Confederate flags to be banned from CMA country music festival

Just like your fellow Republican White-wingers flying the Nazi Swastika. Totally legal. No one is being arrested. View attachment 653555 View attachment 653556
136592a_lg.jpeg

LOLOL

You're such a retard, BootLicker. I literally just said, "AT or below the U.S. flag" and here you are, posting images proving me right while crying I'm wrong.

And as I also pointed out, "same as ever other state."

There's nothing special about Texas.

The States Rights to own slaves. They hated states Rights when northern states used their rights to protect runaway slaves.
Again, you'll get no argument from me on that. The South LOVED to assert itself over Northern states to continue a horrible institution.

The problem is that nobody will accept our plea of guilty. They want to keep trying the case.

What does that cause???

This:

136592a_lg.jpeg

Again, you'll get no argument from me on that. The South LOVED to assert itself over Northern states to continue a horrible institution.

The problem is that nobody will accept our plea of guilty. They want to keep trying the case.

What does that cause???

This:

136592a_lg.jpeg
Check what century that's from. Kind of making my case for me that you've been taking Ls on the way towards cultural extinction. That flag won't fly at a NASCAR or Country Music Festival today, let alone the Democratic party. 😄

Forum List

Back