Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

I am not emotional at all over your shitting on Democrats. It is amusing though
Then say Robert E Lee was a piece of shit. :dunno:

The problem is that you cowards like to pretend to talk tough about Democrats being disgusting racists but when it comes time to call those Democrats by name like Robert E Lee or Jefferson Davis you guys turn real pussy.

Then say Robert E Lee was a piece of shit. :dunno:

The problem is that you cowards like to pretend to talk tough about Democrats being disgusting racists but when it comes time to call those Democrats by name like Robert E Lee or Jefferson Davis you guys turn real pussy.
Robert E Lee took shits. I admit now I feel better. So say Abe Lincoln who got 360,000 of his men killed and the South lost 258,000 was a apiece of shit for starting a major war.

Robert E Lee took shits. I admit now I feel better.
I feel better too knowing all you Confederate lovers are too pussy to defend them. 😄
So say Abe Lincoln who got 360,000 of his men killed and the South lost 258,000 was a apiece of shit for starting a major war.
We weren't talking about Abe little bitch. You wanted to talk about how deplorable Democratic Confederates were and how shit their culture is right? Let's start with the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy, obvious human trash. Agreed? Let's hear it fake tough guy. 😄

I'm a Democrat in his right mind. Possibly left mind. So much for your "nobody" pronouncement.
I probably was a Democrat longer than you are old. Even if not, I sure put in a lot of effort studying and realized the Democrats are outright liars. Surely you would not want me to be a liar.

I feel better too knowing all you Confederate lovers are too pussy to defend them. 😄

We weren't talking about Abe little bitch. You wanted to talk about how deplorable Democratic Confederates were and how shit their culture is right? Let's start with the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy, obvious human trash. Agreed? Let's hear it fake tough guy. 😄
I have at no time in my life made the comment that I love confederates. My problem is they got attacked and Abe wanted to kill all of them. See how Sherman marched to the Sea killing them as he found them. I would say when I was a young man, when working in heavy construction, I could claim to be tough. I got old. I do not fight now. I got attacked by a Democrat when I was in the Army and he wore a busted cheek and totally black eye for several days.

Forum List

Back