congradulations obama and lefties

Hey, I thought with this conservative court the whole law was going away. Turns out I was wrong.

Today is a big win for the American people.

today is a big win for the leecher class.

True. If you listen hard enough you can hear the board's of the country's major healthcare providers popping champagne.
Not a prob.

Our OTHER option would be single-payer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi1acHg3mhw]BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Single Payer Health Insurance | PBS - YouTube[/ame]

The (just-endorsed) option is the ONLY one The Marketplace wouldn't fight.​

The civilized people will neither gloat nor turn into despair filled chicken littles.

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

1195424202474650894liftarn_Dissent_is_patriotic.svg.med.png

exactly these people who are sad won too , they just are so brainwashed they dont know it

I have health insurance, how does this help me?

I guess according to TDM and others like her, it helps you by making you feel good that your taxes will increase (or the debt will increase) to pay for the insurance subsidies of others, in a system full of red tape and government waste

I was soooo looking forward to poking all my friends on the left with a stick today. Damnit
That's the difference, between "conservatives" and the (more-mature) Progressives.

This CAN be a HUGE "Win", for everyone!!!​

Hell ye its a win for all of us.

these sillies will realise that some day, they will just never admitt it

It's not a win for all of us....

I was already told my company will drop my coverage and accept the fine because it's cheaper then paying their part of my health care coverage they will then throw us all into the health care exchange....

Thanks Obama
Thanks Libs... :evil:

I was soooo looking forward to poking all my friends on the left with a stick today. Damnit
That's the difference, between "conservatives" and the (more-mature) Progressives.

these sillies will realise that some day, they will just never admit it

.....And, that's O.K., too.

Some people simply enjoy complaining.​

I too thought the individual mandate would be struck down... it should have been struck down.... the constitution is not hard to understand, that is unless the goal is to expand your power around the constitution... and unfortunately, that has been the way of our government for a while...

I do not think the battle stops here though... I think this makes the elections this fall much more critical.. and I think the battle switches to removing the legislation

If you look at the decision, the court agrees that you cannot be forced into buying insurance, but you can be taxed if you choose not to. So if you don't want insurance, don't buy it. We tax the hell out of cigarettes and liquor for no other reason than because it's a good way to raise revenue. Is it fair to those who smoke and drink? Probably not, but we do it anyway.

As for the election, I think Obama will win easily if, and this is a big if, he does a much better job of explaining how the healthcare reform is going to work and how it will affect every single family. So far, most people have just been listening to "how the mandate is unconstitutional" and have become irrational about how the law would affect them and what it will mean to every single family out there. Now, if he does not do a good job of explaining this, he could lose big time.

Freedom lost today, just wait next in the interest of health care for all they will mandate whatr we eat, no more cheese burgers & fries. One thing is for certain while the left bask in the light of the precevied victory the right will begin to clean our guns go we can defend our liberities while we still have some.

Well now that this thing has passed and has been challenged and upheld.
Will Princess Nancy and the rest tell us just how this whole thing works...
That might be nice.

exactly these people who are sad won too , they just are so brainwashed they dont know it

I guess according to TDM and others like her, it helps you by making you feel good that your taxes will increase (or the debt will increase) to pay for the insurance subsidies of others, in a system full of red tape and government waste

.....Like any other insurance.​

Freedom lost today, just wait next in the interest of health care for all they will mandate whatr we eat, no more cheese burgers & fries. One thing is for certain while the left bask in the light of the precevied victory the right will begin to clean our guns go we can defend our liberities while we still have some.

Why are your guns not already clean? Mine is clean, bad practice to put them away without cleaning them.

these sillies will realise that some day, they will just never admitt it

It's not a win for all of us....

I was already told my company will drop my coverage and accept the fine because it's cheaper then paying their part of my health care coverage they will then throw us all into the health care exchange....

Thanks Obama
Thanks Libs... :evil:

Welcome to the REAL World.

Roberts abandoned the constitution and has turned traitor to his country....Time he should be replaced.

you don't replace SCJ dummbie.

Certainly you can with a conservative congress that can amend the constitution to put a real check on the Supreme court.....They have again abused their power.

I don't see this as an abuse of power. We can't change the rules everytime we don't like the outcome of something. Do it right, elect those that will represent your beliefs.

Ah yes. If something doesn't go your way, grab a gun.

Palin would be proud.

I too thought the individual mandate would be struck down... it should have been struck down.... the constitution is not hard to understand, that is unless the goal is to expand your power around the constitution... and unfortunately, that has been the way of our government for a while...

I do not think the battle stops here though... I think this makes the elections this fall much more critical.. and I think the battle switches to removing the legislation

If you look at the decision, the court agrees that you cannot be forced into buying insurance, but you can be taxed if you choose not to. So if you don't want insurance, don't buy it. We tax the hell out of cigarettes and liquor for no other reason than because it's a good way to raise revenue. Is it fair to those who smoke and drink? Probably not, but we do it anyway.

As for the election, I think Obama will win easily if, and this is a big if, he does a much better job of explaining how the healthcare reform is going to work and how it will affect every single family.

That info is (mostly) available........

HERE

&

HERE

.....Like any other insurance.​

No.. because you have a choice (well, HAD a choice) to buy insurance before... without some government mandated penalty

Look, I am for my personal purchase of health insurance... and I wish I had MORE choices from my employer, but I do not.... but if I had an option of a personal health account where I saved for emergency, and then paid for my own checkups, etc... I would do that... just as I would love the choice to save for my own retirement and opt out of SS...

you don't replace SCJ dummbie.

Certainly you can with a conservative congress that can amend the constitution to put a real check on the Supreme court.....They have again abused their power.

I don't see this as an abuse of power. We can't change the rules everytime we don't like the outcome of something. Do it right, elect those that will represent your beliefs.

Then explain to me how forcing me to buy insurance or pay a fine is a Tax??????It isnt and you and I know it. No this is like Roe vs Wade they invented shit to pass something politically toxic. There is an even easier way to get rid of this communist piece of garbage bill.....a constitutional amendment that will Heavily restrict how the government can tax.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back