Confederate statue removed from historic North Carolina courthouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I know this all bothers you wannabe klan members. Remember when you pussies had the guts to wear your hoods? Oh wait, you pussies were hiding then, too. Nevermind.
The Klan needs to make a comeback. In a big way.

They already have.

iu
The New Demokrat KKK.

No Democrats in the klan today
They all belong to the RepubliKlan Party today
Feel free to provide a list of klan members and their party affiliation
“Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage,” Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program Wednesday, referring to Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio. “I’m not saying I endorse everything about Trump, in fact I haven’t formally endorsed him. But I do support his candidacy, and I support voting for him as a strategic action. I hope he does everything we hope he will do.”

Duke then urged his followers to call Trump’s campaign headquarters to volunteer.

“And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that’s getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show’s over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trump’s headquarters, volunteer. They’re screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you’re gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have.”

The Klan needs to make a comeback. In a big way.

They already have.

iu
The New Demokrat KKK.

“Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage,” Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program Wednesday, referring to Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio. “I’m not saying I endorse everything about Trump, in fact I haven’t formally endorsed him. But I do support his candidacy, and I support voting for him as a strategic action. I hope he does everything we hope he will do.”

Duke then urged his followers to call Trump’s campaign headquarters to volunteer.

“And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that’s getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show’s over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trump’s headquarters, volunteer. They’re screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you’re gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have.”
David Duke? That is your list of Dimwinger KKK members who are now Republican?

Hehe.

They already have.

iu
The New Demokrat KKK.

Hehe.

Duke was elected on the republican ticket, hehe.

When another one of you Dimwinger half wits claimed a bunch of "Dixiecrats" who filibustered the Civil Rights Act flipped to the Republican party you posted this:

Now, since I know what a lying hack asshat you are I can tell you what your dumbfuck spin will be: "I didn't say Lott filibustered the CYA"

But I will tell you know that bullshit won't fly because you posted that while quoting multiple quotes discussing who switched because of the CRA.

You lose again, liar.:5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

Was Strom Thurmond a Dixiecrat?

Was Jessie Helms a Dixiecrat?

Thurmond was the ONLY one. THe rest all returned to the dem party, like good little boys.

Thurmond and Wright (his running mate) were the only ones. After that didn't work they went back to their governor jobs, then Thurmond went to run for the Senate but the state Democrats kicked him off the ballot and he had to run as a write-in, which he did, and won, and that's how he got to the Senate.

AGAIN ---- NAME RECOGNITION.

And the rest returned to the dem party like good little boys.

Your point that racism is not the defining narrative of those elections, that it was name recognition and not the issue of racism, is a very good one.

Indeed, your point is very, very close to mine, where I pointed out, in the last election of George Wallace, that his voters were NOT turned off by his flipping on the segregation issue, that that election, and thus others, were NOT about racism, as dishonest liberals always claim.

The myth of the Southern White voter, let alone ALL American white voters, being consumed by Evul Racism Hatred, and what have you,

is ironically LIBERALS, being evil and racist and full of hate for a race.

I guess I must say, OTHER liberals now, since you have finally seen the light. GOOD FOR YOU.

I look forward to your help in speaking the truth into their universe of lies.
When another one of you Dimwinger half wits claimed a bunch of "Dixiecrats" who filibustered the Civil Rights Act flipped to the Republican party you posted this:

Now, since I know what a lying hack asshat you are I can tell you what your dumbfuck spin will be: "I didn't say Lott filibustered the CYA"

But I will tell you know that bullshit won't fly because you posted that while quoting multiple quotes discussing who switched because of the CRA.

Thurmond was the ONLY one. THe rest all returned to the dem party, like good little boys.

No Thurmond wasn't the only one, then we got the next generation who had the same mindset as Thurmond. Trent Lott, Jeff Sessions, Orin Hatch, etc.

Sorry buddy, pick a definition and stick with it. The Dixicrats were brought up to support the insane claim that the South flipped parties based on racism.

Changing the usage of a word, halfway though a discussion, is just you being a liberal.

We already knew that. So you don't need to demonstrate your lack of a soul.

Really not an argument to make. Conservatism and racism pretty much go hand in hand, wherever you find conservatives you find racist.

If that was true, you wouldn't have to play word games to make your point. YOu could just MAKE IT, based on what actually happened, instead of putting your time and energy into being dishonest.

You are either a fool or a liar.

Thurmond and Wright (his running mate) were the only ones. After that didn't work they went back to their governor jobs, then Thurmond went to run for the Senate but the state Democrats kicked him off the ballot and he had to run as a write-in, which he did, and won, and that's how he got to the Senate.

Your point that racism is not the defining narrative of those elections, that it was name recognition and not the issue of racism, is a very good one.

Indeed, your point is very, very close to mine, where I pointed out, in the last election of George Wallace, that his voters were NOT turned off by his flipping on the segregation issue, that that election, and thus others, were NOT about racism, as dishonest liberals always claim.

The myth of the Southern White voter, let alone ALL American white voters, being consumed by Evul Racism Hatred, and what have you,

I guess I must say, OTHER liberals now, since you have finally seen the light. GOOD FOR YOU.

No Thurmond wasn't the only one, then we got the next generation who had the same mindset as Thurmond. Trent Lott, Jeff Sessions, Orin Hatch, etc.

Sorry buddy, pick a definition and stick with it. The Dixicrats were brought up to support the insane claim that the South flipped parties based on racism.

Changing the usage of a word, halfway though a discussion, is just you being a liberal.

Really not an argument to make. Conservatism and racism pretty much go hand in hand, wherever you find conservatives you find racist.
Irony.

Liberals. All the self awareness of a potted plant. A dead potted plant.

Let’s let the communities that erected the statues decide whether they should take them down

The New Demokrat KKK.

Hehe.

To a State legislature......20+ years ago.

Meanwhile......Robert KKK Byrd.

If that was true, you wouldn't have to play word games to make your point. YOu could just MAKE IT, based on what actually happened, instead of putting your time and energy into being dishonest.

Or both.

Conservatism and the GOP have clearly benefited from racism.

Racists identify as conservative and vote Republican.

Of course, this doesn’t mean all conservatives are racists – but racists have found refuge among the ranks of conservatives and Republicans, a significant portion of the Republican base is racist and bigoted, and Republicans are loathe to condemn the racists and bigots in the GOP for fear of losing the partisan advantage afforded Republicans given the steadfast loyalty racists and bigots have for the Party.

This is the Faustian agreement the GOP made the consequence of the Southern Strategy: to welcome with open arms bigots and racists – former Southern Democrats – ignoring their racism and accepting their votes for Republican candidates.

Prove me wrong, the folks you want to honor were conservative in their thinking and they were racist in their thinking. Almost all racist today are conservative in their thinking. Not hard to figure out.

Hehe.

You don't hear me trying to defend Bird.

Hehe.

You just ignore the Grand Kleagle of the KKK who your party elected as Senate Majority Leader, and served until 2010.

David Duke. Hehe.

Of course, this doesn’t mean all conservatives are racists – but racists have found refuge among the ranks of conservatives and Republicans, a significant portion of the Republican base is racist and bigoted, and Republicans are loathe to condemn the racists and bigots in the GOP for fear of losing the partisan advantage afforded Republicans given the steadfast loyalty racists and bigots have for the Party.

This is the Faustian agreement the GOP made the consequence of the Southern Strategy: to welcome with open arms bigots and racists – former Southern Democrats – ignoring their racism and accepting their votes for Republican candidates.
Better a racist than a democrat

Hehe.

You just ignore the Grand Kleagle of the KKK who your party elected as Senate Majority Leader, and served until 2010.

David Duke. Hehe.

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. Racist, KKK, skinheads, etc. flocked to your beloved King.

Or both.

I've found that the slightest hint of nuance, cause liberals' minds to lock up completely.

Hehe.

David Duke. Hehe.

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. Racist, KKK, skinheads, etc. flocked to your beloved King.
Sorry, that would be YOUR racist Dimwinger party.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

A nice fairy tale to tell children. Any looking at the real world, past or present shows it to be a completely lie.

Which is why you guys are so firm in your stone walling.

On some level, you know that the slightest hint of the Truth, will cause your house of lies to come crashing down, into flame and ruin.

And you are terrified of having to deal with the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back