Confirmed, Obama IS a natural born citizen

Obama's birth certificate was doctored. I and my graphics friends are good in photoshop and we all saw it plain as day.

Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart

Now stop the claiming otherwise you right wing loons. It is BEYOND obvious that if Mrs Clinton makes a claim, it's a lie.
Bold statement coming from a professional loon.

Being called a loon by a person who is almost universally thought of as one of the 5 dumbest posters on this site doesn't have nearly the sting you had hoped it would.
Yep

Oh look, Hillary's campaign started it, but she had no idea, and she didn't believe it herself LOL you guys are too much.
Desperate straw clutching at its finest!

Daws , it is 100% CONFIRMED that the rumors of Obama not being a natural born US citizen began in an email circulated through the Clintion campaign in 2007/8. That is confirmed by NUMEROUS sources, including the one you yourself posted on here.

Now, I suppose that given the shall we say lackadaisical way Hillary kept her email that anyone could have hacked in and created that email, but it is FAR more likely that someone WITHIN the campaign created it, and since Hillary didn't squash it, we must assume either A) her incompetence led to her not even knowing or B) she approved of the tactic.

Either way, she's a fool and a liar.
False! only assholes assume.
There is always a third choice.
C.
It was presented to her she squashed it
And like most bullshit does, it became a "war" story, then as often happens a Crapspiracy theory .
Time passes and slapdicks like you and the Donald attempt and fail to make something out of nothing.
It may have started in Hillary's 2008 campaign but the Donald made it famous and is solely responsible for the outcome.
End of story.
You lose.

The truth is , who cares. His mom was an American, that makes him an american.
That is simply not true. The law requires in cases of a child born overseas that at least one of the parents be an American citizen of nearly adult age.

His mother was under the age minimum at the time, so he had to be born in the US to have citizenship.

Personally, I believe he was born in Hawaii so it is not a relevant factoid, but simply being born with one American parent is not 100% of the time sufficient to make the child an American citizen.

What fag started referring to folks interested in Barry Obama's actual birth certificate as "birthers?" Either way, do folks actually believe that photoshopped thing The Donald forced him to produce is real? :p

Oh look, Hillary's campaign started it, but she had no idea, and she didn't believe it herself LOL you guys are too much.

Daws , it is 100% CONFIRMED that the rumors of Obama not being a natural born US citizen began in an email circulated through the Clintion campaign in 2007/8. That is confirmed by NUMEROUS sources, including the one you yourself posted on here.

Now, I suppose that given the shall we say lackadaisical way Hillary kept her email that anyone could have hacked in and created that email, but it is FAR more likely that someone WITHIN the campaign created it, and since Hillary didn't squash it, we must assume either A) her incompetence led to her not even knowing or B) she approved of the tactic.

C.
And like most bullshit does, it became a "war" story, then as often happens a Crapspiracy theory .
Time passes and slapdicks like you and the Donald attempt and fail to make something out of nothing.
It may have started in Hillary's 2008 campaign but the Donald made it famous and is solely responsible for the outcome.
End of story.
You lose.
Bullshit lying pos. You scum just protect and suck up to the lying hag. You idiots are whores for the commie dimwits. Faggot retard.

His mother may have been American... Fine
One thing is for sure -
He certainly does not act American… LOL

The truth is , who cares. His mom was an American, that makes him an american.
That is simply not true. The law requires in cases of a child born overseas that at least one of the parents be an American citizen of nearly adult age.

His mother was under the age minimum at the time, so he had to be born in the US to have citizenship.

Personally, I believe he was born in Hawaii so it is not a relevant factoid, but simply being born with one American parent is not 100% of the time sufficient to make the child an American citizen.

There is difference between an American Citizen and A Natural Born Citizen...that is if you go by the Constitution, which is becoming more irrelevant as time goes by. As George bush said "They keep shoving the constitution in my face...it is just a g.d. piece of paper".

C.
End of story.
You lose.
Bullshit lying pos. You scum just protect and suck up to the lying hag. You idiots are whores for the commie dimwits. Faggot retard.
Could you make any less sense, I think not.

That story reminds me of how the rhetoric was flying back and forth between the Obama and Clinton campaigns back in '08.

Breitbart says it all.

You're kidding right? Are you going to claim that Hillary didn't start the entire birther question?
Got a more credible source?

There are actual quotes and such from people within the campaign in the link I gave you fool. Good God , you people really can't just admit a fact is a fact can you? How about left leaning factcheck.org who also confirms Was Hillary Clinton the Original ‘Birther’?

Well give us those quotes showing that Hillary Clinton started the Birther Movement?

Don't be coy about showing us that Donald Trump is just a gullible idiot that was so fooled by Hillary Clinton that he became a Birther.

Obama's birth certificate was doctored. I and my graphics friends are good in photoshop and we all saw it plain as day.

LOL.....which Birth Certificate? The first birth certificate that the State of Hawaii verified as accurate?

Or the second Birth Certificate which the State of Hawaii verified as accurate?

LOL

Forum List

Back