Conflicting theories of fire-induced collapse 20 years after 9/11...

I'm wrong because Gamolon desperately believes it.:auiqs.jpg:
By all means Mikey. Make your case regarding any piece of evidence I have provided that proves your idiocy wrong.

Want to discuss the evidence I provided that proves your "thermite cut column before steel was removed" claim was completely wrong? Be my guest! Want to discuss the evidence I provided that proves your claim that the core columns were "massive box columns from top to bottom" as being a lie? Have at it! How about discussing this new physics term you created called "accelerated freefall? No? How about large steel members being ejected at 70 mph HORIZONTALLY? That was proven wrong. How about the manipulated/altered videos you've posted? Maybe you'd like to discuss the lie that AE9/11 "Truth" says that WTC7 collapsed in 6.5 seconds? Hmmmm... Maybe you'd like to discuss why you think the jumpers from the WTC are your comedy?

Nah. You'd rather continue to spam lies and videos instead of defending your idiotic claims/statements.

You're batting zero here Mikey/Angelo. Your nothing but a traitorous coward spreading lies. What's your purpose for doing that?

By all means Mikey. Make your case regarding any piece of evidence I have provided that proves your idiocy wrong.

Want to discuss the evidence I provided that proves your "thermite cut column before steel was removed" claim was completely wrong? Be my guest! Want to discuss the evidence I provided that proves your claim that the core columns were "massive box columns from top to bottom" as being a lie? Have at it! How about discussing this new physics term you created called "accelerated freefall? No? How about large steel members being ejected at 70 mph HORIZONTALLY? That was proven wrong. How about the manipulated/altered videos you've posted? Maybe you'd like to discuss the lie that AE9/11 "Truth" says that WTC7 collapsed in 6.5 seconds? Hmmmm... Maybe you'd like to discuss why you think the jumpers from the WTC are your comedy?

Nah. You'd rather continue to spam lies and videos instead of defending your idiotic claims/statements.

You're batting zero here Mikey/Angelo. Your nothing but a traitorous coward spreading lies. What's your purpose for doing that?
2004 called and wants their talking points back, J Paul Bremer Jr.

2004 called and wants their talking points back, J Paul Bremer Jr.

The towers should not have collapsed.

From your own posted video. Those don't look like "massive box columns" to me. I wonder why they showed those?

:auiqs.jpg:

corecolumns.png

Disinformation trolls like Gamolon
never go away.
If it's disinformation then it should be easy to prove wrong eh Mikey? Kind of like what I do with your disinfo garbage? Like I said before, your silence is deafening.

Every time people try to disprove controlled demolition on 9/11, a hundred more people become curious.

Most Americans STILL don't know about Tower 7 collapsing on 9/11.
Every time people try to disprove controlled demolition on 9/11, a hundred more people become curiou
Wrong.

Most everyone knows about building deven and everytime your controlled demo theory is disproven a hundred people shake their heads at how fucking stupid you are

Forum List

Back