Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

I feel better too knowing all you Confederate lovers are too pussy to defend them. 😄

We weren't talking about Abe little bitch. You wanted to talk about how deplorable Democratic Confederates were and how shit their culture is right? Let's start with the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy, obvious human trash. Agreed? Let's hear it fake tough guy. 😄
I spent month in the South when the Democrats ran the places and frankly they were pieces of shit. When I left the South I sure felt much better.

I probably was a Democrat longer than you are old. Even if not, I sure put in a lot of effort studying and realized the Democrats are outright liars. Surely you would not want me to be a liar.
I'm a bit over 42 y/o.

Do not lie. You can go to Hell for lying, as well as cheating, and stealing. That's what my Dad told me anyway.

I'm a bit over 42 y/o.

Do not lie. You can go to Hell for lying, as well as cheating, and stealing. That's what my Dad told me anyway.
I was about your age when me and the Democrats split up. Back in time to elect Reagan. I reversed course on Reagan from my earlier days as a loyal Democrat. Back then it was much less a cult than it is today. It declined in other words. I am 85 with a very long history of lying politicians. They make me sick.

Take Biden. The cost at our border is immense. But he lies saying it is a closed border. After he sees film of tens of thousands of aliens from all over this planet, he has the gall to lie to us saying he closed the border. Trump had solved the problem. Biden reversed course.

I find it telling that all these racists quit the Dem party right when Civil Rights laws passed.
That is another myth. Some will say it is a lie. I agree. It is a lie.
Actually it would have been excellent had they quit and become republicans. We had the older democrats dying off and that made a difference.

I was about your age when me and the Democrats split up. Back in time to elect Reagan. I reversed course on Reagan from my earlier days as a loyal Democrat. Back then it was much less a cult than it is today. It declined in other words. I am 85 with a very long history of lying politicians. They make me sick.

Take Biden. The cost at our border is immense. But he lies saying it is a closed border. After he sees film of tens of thousands of aliens from all over this planet, he has the gall to lie to us saying he closed the border. Trump had solved the problem. Biden reversed course.
You were my age in 2006. I'm 68.

Dude. It’s not a lie. It’s a Fact.
You clearly are confused. You have no proof at all that racist Democrats became republicans in 1964/65.

Racists die. They don't change parties. Take your hard core Democrats right now. They still are racists and pretend they are not. But they sure still are.

Even after 1948, there is known to be perhaps 2 democrat congressmen who were later Republicans.

:4_13_65:

1703025350913.png

The Confederate Army was Democrat. The party of Racism, KKK, Jim Crow, Slavery ( Democrats) are now trying to HIDE evidence of their past crimes by trying to erase their sordid past.

Blacks are flooding over to Trump in droves as the Village Idiot in the white house continues to destroy the economy, bankrupt cities with millions of impoverished people that are taking resources our homeless desperately need. Deep State Democrats were never about helping working people, it was always about gaining political power for the super rich.

You clearly are confused. You have no proof at all that racist Democrats became republicans in 1964/65.

Racists die. They don't change parties. Take your hard core Democrats right now. They still are racists and pretend they are not. But they sure still are.

Even after 1948, there is known to be perhaps 2 democrat congressmen who were later Republicans.
You didn’t

Yet

Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition
Though dozens of congressional Republicans protested the move, the Army says it will begin work in coming days

View attachment 873988

The U.S. Army intends to remove a Confederate memorial from Arlington National Cemetery next week as part of its ongoing work to rid Defense Department property of divisive rebel imagery, defying dozens of congressional Republicans who have vociferously protested the move.

Why would Republicans object to the removal of Confederate monuments if the Confederates were Democrats??? 🤔

What a beautiful monument.

Confederate_Monument_-_S_face_tight_-_Arlington_National_Cemetery_-_2011.jpg

For comparison, here are the new Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Dr. MLK Jr. monuments....

67011199-11680847-image-m-37_1674764428464.jpg

230116105901-01-mlk-memorial-boston-0115.jpg

Confederates were democrats? so we should be able to take down their statues?

or was Robert E. Lee a hero.
Stay under your rock you moron. Your utter stupidity is mind boggling. Lee was a better man than you’ll ever be boy. Try learning actual history.

Forum List

Back