Confederate flags to be banned from CMA country music festival

Because you're a rightwing racist and bigot.
Wait.....
Oh...my emotions are soooooo torn.....

:laughing0301:

Get that weak crap outta here. Those teachers had the authority to carry on campus and none of them bothered, so maybe others will learn.

Soft targets are easy pickings.

Now, fuck off and quit using dead kids for your classless comebacks.
Yes, thank you for con-firming that you don't give a rat's ass about dead school children.

Why do you despise the South?
I despise the white conservatives south for their support of slavery, segregation and generally always being on the wrong side of history. The black south however has produced some of the greatest American heroes there ever were.

And appropriately so, it's the flag of treason, war crimes, racism, bigotry, and hate.
Yet hardly anyone was tried or convicted for any of that.

Hmmmm....

You assholes ignore the terms of reconciliation and you still want to fight the war like no reconciliation ever occurred.

That won't happen a second time.

I love watching how you fantasize about ordering people off threads and fantasize about speaking for everyone. :heehee:

Your Republican white-wing little fantasy world.

Gfy I never ordered you off this thread you tired old MAN

Learn your goddamn history and cease thinking you're all that... Pete

Well, the secessionists sure stating in their articles of secession that that is why they seceded. But, I bet you know more than the actual secessionist did, right?
I fully admit that Texas stated in the Article of Secession that it was about slavery.

The problem for you is that the war was NOT about slavery until Lincoln started losing support for it.

Texas flies THIS flag:
Texas-Flag-Small.gif

Yeah, at or below the U.S. flag, same as every other state. There's nothing special about Texas.

Shutterstock_12895679h.jpg

Forum List

Back