Conflicting theories of fire-induced collapse 20 years after 9/11...

There is no evidence of any explosions in any form.

None of your videos or images shows an explosion.

Any fucking first grader knows this

I laugh at myself all the time.
We all laugh at you too!

The twins could not have collapsed in accelerated freefall without them.

What the hell is "ACCELERATED freefall" Mikey/Angelo?!?! Did the towers take skydiving lessons?
AFF.png

:auiqs.jpg:(<------ Just an FYI. This is me laughing at you)

Yet it reveals the most critical features of the tower's explosive destruction that can clearly be seen by anyone. Chandler shows in the video North Tower Exploding a series of widespread, continuous, explosive ejections of material occurring on multiple floors at once. Individual steel frame members weighing many tons are ejected horizontally, some at speeds exceeding 70 mph. Some steel members traveled horizontal distances of 600 feet.
Come on Mikey!!!

70 mph is equal to 102.6 feet per second. Tell you what. Show me a steel member that shot about about 306 feet horizontally in 3 seconds after seeing one of the "explosions" and was from the same level as said "explosion".

Are you spreading lies again traitor?

70 mph is equal to 102.6 feet per second. Tell you what. Show me a steel member that shot about about 306 feet horizontally in 3 seconds after seeing one of the "explosions" and was from the same level as said "explosion".

1. All the threads by Gamolon in 12 years;​

2. Was anyone ever inside WTC1?

During a vacation? Anyone ever work there or know someone who had worked before they came down? I have talked with many people who have been there and actually currently work with someone who used to work in WTC1. I have explained to him that Christophera says that in WTC1, on the lobby...
  3. G

Christophera's incorrect photo analysis of the tower's core

Another faulty made-up analysis. Above is a photo Chris has annotated. The light blue dimension lines and red text are mine. Everything else is his. He claims the red lines are the CORNERS of his concrete core. So, using simple geometry, explain this. Look at my light blue dimension...
  4. G

Christophera's incorrect photo analysis of WTC1's foundation

Here is WHY he is glaringly incorrect in his photo analysis. Chris. Please explain HOW you fucked up describing this photo? How did you come to the conclusion that the light area above the dark colored grillages was where your concrete wall was at? If you claim that, then you are saying...

5. G

WTC-7 Was NOT A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

Plain and simple. The failure of the structure was due mostly to thermal expansion. You see, Terral would like you to think that the connections and steel columns/beams needed to reach temperatures of 2800F in order to MELT. The columns, connections, and beams didn't need to melt to cause...Tomorrows quiz is on the word agenda kids.

1. All the threads by Gamolon in 12 years;​

2. Was anyone ever inside WTC1?

During a vacation? Anyone ever work there or know someone who had worked before they came down? I have talked with many people who have been there and actually currently work with someone who used to work in WTC1. I have explained to him that Christophera says that in WTC1, on the lobby...
  3. G

Christophera's incorrect photo analysis of the tower's core

Another faulty made-up analysis. Above is a photo Chris has annotated. The light blue dimension lines and red text are mine. Everything else is his. He claims the red lines are the CORNERS of his concrete core. So, using simple geometry, explain this. Look at my light blue dimension...
  4. G

Christophera's incorrect photo analysis of WTC1's foundation

Here is WHY he is glaringly incorrect in his photo analysis. Chris. Please explain HOW you fucked up describing this photo? How did you come to the conclusion that the light area above the dark colored grillages was where your concrete wall was at? If you claim that, then you are saying...

5. G

WTC-7 Was NOT A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

Plain and simple. The failure of the structure was due mostly to thermal expansion. You see, Terral would like you to think that the connections and steel columns/beams needed to reach temperatures of 2800F in order to MELT. The columns, connections, and beams didn't need to melt to cause...Tomorrows quiz is on the word agenda kids.
You are continually getting your ass handed to you and all you can post is thread statistics?!

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back