Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

I understand, but that point is truly irrelevant here.It justifies nothing.

irrelevant: (I do not use the term 'irrelevant' here, in the way that people like Liability WrongAgain BackAgain misuse it)
When I use it, I use it correctly. Therefore, the dainty can’t comprehend.

It's really quite telling that when our society rejects slaving Confederates that you internalize that as personal shame. 😄
Oh geezas. 1. Abe was devoted to removing blacks from America.
In 1861 Democrats hated the Republicans.
2023 Democrats still hate the Republicans.

When I use it, I use it correctly. Therefore, the dainty can’t comprehend.

You can't help yourself now...
usmb bottom feeders.jpg

...can you?

usmb bf caught.jpg

I think the statue should be moved to a museum. It is part of history and if we forget history we are doomed to repeat it. The Confederacy should not be idolized and glorified, however.
The confederacy demands respect.
It’s not about condoning slavery. That’s a Marxist ploy.
It’s about respecting those who defended their states from a very similar oppression that spawned the revolutionary war.

And? :dunno:

Again. And? :dunno:

What a useless set of comments.
Why do you worship Abe Lincoln and why are you loyal to Democrats?

Over the past several years, black democrats realize it is the Democrats who are against them and the republicans for them. So they plan to vote next for the republican candidate for president!

The confederacy demands respect.
It’s not about condoning slavery. That’s a Marxist ploy.
It’s about respecting those who defended their states from a very similar oppression that spawned the revolutionary war.
Doesn't seem like many people are taking their demands seriously. :dunno:

None of which you can articulate.
Discouraging oil exploration
Possibly 20 million more illegal migrants here in his four years
Devastating innovation and planning by auto manufacturers by phasing out fossil fuels
Policy/practice that has exacerbated inflation reducing individual and family purchase power by thousands of dollars
Taking us from almost total world peace back into war conditions

I could go on and on. So erasing our nation's history may seem small in face of all that, but it is one of the steps Marxists use to establish totalitarian government.

Forum List

Back