These triggered woke sensitive cowards that banned the flags have no sense of reality and respect for beautiful southern heritage, traditions, and culture.

One of the biggest country music festivals has put its boot down: No more Confederate flags. The Country Music Association added “Confederate flag imagery of any kind” to the prohibited items list at the upcoming CMA Fest in Nashville, Tennessee. The four-day festival is scheduled June 9-12 after a two-year postponement during the COVID-19 pandemic, the association announced online.

The association said the decision to ban Confederate flag imagery was an updated part of the policy to protect the safety of fans, according to a statement obtained by The Tennessean. “This year’s CMA Fest is our first major fan-facing event in nearly three years. We have always had policies in place that protect the safety of our fans and ban discrimination, but we felt it was important to further refine our language to explicitly outline what will and will not be tolerated,” the CMA said in the statement, according to The Tennessean.

"In line with our first CMA Fest lineup announcement in early April, our event policy was published on our website, which states any behavior that causes one of our attendees to fear for their personal safety will not be tolerated, and that is inclusive of any displays of the Confederate flag.” McClatchy News reached out to the CMA for comment on June 2 and was awaiting a response. Organizations such as the Stagecoach Festival in California and NASCAR have banned Confederate flags as well. NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace told NPR that he was proud of the racing organization, which banned the symbol in June 2020. “No one should feel uncomfortable when they come to a NASCAR race. So it starts with Confederate flags. Get them out of here. They have no place for them,”
You crumb bums think it's patriotic to attack the United States of America. What a bunch of losers. Bigly!!!

Different symbols did different shit over time. Your denial of the documented historical record is called LYING.
No, I simply disagree with you you fucking moron and so does the majority. To me that symbol has always stood for shit people who belong to a shit culture.
It would be valid if you expressed your disagreement with what was done. That you pretend to be unaware of it being done, is you being a liar.
My opinions need no validation from you soy boy.
So, that point you made about it just being the flag, we see now that was bullshit. Which was my point. THanks.
I have repeatedly told you that flag is the symbol of a shit culture, why would we stop at the symbol?
So, the woke assholes doing this, see their fans as their enemies. Well, that's not going to go well.
So you say. Apparently they don't give a shit.
Morality is "right and wrong". Now you are just talking in circles because your arguments make no sense.
Morality is "right" or "wrong" but depending on whether you believe it to be subject or objective is the difference between recognizing it as your opinion or being a child and thinking your opinions speaks to some universal truth.
But you do. You have said so repeatedly. You talk shit about slavery being wrong, but when pressed, that is just talk. You don't care about " fairytale notion of cosmic right and wrong.".
I believe slavery is wrong, I don't believe the universe thinks slavery is wrong. I don't believe there is some cosmic force out there called morality that agrees with me.
So, who is that shit talk for? NOt me. You don't care about my opinion.
For my own amusement. I enjoy pointing and laughing at your silly arguments.
It's the stupid white libs, that are the source of all your political power. You NEED them to give muscle to your stupid shit talk.
Are you telling me white liberals are muscling you out of society? How big of a pussy are you? 😄
Funny world you are bulding. Macho shit talking black man, who's power depends on keeping white libs on his side, while he works towards replacing the very people that give him power.
That makes me smarter than all of you, doesn't it? 😉
DO you see a problem with how that will go? Dumbass.
Nope.

No, I simply disagree with you you fucking moron and so does the majority. To me that symbol has always stood for shit people who belong to a shit culture.

You have claimed that those that use the symbols are celebrating slavery. Now you admit that is just how YOU view it. That means that you understand that your stated justifications for your attacks and shit talk, is false.

Thanks for the admission.

My opinions need no validation from you soy boy.

YOu claimed that the symbol was always seen that way. Now you admit that YOU have always seen it that way. That is the point.

I have repeatedly told you that flag is the symbol of a shit culture, why would we stop at the symbol?

OF course you wouldn't. So your defense of Nascar with "not that many people care about the flag" was clearly you talkign shit. Thanks for admitting it.

So you say. Apparently they don't give a shit.

Correct. They don't care about making money or keeping the sport going. They are people like you.

Morality is "right" or "wrong" but depending on whether you believe it to be subject or objective is the difference between recognizing it as your opinion or being a child and thinking your opinions speaks to some universal truth.

Shit talk to hide from the FACT that your whining about slavery conflicts with your dismissal of the moral authority of the Union vets.

I believe slavery is wrong, I don't believe the universe thinks slavery is wrong. I don't believe there is some cosmic force out there called morality that agrees with me.

For my own amusement. I enjoy pointing and laughing at your silly arguments.

Bullshit. YOU need to lie to fool your stupid white lib allies. You need them.

Are you telling me white liberals are muscling you out of society? How big of a pussy are you? 😄

We are a democracy. The side with the most votes wins. That you pretend that is something wrong with me, is you just talking shit.

That makes me smarter than all of you, doesn't it? 😉

Nope.

Nope. YOur entire vision of the future rests on a plan that will steadily destroy your own power base. That is a plan doomed to end in disaster. And reveals you to be stupid.

YOu said "white" like it was a bad thing. I am white. You also said "winger" like it is a bad thing. I know what you meant, conflating "right winger" with "white".

I am a white, right leaning individual. You clearly were attacking me.

That you are too cowardly to just admit it, is you being a coward and a dick.
White can be a bad thing....it can be a good thing...it can be a neutral thing. Which version do you keep rushing to own?

You have claimed that those that use the symbols are celebrating slavery. Now you admit that is just how YOU view it. That means that you understand that your stated justifications for your attacks and shit talk, is false.

Thanks for the admission.
Yes, it is my view that they are full of shit and deplorable fuckwits for choosing a symbol of slavers as their symbol of pride. Were you really confused over the notion that my arguments represent my opinions? How big of a fucking idiot are you? What isn't an opinion is the the Confederate flag was a symbol of slavers. Thats a fact. You can choose to believe deplorables when they tell you it's not about the culture of slavers who originally flew that flag but none of us are inclined to believe them and the majority don't.
YOu claimed that the symbol was always seen that way. Now you admit that YOU have always seen it that way. That is the point.
And you claimed it changed and yet it never changed for me. You lied! 😂
OF course you wouldn't. So your defense of Nascar with "not that many people care about the flag" was clearly you talkign shit. Thanks for admitting it.
I was defending their business decision you idiot, do you not understand context? If not too many people care that they banned a shit flag and if they replace the people who do care with people who appreciate the effort then it was a good business decision.
Correct. They don't care about making money or keeping the sport going. They are people like you.
Your dipshit argument is that the people who own and profit off of NASCAR don't care about losing their money...? Do I need to tell you how dumb that sounds?
Shit talk to hide from the FACT that your whining about slavery conflicts with your dismissal of the moral authority of the Union vets.
You simply don't understand the difference between objective and subjective morality.
Bullshit. YOU need to lie to fool your stupid white lib allies. You need them.
No I don't. White libs are driving the rise in mixed race births because they love to get down with black and brown. 😁
Nope. YOur entire vision of the future rests on a plan that will steadily destroy your own power base. That is a plan doomed to end in disaster. And reveals you to be stupid.
I'm not part of the party who's strategy in a diversifying America is to cling to white supremacy... 🤣

White can be a bad thing....it can be a good thing...it can be a neutral thing. Which version do you keep rushing to own?

White can be a bad thing? I know that is what you think. I do not agree.

I explained why I saw your attack as an attack on me and mine. Address that. Stop beating around the bush, coward.

Forum List

Back