Congratulations, Oklahoma!!

I think it should be illegal for homosexuals to adopt children of the same sex.

I think adult homosexuals who are caught having sex with minors should be put up against a wall and shot in the head as should any pedophile.

Not sure what that leaves uncovered, but I think you get the gist.
thanks for making it completely clear you're a fucking fascist badly disguised as a self proclaimed patriot !

Not wanting to see innocent children in the hands of same sex homosexual 'parents' is not fascist, it is prudence.

As for executing the pedos, there is nothing fascist about that either, slimey bicth.

Being the parent of a well-adjusted 19 year old....what exactly are you trying to say about gay parents?

The Bible relates that the men of the city came to Lots house asking for the men, which were the angels.

Other than that, it doesn't mention that the city was destroyed because of gay people.

Idolatry, adultery, fornication, uncleanliness, immorality. Not because the cities were entirely gay.

Well today is Sunday so I'll enjoy pointing you out as wrong by quoting the Bible itself. The city itself was destroyed for a gay-promoting culture, not mere individual gays within. [See my post #204 below] And you're right though about one thing: not everyone in Sodom was gay. Many were mere enablers of the overall gay culture within. All of them were sent to the Pit of Fire. Good observation!

Romans 1:

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Jude 1:

3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Last edited:
Being the parent of a well-adjusted 19 year old....what exactly are you trying to say about gay parents?

I have this to say: Does your 19 year old know LGBTers emulate Harvey Milk? And, have you explained what type of queer sexuality Milk practiced to your son? And how it's Milk' sexuality that is iconized along with him?

What does your son say about all that? [19 is getting a little old for Harvey Milk's appetite, but it may still creep him out a little to know what the movement stands for]. Or don't you have a level of honesty with him on the topic?

Sins are sins according to their category and reasons. I repeat:

You know what, I really do want a little more evidence than a 3000 year old book written by ignorant, bronze age sheepherders before deciding what is a venial sin.

In short. I think that offering your children up for gang rape is a much more serious sin than being gay. So would 99.9% of the population.

You also work on the assumption that I'm really bothering to "ask" you bible thumping assholes for anything. Fuck that. we're just going to change the laws, and if you guys discriminate, we sue your asses. Done.

Sue away. But when you do, remember it's a very costly and time consuming project with ultimately the 1st Amendment standing between you and your goal at the end of the appeal's process.

I'm not a bible thumper. I'm not even christian. I just was christian and have a background somewhat in the topic and just a broad general interest in ancient history and quite a lot of other things actually..lol..

And I know how to use a search engine.

It doesn't matter what you think about the Bible and which sins are worse than others. It doesn't even matter what your speculated & inflated claim of "99.9%" of other people think. You can't answer for the christian God and why some sins are worse than others. Neither can the ordinary christian. They are taught to abide by their faith and not parse out the big stuff: just obey the big examples. Sodom was one of those in that all its people were wiped off the map and sent to the pit of fire for enabling a homosexual-promoting culture.

Let's take a look at that last bit and at least try to parse it out in the way an all-seeing logical creator figure might look at it. No, I'm not God, but I like to fancy that God would be logical above all other things when trying to achieve an objective:

You grumble because a man who offered his daughters up for gang rape is not equal to or worse than the sin of an entire city promoting deviant homosexuality. Think of it this way: numbers. Which sin would have the potential for numbers of people to fall to the Pit of Fire? Perhaps God, being a logical being [remember my premise], surmised that an individual committing one terrible sin under duress [as gay sex crazed men were banging on his door threatening to knock it down, demanding sexual access to his devout male guests inside] is not as great a long-term damager to his overall project.

Let's say that overall project is to test and reap as many good strong souls from this planet to take to Heaven and dwell there with him: for whatever reason. God has its reasons.

So one individual who probably figured those lurkers banging on his door wouldn't even look at or touch his daughters anyway, committed, yes, a terrible sin of offering them up for gang rape. But it was his sin, limited to him, and he could later atone for it and improve himself hopefully to shine in the final reckoning.

Let's say though in Sodom's case, there existed a gigantic matrix, a social stew. It was much much larger than one individual and as such had much greater power of influence over the individual souls within. Thousands of them. Perhaps tens or even hundreds of thousands of them [again, remember "numbers"]. A culture of tolerance towards homosexuality and its lack of self awareness or control, being spawned of a base nature of the "animal man" and conditioning, means the entire city gives the individuals within it not a chance. ie: the city and its social mileu had taken on a life of its own. As such, it did not give the various individuals within it even a fighting chance to redeem their souls.

Someone I was speaking with not long ago even had a formula for the tipping point of where God smites entire areas and wipes the slate clean to start over again. It was something like 80%-20%. He said that if a social matrix reaches a point of 80% saturation of a sinning behavior cultural value, that's when the Big Guy steps in with his bad-ass angels and cleans house, or busts a cap.

The numbers game of saving souls means if one person does a terrible thing, it's one terrible thing that person can try to mitigate or atone for later. If an entire matrix that houses multitudes of people goes awry, there is no hope because of the nature of social pressures, to redeem any of them inside. And so to the pit of fire they go for enabling the mess to exist in the first place.

And this is why in Jude the passages says to "earnestly contend" for "the common salvation". And it held out Sodom and other social matrixes like it as an example of what will happen if you don't. If early in Sodom's history, good people stood up and earnestly contended for the faith and common salvation, perhaps that city would still be standing somewhere today where it once stood?

We are at that crux right now, that turning point in our version of Sodom right here in the US. Given that LGBTers are already being open about celebrating sex with minors who are addled on drugs [see my signature], I'd say we've almost crossed over the tipping point.

All according to if God is a logical being who wants the greatest number of souls to strengthen themselves against the temptation of sin and to ascend to chill with him in his Crib. Hence the MORTAL sin of enabling an entire social matrix to pressure sin into people through their formative years in childhood even vs the random sin commited by a man in duress.

And what do you know, gays are pumping out laws in California one after the other designed to make and keep gay "normal" in kids eyes.

1. Requiring them to celebrate Harvey Milk in school.

2. Blocking their access to therapy to change their orientation until kids are 18, even if they know themselves it is artificial and gotten by being molested by a same-sex perp when they were young. By 18 their habit will be too ingrained to change, dontcha know..

3. Forcing kids to accept "transgender" [mentally ill] children to use opposite gender bathrooms to complete their fantasy of not wanting to accept the gender they were born into.

This is the Sodom stuff that was warned about. To me the most chilling part of all of it is not the actions of the meat puppets serving their Sin Master; for they literally are on autopilot and know not what they do. It's the people who know what is wrong and sit quietly by, not wanting to rock the boat or risk any criticism: even when it comes to protecting their own children against what they know full well is advancing upon them!

I have this to say: Does your 19 year old know LGBTers emulate Harvey Milk? And, have you explained what type of queer sexuality Milk practiced to your son? And how it's Milk' sexuality that is iconized along with him?

What does your son say about all that? [19 is getting a little old for Harvey Milk's appetite, but it may still creep him out a little to know what the movement stands for]. Or don't you have a level of honesty with him on the topic?

Yes...she even went with us and helped at San Diego's unveiling of Harvey Milk St. Her other mom was a teenager in the Bay Area during that time and tells her about what it was like, and of course, she's seen Milk and asked how accurate it was.

She knows also there are people like you out there that she rolls her eyes over.

I think it should be illegal for homosexuals to adopt children of the same sex.

I think adult homosexuals who are caught having sex with minors should be put up against a wall and shot in the head as should any pedophile.

Not sure what that leaves uncovered, but I think you get the gist.
thanks for making it completely clear you're a fucking fascist badly disguised as a self proclaimed patriot !

Not wanting to see innocent children in the hands of same sex homosexual 'parents' is not fascist, it is prudence.

As for executing the pedos, there is nothing fascist about that either, slimey bicth.

Perhaps not.

But it is un-Constitutional and exhibits only hatred toward gay Americans, as there is no evidence in support of such accusations.

Yes...she even went with us and helped at San Diego's unveiling of Harvey Milk St. Her other mom was a teenager in the Bay Area during that time and tells her about what it was like, and of course, she's seen Milk and asked how accurate it was.

She knows also there are people like you out there that she rolls her eyes over.

Your indoctrinization of your daughter seems indeed complete. If a child can be trained to roll her eyes at the thought of someone objecting to a lifestyle that involves sodomizing teen orphans on drugs incapable of consent, the lesson of Sodom's culture being wiped out is indeed more pertinent than even I thought.

Thanks for that fine example of how even children in Sodom had no chance, no chance at all at redemption from their earliest formative years. Fine example. Thank you.

I have this to say: Does your 19 year old know LGBTers emulate Harvey Milk?

I'd agree with you if it was true. Seeing as how you are a rightwing nutjob, I don't give a shit.

Have you seen my posts on green energy & Universal Healthcare [UHC]? http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/334573-two-gifts-to-a-nation-in-denial.html Don't think people in the middle democrat demographic are all for the Harvey-Milkers...

My daughter emulates Harvey Milk. She advocates for equal rights, just as he did.

Federal judge strikes down Oklahoma ban on same-sex marriage - U.S. News

Policy matters!? This is not about policy matters. Nobody gets to vote on whether people have the same rights you do.

While I share everyone's joy at this ruling, I don't think it's somethign we shold applaud as it's unconstitutionality is a no-brainer.

Except no one is being discriminated against since any person can marry another person of the opposite sex no matter if homosexual or not.

Show me in the law where it says heterosexuals can marry someone of the same sex but homosexuals cannot.

Meanwhile it is interesting to see how many here enjoy seeing the will of the people of Oklahoma trampled on by fascist dictator magistrates who make up law as they go.

Incorrect.

The nature of the discrimination is explained in the ruling:

http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/files/1505878-0--32667.pdf

As one can see, same-sex couples are clearly being discriminated against, as their 14th Amendment due process and equal protection rights have been violated by the challenged provision of the Oklahoma constitution.

Your indoctrinization of your daughter seems indeed complete. If a child can be trained to roll her eyes at the thought of someone objecting to a lifestyle that involves sodomizing teen orphans on drugs incapable of consent, the lesson of Sodom's culture being wiped out is indeed more pertinent than even I thought.

Thanks for that fine example of how even children in Sodom had no chance, no chance at all at redemption from their earliest formative years. Fine example. Thank you.

As I said, my daughter is very well adjusted and sees right thru people like you. She's not been trained like some kid dragged to a church every week would be...she has an intelligent mind of her own. Perhaps that is what bothers people like you...that those not brainwashed by religion from a young age find your arguments laughable.

My daughter emulates Harvey Milk. She advocates for equal rights, just as he did.

In a way, Harvey Milk took a bullet for all of us.

I have this to say: Does your 19 year old know LGBTers emulate Harvey Milk?

I'd agree with you if it was true. Seeing as how you are a rightwing nutjob, I don't give a shit.

Have you seen my posts on green energy & Universal Healthcare [UHC]? http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/334573-two-gifts-to-a-nation-in-denial.html Don't think people in the middle democrat demographic are all for the Harvey-Milkers...

We’ve seen your many hateful, ignorant posts concerning gay Americans, and recognize them as being comprehensively wrong accordingly.

As I said, my daughter is very well adjusted and sees right thru people like you. She's not been trained like some kid dragged to a church every week would be...she has an intelligent mind of her own. Perhaps that is what bothers people like you...that those not brainwashed by religion from a young age find your arguments laughable.

Correct.

It is her ability to think for herself and to come to her own conclusions based on facts and evidence that most conservatives find so frightening.

Correct.

It is her ability to think for herself and to come to her own conclusions based on facts and evidence that most conservatives find so frightening.

I rejoice that she will be raising her children in a better world than what it was 10-20 years ago, just like I am happy to have raised her in a world without the segregation I remember when I was a teenager.

The people of California have never passed same sex marriage. We voted against it twice and the last time gay activists couldn't get enough signatures to qualify it for the ballot. Same sex marriage has been imposed on California by a single gay judge. That doesn't signify a turn in public opinon. It's that a judge can overturn the vote.

No matter how many laws are passed, the will of the people cannot really be overcome because if the people reject same sex marriage having a law doesn't make them accept it. They still reject it. It manifests in an underlying cruelty, a pervasive but all encompassing nastiness.

The one thing the law cannot do, and it is being rapidly discovered, is make people be nice. Force people to do something they don't want to do and they seldom take it quietly.

Well done Katzndogz! :eusa_clap:

I rejoice that she will be raising her children in a better world than what it was 10-20 years ago, just like I am happy to have raised her in a world without the segregation I remember when I was a teenager.

Yes thank goodness your daughter is in a world poised on the verge of accepting or rejecting men in their 30s & 40s lurking the streets for vulnerable orphaned teen boys to bring home and sodomize one after the other...as one after the other, rejected later past their "use by" date commits suicide.

Have you ever ACTUALLY read about Harvey Milk's sexual orientation? Might want to brush up on that before you render a world where it flourishes for "your daughter to enjoy"...

Lol, are you stupid or what?

I am saying two gay men should not be able to adopt a young boy, etc. That is prudence to not do that.

And frankly I don't like the idea of two perverts raising a child whether the child might be subject to their perversions or not. If a couple like to molest pet dogs, I don't think they should be able to adopt, for example, whether you and they think the couple would make the best damned parents on the planet, you stupid ****.

Forum List

Back