Congratulations to Barack Obama- Gun Sales Set Record for Sixth Month in a Row

LMAO- Message sent to O-tardclown

-Geaux
========================

Gun Sales Set Record for Sixth Month in a Row

‘Summer of the gun’ continues into the fall

November 4, 2015 10:30 am

The Federal Bureau of Investigation processed a record number of background checks in the month of October, indicating that gun sales were at an all time high for the sixth month in a row.

The FBI’s National Instant Background Check System processed 1,976,759 firearms related checks in October. That is a 373,290 increase in checks over last year and a new record for the month. It also makes October the sixth consecutive month to see a record number of checks.

Since every purchase of a new gun in the United States requires a background check the metric is considered a reliable proxy for how many overall gun sales there have been, even though the number does not represent a one to one calculation for gun sales. The federal government and most states do not require background checks on gun sales made between private parties. Additionally, some states request FBI background checks on their citizens who apply for gun carry permits.

So far in 2015 the FBI has performed 17,584,346 firearms related checks. Currently, 2015 is on pace to beat 2013’s record 21,09,273 checks.

Gun rights activists have pointed to Democrats’ calls for new gun control measures as one reason why gun sales have increased. Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton has said that the Supreme Court is wrong on the Second Amendment, that Australian style mandatory gun buybacks should be considered in the United States, and that she would implement new gun control through executive action.

Great. More guns for criminals to get their hands on. Good job guys.

320 million guns in private hands.

8,124 gun murders in 2014…..

319,991,800 guns not used to commit murder…

Guns are not the problem, criminals not being prosecuted for gun crimes is the problem.
Lol at "320 milion guns in private hands." More like "320 million guns could be fucking anywhere. Probably many being used to rob people."

You should actually study the issue before you post…your posts would actually mean something then….

-Geaux
========================

The Federal Bureau of Investigation processed a record number of background checks in the month of October, indicating that gun sales were at an all time high for the sixth month in a row.

The FBI’s National Instant Background Check System processed 1,976,759 firearms related checks in October. That is a 373,290 increase in checks over last year and a new record for the month. It also makes October the sixth consecutive month to see a record number of checks.

Since every purchase of a new gun in the United States requires a background check the metric is considered a reliable proxy for how many overall gun sales there have been, even though the number does not represent a one to one calculation for gun sales. The federal government and most states do not require background checks on gun sales made between private parties. Additionally, some states request FBI background checks on their citizens who apply for gun carry permits.

So far in 2015 the FBI has performed 17,584,346 firearms related checks. Currently, 2015 is on pace to beat 2013’s record 21,09,273 checks.

Gun rights activists have pointed to Democrats’ calls for new gun control measures as one reason why gun sales have increased. Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton has said that the Supreme Court is wrong on the Second Amendment, that Australian style mandatory gun buybacks should be considered in the United States, and that she would implement new gun control through executive action.

Guns are not the problem, criminals not being prosecuted for gun crimes is the problem.
Lol at "320 milion guns in private hands." More like "320 million guns could be fucking anywhere. Probably many being used to rob people."

You should actually study the issue before you post…your posts would actually mean something then….
Do "private hands" include criminals, felons, illegal immigrants, and gang members?

-Geaux
========================

You're a dummy.
99.99% of illegal guns 99.99% in the possession of inner city negroes are not "stolen" from legal gun owners. That's a bullshit 'gun-grabber' myth.
Literally every illegal gun in inner cities is obtained from the sale of drugs.
Central European arms manufacturers crank of hundreds of thousands of cheap knock-offs. These knock-offs are traded for drugs from the ME. ME terrorist groups now have the knock-offs. Mexican drug cartels also purchase some of the knock-offs from the central European arms manufacturers AND the ME drugs with US currency they get from selling drugs into the inner cities shitholes.
The knock-offs AND the drugs are then sent by the shipping container to Mexico drug cartels.
The cartels smuggle the guns and the drugs into the inner cities. The negro 'street' drug dealers buy the drugs from the cartel's agents. They sell the drugs. They use the profits from selling the drugs to buy the guns ALSO from the cartels.
Years ago before the Mexican cartels and the Central European arms manufacturers got into the picture yes most illegal guns were stolen from legal gun owners.
Over the last few decades most of these 'original' stolen guns have wound up in the hands of LE. It's quite interesting to see how few of those 'authentic' hand guns are still surfacing. VERY rare to seize an authentic S&W Model 35 for instance.
Today the most likely illegal hand guns are REALLY cheap knock-offs like the S&W 910 SA. Sold to a negro street thug for $100. One loaded clip. The chances of the gun firing without jamming: 50/50.
Once the rounds are fired off the odds you can remove the clip: 50/50. Then the negro street thug sells off the worthless gun for $20 to a budding 12 year old street thug so he can "feel like a MAN! when he waves it around at the other budding negro street thugs.

-Geaux
========================

Do "private hands" include criminals, felons, illegal immigrants, and gang members?

No….those people are prohibited from owning or carrying guns. They cannot legally own or carry guns at all…we have laws that prevent them from doing so….

No….those people are prohibited from owning or carrying guns. They cannot legally own or carry guns at all…we have laws that prevent them from doing so….
Interesting how we have laws trying to prevent gun crime, but at the same time we flood the country with more guns than any other country on the planet. We do love to kill things in this country.

Interesting how we have laws trying to prevent gun crime, but at the same time we flood the country with more guns than any other country on the planet. We do love to kill things in this country.

Again…we had 8,124 gun murders in 2014….by criminals mostly killing other criminals…..

320 million guns in private hands….

319,991,876 guns that were not used to commit murder…..

Do you understand which number is bigger? And by how much it is bigger? And that that fact shows we do not like to kill things with guns in this country….

Most gun crime in the country is committed by career criminals murdering other criminals…..we have laws against that activity.

Gun control works like a charm in this country…..every non criminal in the country does their best to obey all these laws….we have a criminal problem…not a gun problem.

Do you understand that more Americans own guns than ever before….and more Americans are now carrying guns for self defense, 13 million people, and our gun murder rate is going down, not up? Do you understand that fact?

And our accidental gun death rate is also going down, not up. Do you understand that fact?

Third thread on this Big Win by the NRA.

Once you fools have spent all the rent money on ammo you'll never use, get back under the bed where you belong.

If it helps, I plan on having my executor dump all my guns and unused ammo in the inner city after I die. Just throw them out the back of a speeding van and whoever gets them, gets them. You know, just to keep the cycle of violence going.

I have enough guns and ammo in my own personal redoubt now that I figure that Jorge and LaMarQuanTavious and their descendants will be fighting to the 22nd century.

I will be glorious. Someday I will be hailed as a God of War.

Third thread on this Big Win by the NRA.

Once you fools have spent all the rent money on ammo you'll never use, get back under the bed where you belong.

If it helps, I plan on having my executor dump all my guns and unused ammo in the inner city after I die. Just throw them out the back of a speeding van and whoever gets them, gets them. You know, just to keep the cycle of violence going.

I have enough guns and ammo in my own personal redoubt now that I figure that Jorge and LaMarQuanTavious and their descendants will be fighting to the 22nd century.

I will be glorious. Someday I will be hailed as a God of War.
I've posted before. Dump ten thousand AK 47s and two millions rounds onto the streets of every inner city shithole. In a couple of weeks there won't be a many living negroes.
Any survivors who think they can take their guns into the rural areas? Well THAT would be interesting.
Let the sub-humans who live fucking and fighting and murdering each other try to steal one fucking garbage can in rural America.
The beauty part is the negroes know what would happen to them. The Whites know what they could do to the negroes and the negroes know the Whites know the negroes know.
Life IS sweet!

Again…we had 8,124 gun murders in 2014….by criminals mostly killing other criminals…..

320 million guns in private hands….

319,991,876 guns that were not used to commit murder…..

Do you understand which number is bigger? And by how much it is bigger? And that that fact shows we do not like to kill things with guns in this country….

Most gun crime in the country is committed by career criminals murdering other criminals…..we have laws against that activity.

Gun control works like a charm in this country…..every non criminal in the country does their best to obey all these laws….we have a criminal problem…not a gun problem.
but the left on this thread are crapping their pants that us gun owners are going to come looking for them
I think we have a paranoia problem

Forum List

Back