Confederate flags to be banned from CMA country music festival

White can be a bad thing? I know that is what you think. I do not agree.

I explained why I saw your attack as an attack on me and mine. Address that. Stop beating around the bush, coward.
Ah...so you believe white can NEVER be a bad thing? And yet you keep running to threads whining that people are badmouthing whites and therefore self-identifying as you cry. Methinks thou doest protest too much.

Yes, it is my view that they are full of shit and deplorable fuckwits for choosing a symbol of slavers as their symbol of pride. Were you really confused over the notion that my arguments represent my opinions? How big of a fucking idiot are you? What isn't an opinion is the the Confederate flag was a symbol of slavers. Thats a fact. You can choose to believe deplorables when they tell you it's not about the culture of slavers who originally flew that flag but none of us are inclined to believe them and the majority don't.

Why do you choose to not believe them?

And you claimed it changed and yet it never changed for me. You lied! 😂

You thought I was talking about YOU, when I talked about how the meaning of the symbol changed before you were born?

MMMmm, yeah, that is just you talking shit. The fact remains. The meaning of the symbol changed long ago and has been accepted by the nation as a whole as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

Your shit talk is dismissed as shit talk.

I was defending their business decision you idiot, do you not understand context? If not too many people care that they banned a shit flag and if they replace the people who do care with people who appreciate the effort then it was a good business decision.

And then you admitted that it was never going to be just the flag, but their whole culture. That is you admitting that these woke assholes see their fans as their enemies. That is a situation doomed to failure and ruin.

Your dipshit argument is that the people who own and profit off of NASCAR don't care about losing their money...? Do I need to tell you how dumb that sounds?

It might sound dumb, but their actions show it to be the case.

You simply don't understand the difference between objective and subjective morality.

I understand that you pretend to be outraged over old injustices when it serves your purposes, but other than that, you are all about use of POWER regardless of whether it is right or wrong.

That is you being an evil person.

No I don't. White libs are driving the rise in mixed race births because they love to get down with black and brown. 😁

ALl of your whining about slavery, is designed to appeal to white libs and get them to support you and your agenda. once they are gone, that support will be gone. What part of this are you not getting?

I'm not part of the party who's strategy in a diversifying America is to cling to white supremacy... 🤣

More shit talk.

Ah...so you believe white can NEVER be a bad thing? And yet you keep running to threads whining that people are badmouthing whites and therefore self-identifying as you cry. Methinks thou doest protest too much.

Mmm, nope. Me calling you out on your bad behavior is not a me problem.

Your behavior is still a YOU problem.

That you even tried to turn it around, is your brain dealing with the fact that you are the bad guy here.

You mean like 15 DAYS ago when that flag represented the slaughter of 10 blacks in a supermarket

If that shooter had a confederate flag, it would ahve been on the front cover of every magazine and newspaper in this country.

So, that fact that you had to lie, shows that you know you have no justification for your shit.

If that shooter had a confederate flag, it would ahve been on the front cover of every magazine and newspaper in this country.

So, that fact that you had to lie, shows that you know you have no justification for your shit.
Like this guy?
1654449734689.png

Yep. Like that guy. THe few examples of actual w.s. you guys get, you hold on to, like they are gold.

Because they are so rare and you need to pretend that they are so common.

How old is that photo now?

If America was half, no, a TENTH as wacsit as you people pretend, you would be able to use CURRENT EVENTS and NATIONAL POLICY, to support your whines.

Why do you choose to not believe them?
Because like the Nazis, Confederates were deplorable pieces of shit. Why would you choose them as your symbol of pride? Do you have a good answer for that?
You thought I was talking about YOU, when I talked about how the meaning of the symbol changed before you were born?
No. I'm telling you to me that symbol has never changed for me from being representative of deplorable assclowns. It will always be symbol of deplorable assclowns to me.
MMMmm, yeah, that is just you talking shit. The fact remains. The meaning of the symbol changed long ago and has been accepted by the nation as a whole as a harmless symbol of regional pride.
That's not a fact you moron. That's an opinion. Learn the difference. The opinion of this nation has changed. Deal with it.
And then you admitted that it was never going to be just the flag, but their whole culture. That is you admitting that these woke assholes see their fans as their enemies. That is a situation doomed to failure and ruin.
It is. For the deplorable mutants who are being shunned and mocked by the mainstream of society.
It might sound dumb, but their actions show it to be the case.
It doesn't just sound dumb....
I understand that you pretend to be outraged over old injustices when it serves your purposes, but other than that, you are all about use of POWER regardless of whether it is right or wrong.
Might makes right you simple child. 😄
ALl of your whining about slavery, is designed to appeal to white libs and get them to support you and your agenda. once they are gone, that support will be gone. What part of this are you not getting?
Where do you imagine all these white libs going?

White supremacists thinking their shiite don't stink as they kill or injure non-whites. It's telling that that has to be explained to you.

Odd. That sounds like their behavior is bad, not their skin color.

When you see a black man do something wrong, do you think that his blackness was bad or that he as an individual was bad?

It is also worth noting that there is a huge difference between "white right wingers" and w.s. So, you still aren't really taking responsibility for your earlier shit talk.

Odd. That sounds like their behavior is bad, not their skin color.

When you see a black man do something wrong, do you think that his blackness was bad or that he as an individual was bad?

It is also worth noting that there is a huge difference between "white right wingers" and w.s. So, you still aren't really taking responsibility for your earlier shit talk.
Ah...but their behavior is BASED on what they believe their skin color allows them. Telling that you have to have that explained to you. (or do you really?)

He proudly displayed a Confederate Flag in his bedroom next to his MAGA hat

Well I am black, I think we should hold people in power, especially in our party, like Joe Biden, to the promises they made the black community, like passing the John Lewis voting rights act. Biden has failed in that regard and so have the Democrats, but they've failed because zero Republicans will cross the aisle to vote for it in the Senate and two moderate Democrats won't override the filibuster to get it passed. The solution to that is to primary those Democrats, including Biden and to push the Democratic Party in the direction we want. Not to let racist Republicans win. What kind of strategy is that?
Well at least you are realizing that the Democrats are not delivering on their promises. You have the right solution too. Primary the Democrats who made false promises and took you for granted and replace them with new faces.

Well at least you are realizing that the Democrats are not delivering on their promises. You have the right solution too. Primary the Democrats who made false promises and took you for granted and replace them with new faces.
Who do you think you're lecturing you clown? You made stupid assumptions and offered stupid strategies because you know dick about the black community or our political beliefs.

Who do you think you're lecturing you clown? You made stupid assumptions and offered stupid strategies because you know dick about the black community or our political beliefs.
All I have to do is visit the slum sections of Baltimore to realize that the people you have elected to represent you have taken advantage of you. The Democratic Party has screwed you royally.

All I have to do is visit the slum sections of Baltimore to realize that the people you have elected to represent you have taken advantage of you. The Democratic Party has screwed you royally.
Of course that's just demagoguery without substance or context. White racist segregationists (a lot of them admittedly democrats) screwed Black Americans with racist housing policies that locked black Americans into impoverished ghettos. They tied public education funding to property taxes which in poor neighborhoods meant shoddy schools. Black people didn't do that to themselves, White racists did. The political leaders in the Baltimore democratic party are no longer white segregationists they are black americans but they have limited power as Mayor's and city councilmen and black members at the federal level have limited power with the racist Republican party in unison offering nothing to black Americans to alleviate the injustices of the past and moderate democrats holding up legislation in the Democratic party. You should be ashamed to come here and open your mouth and blame the black people working against a racist white nation dragging its feet on restorative justice not because it's a deplorable argument (which it is) but because it's a stupid one that's unconvincing to anyone.

Confederate flags to be banned from CMA country music festival
Let’s hope more private organizations do the same.

There’s no place anywhere in America for the flag of treason, racism, bigotry, hate, slavery, rape, war crimes, Jim Crow, black codes, lynching, segregation, white grievance politics, and racist replacement theory.

Forum List

Back