Congratulations, Oklahoma!!

Wait..Harvey Milk was a child sex predator because he dated a 16 year old (that he was with for 5 years)? He did what Phil Robertson says to do...

Here's how you just defined "dating". Harvey Milk was 33 when he began "dating" the minor orphaned homeless teen Jack Mckinley in New York. Jack was incapable of consent to being sodomized by 33 year old Milk because Jack was 1. a minor 2. mentally ill 3. on drugs. Those are three felonies right there when sodomy is involved. That he travelled from New York to California and back committing these felonies with a minor means he also violated the MANN Act.

Jack Mckinley was so messed up in the head he tried to kill himself many times and actually did succeed on Milk's birthday. Milk discarded Mckinley as he did many other homeless drug addicted teens one by one as they age beyond his sexual appetite age. At 21, McKinley had definitely outlived his shelf-life in the eyes of the predator Harvey Milk.

And when Harvey Milk was "dating" this poor boy, he also officiated publicly as his parental guardian. A father sodomizing his dependent is intolerable. Yet here you are defening it.

That is problematic for you and all the other LGBTers I've seen defending him in the exact same spirit. Very problematic..

"Look, you wait ‘til they get to be 20 years old the only picking that’s going to take place is your pocket. You got to marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16. They’ll pick your ducks." Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty fame

So what? What is wrong with two 16 year olds getting married if they want and their parents OK it?

You think it only OK if one of the partners is a homosexual wanting to hook up with a same sex teen?

roflmao

Why? How? We were either going to procreate or not. How does being able to protect our families like you do change that?

With so many non-child bearing pairs getting marriage tax breaks, people will lose sight of the demographic function of giving people an incentive to have children and so the birth rate drops.

And of course you don't think that is true despite the many warnings over the last 70 years being completely vindicated with our disastrous birth rate we now have, lol.

The pervs are choking off natural sexual function so that fewer are having children, along with other things like cost of living and artificial standards being put so high few want the hassle of having kids anyway.

Procreation is a requirement for civil marriage in which state? Oh yeah...none of them.

You a such an unnatural perv you do not realize that most heterosexual marriages are fully capable of conceiving children? There is no need to require it since NAture herself made things that way, idiot.

By the way, 1 in 4 gay couples are raising children.

Not of their own conception, only of some heterosexual behavior, not fudge packing bullshit perversion.

We have nothing to do with your inability to procreate...and we're procreating on our own.

That is an obvious lie, stupid ass.

Why are you people so angry? You're always insulting or attacking people for no reason. I made no comment regarding the legality or trivality of the topic. In fact I specified that up front.

Fuck you, bitch.

Curious......Are you prone to these type of responses while carrying your concealed weapon ?

Holy crap he carries? That's a damn good question. There are obviously some serious issues there.

Here's how you just defined "dating". Harvey Milk was 33 when he began "dating" the minor orphaned homeless teen Jack Mckinley in New York. Jack was incapable of consent to being sodomized by 33 year old Milk because Jack was 1. a minor 2. mentally ill 3. on drugs. Those are three felonies right there when sodomy is involved. That he travelled from New York to California and back committing these felonies with a minor means he also violated the MANN Act.

Jack Mckinley was so messed up in the head he tried to kill himself many times and actually did succeed on Milk's birthday. Milk discarded Mckinley as he did many other homeless drug addicted teens one by one as they age beyond his sexual appetite age. At 21, McKinley had definitely outlived his shelf-life in the eyes of the predator Harvey Milk.

And when Harvey Milk was "dating" this poor boy, he also officiated publicly as his parental guardian. A father sodomizing his dependent is intolerable. Yet here you are defening it.

That is problematic for you and all the other LGBTers I've seen defending him in the exact same spirit. Very problematic..

"Look, you wait ‘til they get to be 20 years old the only picking that’s going to take place is your pocket. You got to marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16. They’ll pick your ducks." Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty fame

So what? What is wrong with two 16 year olds getting married if they want and their parents OK it?

You think it only OK if one of the partners is a homosexual wanting to hook up with a same sex teen?

roflmao

No, I don't think 16 year olds should be getting married at all. I don't agree with Harvey Milk starting a relationship with 16 year hustler or Phil Robertson and his 16 year olds. It's statutory rape, period.

With so many non-child bearing pairs getting marriage tax breaks, people will lose sight of the demographic function of giving people an incentive to have children and so the birth rate drops.

And of course you don't think that is true despite the many warnings over the last 70 years being completely vindicated with our disastrous birth rate we now have, lol.

The pervs are choking off natural sexual function so that fewer are having children, along with other things like cost of living and artificial standards being put so high few want the hassle of having kids anyway.

Procreation is a requirement for civil marriage in which state? Oh yeah...none of them.

You a such an unnatural perv you do not realize that most heterosexual marriages are fully capable of conceiving children? There is no need to require it since NAture herself made things that way, idiot.

Not all of them are otherwise fertility treatments and in-vitro fertilization wouldn't be as popular as they are...and such booming business.

The Fertility Industry: Business Is Prospering

My 94 year old grandfather would not be prevented from marrying his 85 year old girlfriend. They certainly are not able to procreate. Procreation is not required as a qualifier for marriage, period. Calling me names in deflection doesn't change that fact.

By the way, 1 in 4 gay couples are raising children.

Not of their own conception, only of some heterosexual behavior, not fudge packing bullshit perversion.

Yes, of "their own conception"...the same way infertile couples do, through science. Trust me, no heterosexual "behavior" was involved in the making of any of the five babies I had.

We have nothing to do with your inability to procreate...and we're procreating on our own.

That is an obvious lie, stupid ass.

Okay, then by all means, point out the lie. Gays are procreating at an increasing rate. I'm gay and have kids. I was also a surrogate for a gay male couple so now they have kids. We have kids. How are we stopping YOU from having kids?

Fuck you, bitch.

Curious......Are you prone to these type of responses while carrying your concealed weapon ?

Are you stupid as well as stuborn?
What part of 'fuck you' did you not understand?

I ido not give a flying shit what you have to say or think about anything. You are a fucking idiot and a coward.

But I can control my emotions and response mechanisms.

Which comes in handy while CCW.

Any State that legalizes gay marriage is setting themselves for destruction by God. Let the Hell-fire begin!

Okay.

Still waiting for God to destroy Massachusetts... it's been about a decade now.

Still waiting.

Um..

Yeah, God is going to get right on that.

I'm pretty sure the nation/city state of Sodom was quite well established before it was destroyed. In case you missed the point of the christian condition, it is to be tested as long as possible in an atmosphere where sin is everywhere. The condition of Sodom was one where even if a good christian wanted to avoid sin, there was no physical way to. El Diablo's ways had run so rampant that all peer pressure was directed to homosexuality and general lewd indulgences of every type, as I understand the description of Sodom. Men lying with men had no doubt even been incorporated in the laws of the city, and taught to children as "normal". Once a program of teaching kids outright or by example that a forbidden practice is "normal", there is no hope. Homo sapiens formative years are very difficult to undo, even with the most faithful soul inside that imprinted matrix.

So, then, one day, God had had enough. With no hope even for the children of Sodom, He plucked the one person who turned away the creepers and the lurkers, their enablers. Then God levelled the place & sent everyone to the Pit of Fire that was in it and making it roll along.

Sodom didn't appear on the map one day by judicial fiat. The culture grew out of control as indulgent cultures always do.

Last edited:

Are you stupid as well as stuborn?
What part of 'fuck you' did you not understand?

I ido not give a flying shit what you have to say or think about anything. You are a fucking idiot and a coward.

But I can control my emotions and response mechanisms.

Which comes in handy while CCW.

Maybe you can, you but cannot breathe life into your necrotic brain nor comprehend what you refuse to think about anyway.

Again, go fuck yourself, fascist.

Hey JimBowie, do you think if lawyers for Utah frame the case as "Harvey Milk v Utah" that they'll have a good legal chance at winning?

I mean, all they'd have to do is discuss orphans, adoption, marriage and its perks [elevation to top-tier to adopt]. Should be a pretty compelling argument. You don't adopt orphans to people who worship a guy's "sexual accomplishments" as their "sexual civil rights leader" who took in orphans and sodomized them while officiating as their father figure.

Your thoughts?

Gay marriage will be another such blow to our demographic growth.

Why? How? We were either going to procreate or not. How does being able to protect our families like you do change that?

see guys that's how to be completely wrong ....

I don't watch Duck Dynasty. And, two wrongs don't make a right. I don't consider child welfare a topic of trivia or hairsplitting. If you believe children may be in danger, you report that danger. That's what my signature does...
your signature is total propaganda as paranoid as it is false...

Hey JimBowie, do you think if lawyers for Utah frame the case as "Harvey Milk v Utah" that they'll have a good legal chance at winning?

I mean, all they'd have to do is discuss orphans, adoption, marriage and its perks [elevation to top-tier to adopt]. Should be a pretty compelling argument. You don't adopt orphans to people who worship a guy's "sexual accomplishments" as their "sexual civil rights leader" who took in orphans and sodomized them while officiating as their father figure.

Your thoughts?

It doesn’t matter what he ‘thinks’ because this is an irrelevant, ignorant, hateful, moronic, and failed ‘argument’; in fact, this type of hate is compelling evidence in support of the fact that laws designed to deny same-sex couples their equal protection rights are predicated solely on animus toward gay Americans.

Any State that legalizes gay marriage is setting themselves for destruction by God. Let the Hell-fire begin!

Okay.

Still waiting for God to destroy Massachusetts... it's been about a decade now.

Still waiting.

Um..

Yeah, God is going to get right on that.

I'm pretty sure the nation/city state of Sodom was quite well established before it was destroyed. In case you missed the point of the christian condition, it is to be tested as long as possible in an atmosphere where sin is everywhere. The condition of Sodom was one where even if a good christian wanted to avoid sin, there was no physical way to. El Diablo's ways had run so rampant that all peer pressure was directed to homosexuality and general lewd indulgences of every type, as I understand the description of Sodom. Men lying with men had no doubt even been incorporated in the laws of the city, and taught to children as "normal". Once a program of teaching kids outright or by example that a forbidden practice is "normal", there is no hope. Homo sapiens formative years are very difficult to undo, even with the most faithful soul inside that imprinted matrix.

So, then, one day, God had had enough. With no hope even for the children of Sodom, He plucked the one person who turned away the creepers and the lurkers, their enablers. Then God levelled the place & sent everyone to the Pit of Fire that was in it and making it roll along.

Sodom didn't appear on the map one day by judicial fiat. The culture grew out of control as indulgent cultures always do.

Go ahead and make this your ‘argument’ before a Federal judge justifying denying same-sex couples their 14th Amendment rights.

Please.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Gay marriage will be another such blow to our demographic growth.

Ignorant, unwarranted, unsubstantiated nonsense.

Americans are not required to ‘justify’ the exercising of a fundamental right – such as equal protection of the law or the right to marry – as a ‘prerequisite’ to indeed exercise those rights.

It doesn’t matter what he ‘thinks’ because this is an irrelevant, ignorant, hateful, moronic, and failed ‘argument’; in fact, this type of hate is compelling evidence in support of the fact that laws designed to deny same-sex couples their equal protection rights are predicated solely on animus toward gay Americans.

That's it? That's your rebuttal to Harvey Milk: orphaned-minor/teen sex predator being nominated as Pope to the church of LGBT?

The equivalent would be electing Jerry Sandusky to the sporting hall of fame for his "outreach to youth"

or..

The Church of Latter Day Saints elevating Warren Jeffs to the top ranks of their outfit.

I'll be then you'd say these were compelling and relevant topics to discuss. Just not when it's LGBTs elevating Harvey Milk, or "Captain Lurker" as their "pope", right? Then it's "ignorant, hateful, moronic, failed...etc. etc. etc."

You're losing this debate. Are you aware of that? The simplicity of logic is cutting you to the quick...

Forum List

Back