Confirming Mental Illness: Homosexuals Now Demand Permanent Rainbow Crosswalks In Cities Across USA

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
As a devout Christian conservative Southern Baptist with impeccable moral values, I've always warned against kowtowing to perversion. As a heterosupremacist alpha male American patriot, I continue to be derided as 'homophobic' and 'noninclusive' and accused of discrimination and bigotry.

In my loving church congregation, we could indeed discriminate between natural, Godly behavior and perverted evil. We're doing it out of love for God. My thoughts on this latest mental health breakdown by degenerate homosexuals is clear, this is just so wrong on so many levels. First off, to even accept this idea, you have to buy into their idea that being normal is wrong. In our eternal love for God and morality, we must shame Homosexuals back into the closet in order to have a moral non-degenerate country for our children. Their safety depends on it.

www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/17/lgbtq-petition-demands-permanent-rainbow-crosswalks-in-cities-across-the-country/?utm_content=buffer2b259&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Last edited:
I can see many cities jumping on that idea. My guess is Seattle will rush to beat San Fran. It's no longer about acceptance, it's about ramming it down your throat and stomping on your head if you don't like it.

why when it comes to things like homosexuality and abortion are liberals so damn anti-science? Come to think about it there isn't much they are scientific about.

Gays have rights to exist and to live their lives. But it's silly to give them so much attention as Western Media does and to spread gay propaganda. Kids and teens should be kept away from gay propaganda: the society should respect their own choice in privet life unless it doesn't care about them having a right for a free choice.

Have you ever heard about normal people having parades or demanding heterosexual crosswalks? Why those gays have to be so loud then?

I am down, so long as it is privately funded.

I have a reasonable compromise. We give the gays rainbow diapers. They want to be equals, fine, but like so many other minorities, when they demand equality and fair treatment, it turns out what they expect is superiority and SPECIAL treatment! I say, NYET!

KEEP your fucking clothes on, KEEP your fucking sexuality to yourself, and act like normal reasonable people and you will be respected. We are all different in some way, but that doesn't mean you have to parade it around and ram it down other people's throats.

As a devout Christian conservative Southern Baptist with impeccable moral values, I've always warned against kowtowing to perversion. As a heterosupremacist alpha male American patriot, I continue to be derided as 'homophobic' and 'noninclusive' and accused of discrimination and bigotry.

In my loving church congregation, we could indeed discriminate between natural, Godly behavior and perverted evil. We're doing it out of love for God. My thoughts on this latest mental health breakdown by degenerate homosexuals is clear, this is just so wrong on so many levels. First off, to even accept this idea, you have to buy into their idea that being normal is wrong. In our eternal love for God and morality, we must shame Homosexuals back into the closet in order to have a moral non-degenerate country for our children. Their safety depends on it.

www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/17/lgbtq-petition-demands-permanent-rainbow-crosswalks-in-cities-across-the-country/?utm_content=buffer2b259&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I was in Chicago this past weekend for Father's Day and took the architectural cruise on The Chicago River It was ruined because one of the buildings had its side lit up in rainbow colors Apparently they are celebrating pride that weekend and shoving it down everyone's throat. If they install rainbow side walks here I will desecrated it with black paint.

You know what they are creating don't you.
It's no different than that bully in school that use to shove their way up to the front like a rabid dog.

Well think of how they are shoving their ways down the throats of people and when you force feed someone they end up hating the one shoving it. Liberal logic can't figure that out though they lack brain cells.

I was in Chicago this past weekend for Father's Day and took the architectural cruise on The Chicago River It was ruined because one of the buildings had its side lit up in rainbow colors Apparently they are celebrating pride that weekend and shoving it down everyone's throat. If they install rainbow side walks here I will desecrated it with black paint.

Those damn pride events are like perverted circuses

People are getting sick of thier fkn shit. Where there wasn't hate they are doing an awesome job of making people hate what they do when before nobody really blinked an eye at it. They've gone way past being normal. Instead they are like Obsessed psychopaths, and narcissist all in one.

Your cruise was ruined b/c of a rainbow on a building!? lol. My aren't you a delicate thing.

I am down, so long as it is privately funded.
Aces reply.

I was thinking about it, at first I was like, who cares?

But you brought up a very good point, that will cost some clams, won't it?

I don't understand why all the reaction against it. . . . unless it is for the cost.

Honestly, I think the kids will love it. Most of them have no idea that the rainbows have been made political, they just think rainbows are pretty and it will make cities. . . so much more. . . .

what's the word?

gay?

The children will be so much more happy.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

A rainbow ruined your cruise on the Chicago river?

Boy, you people really are fragile.

And, no, you won't "desecrate" rainbows with black paint cuz, along with being fragile, you're also keyboard cowboys.

Now man up, grow a pair, pull up your big girl panties and all that stuff.

:boohoo:

The present "cramming it down your throat" count stands at: 4

:lol:

And, no, you won't "desecrate" rainbows with black paint cuz, along with being fragile, you're also keyboard cowboys.

You're an advocate for perversion.

I really like your little stock info. Very cool that you just copy/paste the same lies over and over.

Being normal is not wrong. You should try it.

:eusa_dance:

You're an advocate for perversion.

Not at all. Actually, I would like to see sicko racists segregated from the normal populations. Surely, even they recognize that they belong with their own kind but if they don't, we need to build a "big, beautiful wall" to keep them away from our children and away from others they want to harm.

The US would be much healthier and happier without the racist nutters.

:)

The present "cramming it down your throat" count stands at: 4

:lol:
Currently the lines in my city at the crosswalk are yellow, and to my knowledge, that is the color of the Libertarian Party. . . .

So I guess that the State is cramming their ideology down my throat every time I cross the street.

Forum List

Back